Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Tippmann Paintball > Paintball Ideas / News From Tippmann
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

an idea from a mad man

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote warlord88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: an idea from a mad man
    Posted: 07 October 2004 at 2:41pm
i just thought of an idea for a tippmann high end gun. it is simple really they just buy WDP since they are tippmannn's european disturb. ,and they now have the right backing , and then make an angel/ tippmann hybrid. so what do you all think? or they could buy out AKA, sign teh deal with smart parts and make the new tippman vikings. i know just mad ramblings but hey who knows what they would do.
A-5
E-grip
J&J 14 in. 2 piece ceramic
16 in. smart part progressive tough coat finish
8 in. lapco
centerflag 68/3000 HPA
AKA sidewinder
JCS adjustable blade trigger
evil_fingers View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Inappropriate sig

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote evil_fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 October 2004 at 3:08pm
Try submitting that idea to the company that bought Tippmann and see what they say.
Do not steal....the government hates competition!
Large Unit View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Not really, but it looks good as a name

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Large Unit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 October 2004 at 7:47pm
uuhm why would they have to buy a company... why not just make a lighter, more compact, electro, and low pressure gun with eyes..

That is.. if they choose to make a speedball gun.
MetallicaESPa5 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
The Doors Of Perception

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MetallicaESPa5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 October 2004 at 10:15am
^ exactly what i was thinking. they don't need to buy out a
company, they have enough money as it is to make their own
"speedball" guns.

Phear_Mike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Phear_Mike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 October 2004 at 4:45pm
I personally like the feel and looks of the tippmans. They are rugged, durable, and balanced. I dont like spaceguns. When I hold those other electro's, I feel like I'm playing with a toy from bro's toy chest. I sure as heck dont need a 31 bps to hit my target once.

I play Americas Army Hooah!!
Bounty View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bounty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 October 2004 at 5:05pm
All Tippmann needs (In my mind) is a nice small but powerfull gun for speedball. The procarbine needs an upgrade.
sinisterNorth View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
1 strike, language, 10/3

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sinisterNorth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 October 2004 at 9:09pm
I think Tippmann should just continue to make the most durable guns they can. Not some gun that will need checked on every game.
Pumpker'd; (V.) When a pump player runs up and shoots you at point blank range because you thought 20bps made you good.
pballa123 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Will now work & play well with others

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pballa123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 October 2004 at 1:01pm
[QUOTE=sinisterNorth] I think Tippmann should just continue to make the most durable guns they can. Not some gun that will need checked on every game.[/QUOTE
agreed
bomberpilot07 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bomberpilot07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 October 2004 at 11:16pm
I think tippman could make some good money if they would make a gun like a "browning 50 caliber style gun" scenario players would love to lay down cover fire with that. i would, they could design a special hopper so it wont chop and it could shoot 15 balls a sec. my a-5 shoots 12 bps thats good for me but i know there are people out there want more fire power.
adam_98 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adam_98 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 October 2004 at 8:14am
i dont think they should make a speed ball gun they are known for good reliable guns they should stick to that
paintballpunkGD View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paintballpunkGD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 October 2004 at 10:16pm

if you were known for making durable guns that work extremely well, why WOULDN'T you make a speedball gun.  You'd be cattering to more players AND making more money.  I say go for it, tippmann, make a speedball gun

"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it." -Voltaire
BigGun View Drop Down
Strike 1: Flaming and general idiocy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigGun Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 October 2004 at 12:18am

Tippmann guns are the best becasue they are what they are. Not cross breads with some piece of crap from europe. Let Tippmann be. If they want to come out with a speedball gun, they will.

What I think they really need to make is some kind of a belt fed super gun that can shoot a million balls a second!!!!! Holy crap people, keep it realistic ok.

A-5 w/ 12IN. Lapco Bigshot.
R/T
20oz. and 16oz. tanks.

98c with 14In. Terminator
14oz. and 9oz. tanks.
paintballpunkGD View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paintballpunkGD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 October 2004 at 8:46pm
a tippmann speedball gun is realistic, but buyin out a company to do it isn't.  like i said, it might make sense for them to atleast try to make a speedball gun.  If you are known for durable guns that rock, why not, right?

Edited by paintballpunkGD
"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it." -Voltaire
Stiffler View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stiffler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 October 2004 at 7:22pm
^i c where you're coming from but that just isnt tippmann's style (makn speedball guns) they like making guns that the buyer can customize into his/her own unique gun. i think that if they were to make a speedball gun they'd end up putting more into it then they would get out of it and thats y they're not doing it.
CougarBattalion View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CougarBattalion Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 October 2004 at 7:36pm
As long as Tippmanns sales are doing fine they aren't going to do anything dramatic like coming out with a new gun.
jigglydude View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
My title got <krl>’ed

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jigglydude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 October 2004 at 8:32pm
Originally posted by paintballpunkGD paintballpunkGD wrote:

if you were known for making durable guns that work extremely well, why WOULDN'T you make a speedball gun.  You'd be cattering to more players AND making more money.  I say go for it, tippmann, make a speedball gun

Tippmann dominates the woodsball market. Its a small market with only a few major companys compteting and Tippmann is ahead by far. The speedball market has 372627252672 companys making almost identical guns. And woodsball has greater participation than speedball. So why would the big fish in a big pond try to jump to a little fish in a little pond? They would actualy LOSE money and be cattering to LESS players.
Sniper21 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sniper21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 November 2004 at 3:41pm
Besides the r-t and E-grip are basic yet durable speed ball and the a-5 can keep up with most everything out there. besides people with angels can still get tagged with a pump or a sling shot for that matter (i know sling shots arn't allowed in paintball0
A-5 E-Grip Jcs Trigger PMI Nitro soon to be WGP Karnivor or X-Mag
Glassjaw View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Took down Mike Tyson

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Glassjaw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 November 2004 at 3:43pm
If tippmann bought out WDP my world would come to an end.
The desire for polyester is just to powerful.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic