Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Tippmann Paintball > Paintball Ideas / News From Tippmann
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

DOUBLE BARRELED TIPPY

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Strike 1 - Selling

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blingintippy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: DOUBLE BARRELED TIPPY
    Posted: 05 October 2004 at 2:33pm
I had an idea for a double barreled tippmann.  What i had in mind was cutting a hole in the sight rail so that the pull pin can be flipped into a verticle possition and put out the new hole.  On this bolt there would have to be a new sear slot milled in.  The pin would be put into another tippmann's bolt. this 2nd tippmann would have its trigger frame cut off and be welded to the top of the first tippmann.  A second gas line would be needed for the second tippmann's valve.  After the gas line is in place just fire ur gun and both the regular tippmann  and one ontop of it should work.

Edited by Enos Shenk
http://community.webshots.com/album/191630254Qqerqo

Enos Shenk View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
~-o@

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Enos Shenk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 October 2004 at 3:25pm
I think we can dispense with the for sale nonsense in your post and your sig. Try reading the rules this time. No selling on the forum.
blingintippy View Drop Down
Strike 1 - Selling

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blingintippy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 October 2004 at 4:46pm
0o my bad
http://community.webshots.com/album/191630254Qqerqo

sinisterNorth View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
1 strike, language, 10/3

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sinisterNorth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 October 2004 at 7:24pm
It sounds as if you plan on putting one tippmann on top of another tippmann. That would be extremely tall. Im not likin this idea
Pumpker'd; (V.) When a pump player runs up and shoots you at point blank range because you thought 20bps made you good.
jeep 98 custom View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
I can type in Nerd L33T!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jeep 98 custom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 October 2004 at 8:34pm
The rear bolt would have to move the extra force of a second rear bolt, you'd need either a power strong drive spring, or to be running at like 9 qunatillion PSI. And even then with that extra weight it's never gonna recock of just the blowback.
"Yes there are two path you can go back, but in the long run, there's still time to change the road you're on"

evil_fingers View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Inappropriate sig

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote evil_fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 October 2004 at 3:49am
Sounds like yer tryin to create something thats already been done....remember the Typhoon, thats a mean lookin lil sucka.
Do not steal....the government hates competition!
Hobo_Cyanide View Drop Down

Guested

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hobo_Cyanide Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 October 2004 at 7:35am
Or you can go buy a double barrel shotgun and kill yourself before you spawn another idiot into the world. Make sure you get you're whole head in front of the shotgun.
Ricin View Drop Down
Guested, AKA Adolf Hitler.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ricin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 October 2004 at 7:46am
god, what a noob this tippy guy
Treatment for Ricin: A good dose of GUESTING
jigglydude View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
My title got <krl>’ed

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jigglydude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 October 2004 at 2:43pm
Originally posted by jeep 98 custom jeep 98 custom wrote:

The rear bolt would have to move the extra force of a second rear bolt, you'd need either a power strong drive spring, or to be running at like 9 qunatillion PSI. And even then with that extra weight it's never gonna recock of just the blowback.
If you can find a sear spring strong enough to hold both bolts then you could let the uper bolt recock itself. That mod would require a huge amount of milling to work. You would have to connect the boddies so no air would escape from blow back, you would have to mill the bolt of the top gun to accept the bolt pin, you would have to mill the bottom gun so that the bolt pin could be vertical. I would replace all parts that would be under heavy tension with steel parts. Like the bolts, the sear, and the bolt pin. Hooking up warps to both sides of the body to feed the gun would make them not as tall and solve the problem of hoppers getting in the way of the body and each other.
reincarnation14 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reincarnation14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 October 2004 at 2:22pm

not to be a dushe bag or nothin but they allready made it firestormcranks.com  its to A-5's with a spinny crank thing like they had on machine guns along time ago and it freakin fast i watched a vidio on it but its like 1200$ and i KNOW nobody wants to pay that much and its a side by side not and over under

Diablo Mongoose 2
18in CP Barrel
adjustdable feedneck
FAPM-Formers Againts Pope Mobile

The South WILL Rise Again

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reincarnation14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 October 2004 at 2:23pm

DANG yall the dudes just puttin up hes idea yall dont gave to be

to the dude i mean dang by the way tippy dude that was a good idea just work on it a lil bit

Diablo Mongoose 2
18in CP Barrel
adjustdable feedneck

Dead Man Walkin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dead Man Walkin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 October 2004 at 8:04pm
Originally posted by Hobo_Cyanide Hobo_Cyanide wrote:

Or you can go buy a double barrel shotgun and kill yourself before you spawn another idiot into the world. Make sure you get you're whole head in front of the shotgun.
That's itellegent. Next time you go to express your opinions think about how you word them. Believe me people can do what you tell them to. I had a friend commit suicide because some guy told him to so watch how you word things.

Edited by Dead Man Walkin
A-5 auto View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A-5 auto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 October 2004 at 1:52pm
hey hobo suicude isnt somethin to joke about.
Hey howd you do that?! Your funny hahaha shut up! FAPM forumers against Popemobile
@5 M@$T@ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote @5 M@$T@ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 October 2004 at 4:47pm
I say...knock yourself out. Because if you got that to work I would give you mad props because it sounds really complicated. Then you could put it in the tippmann of the month and I would vote for that.
I'm going to the darkside...
crazedloon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crazedloon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 October 2004 at 9:22pm

Here is this sort of what you are talking about.  And all you nay Sayers before you go spouting of **** do some research

JunoTrevan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JunoTrevan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 October 2004 at 9:31pm

Where'd you find that image on his site? I've never seen that bit of his before.

Did you want your idea to be like the above Doc Nickle invention or more like an over under shotgun type idea?

crazedloon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crazedloon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 October 2004 at 7:17am
its in his gun gallery way at the bottom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reincarnation14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 October 2004 at 8:11pm

i agree suicide isnt somethin to joke around about peepl go to hell and burn because they commit suicide because its against the bible

Diablo Mongoose 2
18in CP Barrel
adjustdable feedneck

paintballpunkGD View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paintballpunkGD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 October 2004 at 9:44pm
not every1 believes in the bible, and people who commit suiced don't normally care if they are sent to hell, they jsut want out of life
"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it." -Voltaire
madpaintballer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote madpaintballer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 October 2004 at 9:54pm
Is that an automag?! I don't think your idea would be very practical but it would be really cool to get working. Id like to see it done with two piranhas or somethin a little lighter than a tippy. It sounds like it might work if you refine it a little.
"Killing is my business...and business is good."
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic