Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > News And Views > Thoughts and Opinions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Ripped my leg open...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote [FI] Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 October 2004 at 4:22pm
Nah, not until they took off the bandage, put iodine on it, poked it, scrubbed it, and injected the numbing agent into and around the wound like 4 times and then the staples. Stitched were good, but the staples were killer.
Don't believe everything you think

I can resist anything but temptation
IDEAL corners View Drop Down

2 strikes, Spamming under different name

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IDEAL corners Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 October 2004 at 4:51pm
I too have suffered an injury in gym... a game closely related to dodgeball called Hit the pin,  but you chuck balls at each other and try to hit pins over,  i was running an jumped and clocked my head on the corner of an opening door,  staples hurt really bad, and they hand to shave my hair around it, those beautiful locks of brown hair gone, but that was like in 9th grade so a while ago...
Smitty View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Murdock ... I’m comin’ ta get YOU!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Smitty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 October 2004 at 6:17pm
well today in shop class i was using a disk sander and someone nudged me and i slipped and sanded my finger. no pics though.
Vitamin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vitamin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 October 2004 at 6:51pm
I didn't know that theres still Dodgeball in Public Schools.

My injury today is minor, I have no kneepad on one leg, so I kept scraping it all game, bled a little, now it jsut stings and hurts when I move or touch it.
matt06 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote matt06 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 October 2004 at 7:09pm
i got hurt in gym earlier this year, but it was funny.

were playing this wierd game called hangle ball that my new school plays in gym..
(Ball is on the top of a poll on opposite ends of the field and theirs 2 teams and the object is to hit the ball off the poll. If you get tagged while you have the ball you MUST throw it to a teammate, and if you get tagged then throw it at the bal on the poll and score, its the other teams ball)
Anyways, I was running at this kid to tag him before he got close enough to the pole to have a easy shot, and he jumped up to make it easier and i ran by him and slammed into him and got a knee to the 'nads at full speed. Needless to say it tickled.
Tolgak View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Master of MSPaint and bri's Daddy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tolgak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 October 2004 at 8:15pm
Originally posted by youm0nt youm0nt wrote:

we dont want pictures!!!

Sure we would.

I remember back in 8th grade PE. There was always this one fat kid that nobody liked acting like he was better than everybody else. He would stand within 5 feet of the boundry and scream "C'MON!!! HIT ME!" And he would try to dodge the balls in style, which never worked. There were always 7 balls in play. The opposite team would always wait 'till all the balls are on their side and throw all of them at the kid at the same time. The kid's face was so red. It was hilarious.
Hemi Charger 42 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hemi Charger 42 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 October 2004 at 3:51pm
i too have suffered injurys in gym....
we were playin some game called flicker ball where the object is to hit the opposite backboard w/ a football to score. so me and this one guy named J.P. were goin up for a pass and my elbow hits his front tooth, im talkin hard. so i knock off part of his tooth and get a gash in the elbow in the process. that was last year in the 8th grade. it didnt hurt until the nurse gave me an alchohol swab, good lord it BURNED. well, anyway it sucked.
:ShockeR_ratm: View Drop Down
Guested - Complete idiocy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote :ShockeR_ratm: Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 October 2004 at 4:32pm
Originally posted by Vitamin Vitamin wrote:

I didn't know that theres still Dodgeball in Public Schools.

Yah, I thought it got banned because all the <poopy> mothers wanted to wussify the entire country

Nobody ever suspects the fun police!
whack-a-mole View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Member of the "I Have No Life Club"

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whack-a-mole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 October 2004 at 5:19pm
yeah, show pics. I know how you feel. I had surgery over the summer on my knee. I tore the cartlige(sp). The doctor laughed when he found out that i was playing paintball a week after surgery.
NASA and the Americans spent millions of dollars and hundreds of hours to develop a pen that would write in space.....The Russians used a pencil.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic