Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Tippmann Paintball > Marker Gallery
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Matrix LCD

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote [Mr. Smith] Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Matrix LCD
    Posted: 07 October 2004 at 11:52pm

Well i just ordered this and i oculdnt wait for it to get to me in and post it. here it is, what do you think?

My matrix

Proud owner of an ACE'd 2K3 matrix

[Mr. Smith] View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote [Mr. Smith] Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 October 2004 at 11:54pm

here is a couple more pictures

ESDMOD View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ESDMOD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 October 2004 at 11:56pm
oi
america only promises to pursue a happiness not the chance to get it
All will trembal before my wrath!!!! i am the great creator of all things...wwwwhhhhaaahahahahahahahaha
jeep 98 custom View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
I can type in Nerd L33T!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jeep 98 custom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 October 2004 at 12:03am
What is up with the backwards trigger? Does it even shoot?
"Yes there are two path you can go back, but in the long run, there's still time to change the road you're on"

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote [Mr. Smith] Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 October 2004 at 12:04am
Originally posted by jeep 98 custom jeep 98 custom wrote:

What is up with the backwards trigger? Does it even shoot?

Hahahahahah, i was waiting for someone to say that, it's the DYE turbo magnetic triger. Think about it, is it possibleto install a trigger backwords. hahaha, no its not backwords.

Edited by [Mr. Smith]

SnakeEyes View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SnakeEyes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 October 2004 at 12:24am
*EDIT* Previous comment retracted after a proper Google search.

But still, that is just retarted. Here is the exact quote from a website selling these things, " This trigger was designed with raining paint in mind. Instead of hitting the low points of a standard trigger, you hit the high points - and that translates into firepower like never before."

So how exactly does hitting the high point translate to faster trigger speeds than hitting the low point. You still have to pull the trigger the same distance, so what's the advantage?

Edited by SnakeEyes
Which falls faster, a lead ball or your IQ after reading some of these posts?

PSU Paintball

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote [Mr. Smith] Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 October 2004 at 12:33am

search google DYE turbo trigger, for whatever reason the pics i try to post of the trig wont work, and why would you call shinanagins on it? why would i try to put trigger in backwords to trick you forumers, jeesh, just search it, you'l find it.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote [Mr. Smith] Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 October 2004 at 12:36am

http://images.google.ca/images?q=DYE+turbo+trigger&hl=en 

here you go for all the lazy people...

*EDIT: i cant produce a link directly form the website but it obviosly exists.

Edited by [Mr. Smith]

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote [Mr. Smith] Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 October 2004 at 12:38am

Originally posted by SnakeEyes SnakeEyes wrote:

*EDIT*

So how exactly does hitting the high point translate to faster trigger speeds than hitting the low point. You still have to pull the trigger the same distance, so what's the advantage?

i dunno, but its a sweet trigger.

TippyManic32 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TippyManic32 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 October 2004 at 9:43am
yea thats nice, i'm liking the trigger
MuRdoc18 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
aka ALWAYSRIGHT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MuRdoc18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 October 2004 at 10:09am
I understand the trigger might be comfortable in some ways. But why do they have to make it look like a trigger thats on backwards. Looks pretty retarded. Almost as ugly as the shocktech trigger.

Member of Forumer Against Most Forumers.
The Man View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Strike 1 - Stupidity

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The  Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 October 2004 at 10:28am
I like it.
Cp
critical
Bob Long
Lengens painball park

Team Rendition
rootsradicals View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rootsradicals Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 October 2004 at 3:08pm
for the trigger
for the Trix, i love those guns
WWBDD?

Balazs2 View Drop Down
1 language strike, 6/29

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Balazs2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 October 2004 at 4:07pm
its awesome, me likes... if u like the trigger keep it

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote [Mr. Smith] Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 October 2004 at 4:08pm

**post delted**

Edited by [Mr. Smith]

Spudnick545 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Spudnick545 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 October 2004 at 4:22pm
dude although that trigger is kinda wierd..... the rest of that gun rocks man!!!
SET UP=

ACI Double Agent
Halo Backman
12" DYE aluminum
Clamping Feed Neck
choopie911 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Commie Canuck

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choopie911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 October 2004 at 4:40pm
Even if it isn't backwards, it looks like it. I understand the idea behind it, but you have to pull it just as far. Oh well, doesn't really take away from the gun, especially whyn your hand is on it. Have fun with it.
nouseforaname View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
nouseforatitleeither

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nouseforaname Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 October 2004 at 5:47pm
why do you have am angel trigger frame on ur trix? ... put the trix frame back on and get a CP roller trigger if you want a nice trigger pull.
NiQ-Toto View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NiQ-Toto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 October 2004 at 5:57pm
Your trigger is on backwards...
///AMG What?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote [Mr. Smith] Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 October 2004 at 6:13pm

Originally posted by nouseforaname nouseforaname wrote:

why do you have am angel trigger frame on ur trix? ... put the trix frame back on and get a CP roller trigger if you want a nice trigger pull.

Its not an angel frame..... its just angel lcd grips because they ar more comfortable and a bit skinnier then the stock trix grips it is NOT an angel frame.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic