Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > News And Views > Thoughts and Opinions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

As if the day can’t get any worse...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote [FI] Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 October 2004 at 6:58pm

When I drop it into Drive it sometimes catches, sometimes doesn't. At times I have to wait for awhile, other times, it catches right on. It works in reverse %90.00 of the time immediatly. I usually have to start it in Neutral, although sometimes I can press the gas peddle one or two times and it will start right up.

Don't believe everything you think

I can resist anything but temptation
BearClaw View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BearClaw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 October 2004 at 7:10pm
Sounds too me like mor of a trans valve body problem. 

First and formost change the fluid and filter BUT it sound like the damage has been done and it is possibly in need of a rebuild. 

Try posting this on the other site i listed in my last post as there are people there mutch more knolageable than my self on the older BII's.  I personally deal with the bigger stuff.
AGD 68 Automag
Azodin KPII
Sheridan PGP2K
Tippmann Crossover XVR
Tippmann ProCarbine
Tippmann SL68-II
Tippmann TiPX
ekeboo View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
strike 1 5/1 Filter dodge

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ekeboo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 October 2004 at 7:31pm
Sell the ford for scrap and get a chevy. And evil fingers theres one more thats backwards drive return on foot and buddy if the fluids brown you did something bad.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic