Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Tippmann Paintball > Paintball Ideas / News From Tippmann
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

need help

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JAG88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: need help
    Posted: 08 October 2004 at 4:49pm
i posted this in another forum but figured i would get more ideas from this one. i plan on camoing my gun for fall-winter but have never done it before and want to make sure it looks good. what is the best way to do it?
sinisterNorth View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
1 strike, language, 10/3

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sinisterNorth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 October 2004 at 9:04pm
Well, fall scenery and winter scenery look totally different so I have no idea how you can incorporate both into one. Maybe, you could do one side for fall and one for winter, haha. Anyways, I think you should just pick which one you will be playing in more and go from there.
Pumpker'd; (V.) When a pump player runs up and shoots you at point blank range because you thought 20bps made you good.
kissXtheXbarrel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kissXtheXbarrel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 October 2004 at 10:43pm

go to a sporting goods store and buy camouflage tape with the desired colors for the season. when you want to change the color from fall to winter, you can easily take off the tape, its pretty much the same texture as surgical tape so just clean the adhesive off your gun before you put the new colored tape on.heres a link to get some if this idea appeals to you

http://www.identi-tape.com/camo.htm

good luck.

evil_fingers View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Inappropriate sig

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote evil_fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 October 2004 at 2:43am
Gettin it done professionally is the best way, go here http://www.lauerweaponry.com/ and click Image Gallery, there you can find which camo design you want fer all the seasons.
Do not steal....the government hates competition!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic