Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Tippmann Paintball > Paintball Ideas / News From Tippmann
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

new feed elbow for 98c

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote saruu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: new feed elbow for 98c
    Posted: 07 October 2004 at 11:36pm
what if the feed elbow was curved instead of angled. the balls might feed smoother and faster. anyone else think so?
MetallicaESPa5 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
The Doors Of Perception

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MetallicaESPa5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 October 2004 at 10:14am
yeah they porbably would. make one

pballa j.r. View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Strike1~Language. 12/04

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pballa j.r. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 October 2004 at 2:25pm
Originally posted by MetallicaESPa5 MetallicaESPa5 wrote:

yeah they porbably would. make one
evil_fingers View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Inappropriate sig

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote evil_fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 October 2004 at 9:06pm
Are you talkin bout the Lapco Power Feed?
Do not steal....the government hates competition!
WGP guy View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Quoted F and S bomb.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WGP guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 October 2004 at 9:10pm
it would also be nice is there was a vert feed, or  a feed that is slightly curved in so that the top of the hopper is centered over the gun, more balance and smaller profile
usafpilot07 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
FreeEnterprise's #1 Fan & Potty Mouth

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote usafpilot07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 October 2004 at 5:29pm
if you really want a smaller profile get a warp feed from Airgun
designs, that thing is so sweet
Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo
tvthemesamurai View Drop Down
Just call me Smurfette

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tvthemesamurai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 October 2004 at 6:15pm
i dont like vertical feeds it kinda defeats the fact tippmanns have sights
hashi2008 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Strike 1 - Racial Slur

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hashi2008 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 October 2004 at 7:20pm

Originally posted by WGP guy WGP guy wrote:

it would also be nice is there was a vert feed, or  a feed that is slightly curved in so that the top of the hopper is centered over the gun, more balance and smaller profile

Like the smaller profile that you fake supressor offers? LOL. I'm jokin, but seriously, i hate vert feeds. I'm gonna make a feeder with little covayer (sp?) belts in it that spin the balls into the gun. I just have to figure out how to make it stop spinning when i stop shooting. Maybe i can take the sound activated thing and somehow make it work on my uber elbow. I would just run some wires down the elbow so that i can have the bateries and what not on the hopper.

Founder of the "Forumers Against the Ugly Woman Sigs" also known as FAUWS.
paintballer2584 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
-me

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paintballer2584 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 October 2004 at 8:06pm

yeah

JunoTrevan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JunoTrevan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 October 2004 at 9:50pm
The conveyor belt thing has already been done by Armotech and similar. If you want to do it though, an electronic setup with the trigger hitting a switch that completes the circuit would be your best bet. You'd have to work out the timing on it though.
PopeMobile View Drop Down
Guested - Complete idiot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PopeMobile Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 October 2004 at 7:45am
Then make feed necks that go on the 98 that put the hopper in the center, i think you have to cut the top of the gun though
To the pope mobile!!
Ricin.rpf View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ricin.rpf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 October 2004 at 8:27am
They do make those. They were selling them at the tippmann world challenge

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic