Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Paintball Equipment > Which Gun is Best
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Snipering

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
Author

Strike 2 - F-Bomb in Avatar (08/21)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaintballkidEPS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Snipering
    Posted: 07 October 2004 at 2:27pm
i dont get what people say about there is no sniping in paintball if u r 200 yds away and can hit someone at least 3 out of 5 times i could consider u a sniper but for a sniper gun i dont care how accurate you are with a real gun for a considerable sniper gun u must have at least a 14" barrel, a stock and it always at full velocity other than that its not a sniper and i can understand them sayin no snipin in speedball i play scenerio and woodsball and u can snipe in that
The Man View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Strike 1 - Stupidity

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The  Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 October 2004 at 2:46pm
LOL
Cp
critical
Bob Long
Lengens painball park

Team Rendition
jeep 98 custom View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
I can type in Nerd L33T!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jeep 98 custom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 October 2004 at 3:12pm
A paintball gun can't shoot 200 FEET, much less 200 YARDS. Nice try, I can make things up too.
"Yes there are two path you can go back, but in the long run, there's still time to change the road you're on"

IDEAL corners View Drop Down

2 strikes, Spamming under different name

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IDEAL corners Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 October 2004 at 4:15pm
Hey 200 feet is possible with a flatline, but I haven't seen someone hit that far away in the WOODS, in a field maybe.  Theres also the point that who in the world can hit from that far away is deserving much praise.
Minotaur View Drop Down
Negative Nancy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Minotaur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 October 2004 at 6:33pm
Ha people who beleive in sniping are just  idk
Gumbe02 View Drop Down
Foulmouth

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gumbe02 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 October 2004 at 6:36pm
man who care let people be "sniper" they can be little **edited** and wait for the victims to come
Mag shooter
Homie G View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Homie G Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 October 2004 at 7:10pm
I snipe I play on mountain courses climb to the top of the tree on the top of the hill and blaze everyone with whichever gun i rent
We must travel in the direction of our fears.
mod98commando View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mod98commando Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 October 2004 at 8:19pm
I think you should embrace my philosophy of not caring what other people say or think about you or how you play. Everybody has their own opinion on the subject of snipers in paintball and that's fine, just let it be. You're a newer member so you probably don't know about the sniper debates that used to take place about every 3 seconds here. People would waste so much time trying to prove/disprove that there could be snipers in paintball and the debates would just get nowhere. People would start throwing insults over it and flaming, it was incredibly stupid. I was dumber then (hard to imagine yet true) so I participated in some but I realized that they were pointless and that everybody would stick to their opinion no matter what facts were presented to disprove it. What I learned from that stupidity is that it's best to just accept that people have a different opinion and to leave it at that, no matter how much you disagree. I highly recommend that you don't post about snipers anymore unless you want people to flame you like never before.
oreomann33: Everybody invades Poland

Rofl_Mao: And everyone eats turkey

Me: But only if they're hungary

Mack: Yeah but hungary people go russian through their food and end up with greece on everyth
JBird33 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Rico’s <KRL>

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JBird33 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 October 2004 at 8:25pm

Originally posted by Homie G Homie G wrote:

I snipe I play on mountain courses climb to the top of the tree on the top of the hill and blaze everyone with whichever gun i rent

Yeah sure. You shoot at me from a long ways away in a tree, then miss. Then I know you are in a tree and you are toast!! LOL I love when people try that...and no paintball gun will shoot 200 yards, not even a flatline.

Amy's Angel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Amy's Angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 October 2004 at 5:50am
One word.

Sniping IS possible.

Now you ladies have a nice day.

NOW REMEMBER KIDS... FLIES SPREAD DISEASE... SO KEEP YOURS CLOSED !!!
SR_Crewchief View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SR_Crewchief Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 October 2004 at 6:32am
Originally posted by Amy's Angel Amy's Angel wrote:

One word.

Sniping IS possible.

Now you ladies have a nice day.

First, cut the denegating statements like your last line. There counter to the spirit and intent of this forum.

Second, why revive a 4 day old topic?

Third, and I've told you this one before, instead of an unsupported useless one line statement, back it with what you think is sound tactical advice. And be prepared to defend it in a civil manor.

If you can't at least do the first and third, then please don't post. Inflamatory posts that appear to be nothing than trolling for a fight are neither wanted or appreciated on this forum.

Phear_Mike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Phear_Mike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 October 2004 at 7:29am

Maybe he wanted to tell the ladies to have a nice day. Nah but seriously this is pathetic, why does the community fight about this so much. I participated in the last great snipe debate. No one changed thier viewpoints, whats the point? It's not like anyone is going to change because they see some stranger on the internet type up a post. Why do people care, what I think about snipers? I know I don't care about what everyone else thinks.

Edited by Phear_Mike

I play Americas Army Hooah!!
DMN 0166 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DMN 0166 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 October 2004 at 9:53am

Originally posted by Amy's Angel Amy's Angel wrote:

One word.

Sniping IS possible.  hmm, i see 3 words...

Now you ladies have a nice day. you say that in everyone of your posts, and honestly, i think you are possibly the most feminine(sp) forumer here.... so it makes no sense.

usafpilot07 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
FreeEnterprise's #1 Fan & Potty Mouth

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote usafpilot07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 October 2004 at 3:26pm
now, now come on guys, I myself belived in sniping until i
started to play with other people my skill level, and looked at
teh one player who strongly announced himself as one. He
watched Four whole games, recieved 0 kills, and bragged for
the rest of teh day about" not being shot" I dont mean to turn
this into an argument, jsut thought id say something. We dont
need to resort to calling people ladies, or saying someone is a
"feminine Forumer"....

even tho, that WAS 3 words
Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo
madpaintballer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote madpaintballer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 October 2004 at 5:37pm
I got the coolest idea.
How about this post is to remain as untouched and silent as a "sniper"
"Killing is my business...and business is good."
usafpilot07 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
FreeEnterprise's #1 Fan & Potty Mouth

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote usafpilot07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 October 2004 at 6:38pm
i concur
Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo
TruePaintballer View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Spam 11-19

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TruePaintballer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 October 2004 at 1:08pm
Just give the guy a break he is new
Outlaws
*Sponsors*
Abrika
jaked588 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jaked588 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 October 2004 at 4:26pm

Originally posted by Homie G Homie G wrote:

haha yea u try to shoot an experienced player, u miss, they see u, u cant move because ur stuck in a damn tree, u get lit up. thats all there is to it. there is no "sniping" in paintball.

hashi2008 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Strike 1 - Racial Slur

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hashi2008 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 October 2004 at 6:59pm
 Dude, I would have trouble hitting you 3-5 times with my .243 (i know it is a piece of crap, but i am thinking of getting a 270 or a 30-06.) if you were moving. Now 200yrds is 2 football fields. Maybe 200 feet, but not 200 yrds.
Founder of the "Forumers Against the Ugly Woman Sigs" also known as FAUWS.
SportsJunky2004 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SportsJunky2004 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 October 2004 at 7:25pm

Here this will end this piontless Sniper in paintball discussion once and for all. click this http://www.webdogradio.us/video/tipclip/s2/2WDR27xhi.wmv

watch it and learn

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
  Share Topic