Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Tippmann Paintball > Paintball Ideas / News From Tippmann
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

pistol

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bababooie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: pistol
    Posted: 03 October 2004 at 1:15am
tippmann shoudl make a pistol thats is acut version of teh 98. which shoudl be lighter. jsut think of a 98 with out a barrel and the valve stuff is in teh back.
Paintball is about personal prefrance, speed ball is on luck
sk8r4life432 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Am I bad?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sk8r4life432 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 October 2004 at 2:02am
seriously dude, I had to read that like 3 times before I had any idea what you were saying. look at what you type before you post. and if you search this you will find tons of stuff about it
NOUS DE`FIOUS
ODERINT DUM METUANT
Darur View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Stare directly into my avatar...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 October 2004 at 2:06am
Originally posted by sk8r4life432 sk8r4life432 wrote:

seriously dude, I had to read that like 3 times before I had any idea what you were saying. look at what you type before you post. and if you search this you will find tons of stuff about it

I read it and its perfectly understandable.

Its quite obivious, he is asking wheither his purple monkey named peter would perfer fish or bannanas.

Anyhow, please 1.  stop sleeping in english class, wait till spanish and 2. Look at the Uber Ideas thread at the top of this page.
Real Men play Tuba

[IMG]http://img89.imageshack.us/img89/1859/newsmall6xz.jpg">

PH33R TEH 1337 Dwarf!

DONT CLICK ME!!1
eagle_eye View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eagle_eye Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 October 2004 at 2:20pm
^^^^^^^^^^
watch your back
Reb Cpl View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Has to say "yes" to "are you a cop?"

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Reb Cpl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 October 2004 at 3:59pm

Originally posted by bababooie bababooie wrote:

tippmann shoudl make a pistol thats is acut version of teh 98. which shoudl be lighter. jsut think of a 98 with out a barrel and the valve stuff is in teh back.

Tippmann should make a pistol that is a cut version of the 98, which should be lighter. Just think if a 98c without a barrel and the valve stuff is in the back.

English is a wonderful language.

?

Homer J View Drop Down

Strike 2 for drug related images

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Homer J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 October 2004 at 4:30pm
Originally posted by Reb Cpl Reb Cpl wrote:

Originally posted by bababooie bababooie wrote:

Tippmann should make a pistol that is a cut version of the 98, which should be lighter. Just think if a 98c without a barrel and the valve stuff is in the back.

English is a wonderful language.

ya u shud lesin 2 him, hes teh 1 taht tot me 2 spel and w/, u rely shud tek hsi avdice
jeep 98 custom View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
I can type in Nerd L33T!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jeep 98 custom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 October 2004 at 8:20pm
Tippmann doesn't need to make one, it'd be stupid if they did. The should focus on a new real marker.
"Yes there are two path you can go back, but in the long run, there's still time to change the road you're on"

The Guy View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Soup Can Guy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 October 2004 at 8:24pm
**edited** noob
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic