Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Tippmann Paintball > Marker Gallery
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

My New Orracle

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote @5 M@$T@ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 October 2004 at 8:12pm

Why do you guys keep making up ??? Who the  said I did it in 24 hours???

Two weeks and 1 day ago I bought the gun.

Three days later I bought an egg.

Five days after that I got in a car crash.

1 day later I decided to sell the gun and took pics.

Then I put it on a 7 day auction on eBay.

4 days into the auction I posted it here using the pic from eBay because I just wanted to hear thoughts and opinions.

Who the  cant get this story right???

You guys are such ignorant . The reason I said it was new was because I got it new. Not how long I have had it for. I want to kill all of you.

Edited by @5 M@$T@
I'm going to the darkside...
SnakeEyes View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SnakeEyes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 October 2004 at 8:24pm
So if you were in an accident, why not sell the A-5, make money off of that so you can keep an obviously superior gun like an Orracle? That's what doesn't make sense to me.
Which falls faster, a lead ball or your IQ after reading some of these posts?

PSU Paintball

JBird33 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Rico’s <KRL>

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JBird33 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 October 2004 at 8:27pm

Haha what a poser. Wanna see mine so you can save the pics of it then post it in a while on a different forum to impress some buddies? Maybe they won't know!

lol I think all the people defending him have done it themselves and they're taking offense that we are ripping him so bad.

EDIT: By the way it has more upgrades now I just don't have any new pics. Tell your buddies A5 masta lol

Edited by JBird33
@5 M@$T@ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote @5 M@$T@ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 October 2004 at 8:28pm

Originally posted by keithx keithx wrote:

he edited his sig once i called him out on it... i knew he was going to so i have a screenshot on my work PC

And you are sad, like scary sad, I would seek therapy.

@5 M@$T@ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote @5 M@$T@ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 October 2004 at 8:30pm
Im selling the orracle because I play more woods and that is nice JBird but without the criticism next time. Didnt you read the story?
Bullet View Drop Down
language got him guested.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bullet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 October 2004 at 9:52pm
hey JBird33 i like ur thinkin nice idea!!!!!!lol
Mountain Dew + Duct Tape =
MuRdoc18 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
aka ALWAYSRIGHT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MuRdoc18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 October 2004 at 10:23pm
Originally posted by Ashran Ashran wrote:

I have an idea, give me a pic of that gun, with the barrel taken off it, and hte bolt stickign in the feedneck, then we'll believe u.

Member of Forumer Against Most Forumers.
Bullet View Drop Down
language got him guested.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bullet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 October 2004 at 10:54pm
yeah lets see the gun without the barrel
Mountain Dew + Duct Tape =
@5 M@$T@ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote @5 M@$T@ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 October 2004 at 5:26pm
Well, my orracle sells in 3 hours for $610.00 and its all packed up in the box. Man this sucks having to sell a kick ass marker that I just got 2 weeks ago. I am now officially pissed off.
SnakeEyes View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SnakeEyes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 October 2004 at 5:56pm
Well then, it looks like you have 3 hours left to disprove all your naysayers by posting a picture in one of their formats. After that, you're just another squid who took someone elses picture off e-Bay and posted it as your own.

PSU Paintball

MuRdoc18 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
aka ALWAYSRIGHT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MuRdoc18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 October 2004 at 7:26pm
Originally posted by @5 M@$T@ @5 M@$T@ wrote:

Well, my orracle sells in 3 hours for $610.00 and its all packed up in the box. Man this sucks having to sell a kick ass marker that I just got 2 weeks ago. I am now officially pissed off.

i would be too if i got caught.

Gewwy View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Strike 1 - Language 1/17

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gewwy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 October 2004 at 8:50pm
Originally posted by JBird33 JBird33 wrote:

Haha what a poser. Wanna see mine so you can save the pics of it then post it in a while on a different forum to impress some buddies? Maybe they won't know!

lol I think all the people defending him have done it themselves and they're taking offense that we are ripping him so bad.

EDIT: By the way it has more upgrades now I just don't have any new pics. Tell your buddies A5 masta lol

Or you could show off your NightKast in someone elses thread...

Edited by Gewwy

E-Tek Ego

evil-NYX View Drop Down
Strike 1 - Motherlessly HUGE SIG

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote evil-NYX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 October 2004 at 9:21pm
shut up, its a nice gun if its his or not
@5 M@$T@ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote @5 M@$T@ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 October 2004 at 10:42pm
Time to let this thread die...its already been boxed and shipped and I will never see it again...I just cant believe what a bunch of losers are on here. You get your rushes out of dissing people on the internet by making up crap. You dont have to believe me if you dont want to, but I just feel bad that you are that insecure.
evil-NYX View Drop Down
Strike 1 - Motherlessly HUGE SIG

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote evil-NYX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 October 2004 at 10:45pm
u sold it??? :'(
SnakeEyes View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SnakeEyes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 October 2004 at 10:53pm
So let me get this straight, at 7:30pm EST you said there was 3 hours left on the eBay auction. Thats where the believability stops. Then at 12:42pm EST you say that the gun is packed up and shipped? What crazy shipping service are you using that will take personal packages at such off hours? You just keep digging yourself deeper and deeper. I wanted to believe you, but you just kept making less and less sense with each subsequent post.

You should have just sucked it up and admitted you got beat.

PSU Paintball

Ashran View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ashran Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 October 2004 at 11:53pm
Originally posted by SnakeEyes SnakeEyes wrote:

So let me get this straight, at 7:30pm EST you said there was 3 hours left on the eBay auction. Thats where the believability stops. Then at 12:42pm EST you say that the gun is packed up and shipped? What crazy shipping service are you using that will take personal packages at such off hours? You just keep digging yourself deeper and deeper. I wanted to believe you, but you just kept making less and less sense with each subsequent post.

You should have just sucked it up and admitted you got beat.

NW Snakeeyes.
now, in the feedback for the buyer, add 'tfp' at the end of it (for tippmann forum proof' and we'll believe you ;)

"I can't believe you people get a rush off of getting a picture from ebay, and claiming it's yours, and making up more and more lies until it's undoubtedly untrue anything you say."

2k4 Viking
SCM, MM
JMJ roller trigger
WAS 1.6 WAS eyes, WAS switch
Dye Minidrop
CP on/off
MuRdoc18 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
aka ALWAYSRIGHT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MuRdoc18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 October 2004 at 10:21am
Originally posted by @5 M@$T@ @5 M@$T@ wrote:

...I just cant believe what a bunch of losers are on here.

ditto.

DM4_wanter View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DM4_wanter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 October 2004 at 6:16pm
RFR=radio free roscoe <<<watchin it rite now...just thought u mite wanna know
DYE DM4 = $$$ but i still want it
setup: A-5, 14"tearddrop, 16 oz. Co2, e-grip, DYE invisions.
FROG MAN View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1- Language, 11/29/09

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FROG MAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 October 2004 at 6:27pm

i hate ppl who pretend they got sweet guns.

Edited by FROG MAN
<1 meg sig = bad>
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
  Share Topic