Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > News And Views > Upcoming Events
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Oklahoma D-Day 2005

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Kirdro View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kirdro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 October 2004 at 1:59pm
Hey, didn't I see you riding the short bus, wearing a helmet, and licking the windows?

A-5, Response trigger, Flatline, Soon to own a expansion chamber.
Kirdro View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kirdro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 October 2004 at 10:29am
monkey.
Hey, didn't I see you riding the short bus, wearing a helmet, and licking the windows?

Smakman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Smakman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 October 2004 at 9:14pm
Originally posted by Kirdro Kirdro wrote:

uuuuuuhhhhhhh, duh.

Yep, that's about as intelligent of a response as you are going to get here folks. Nothing to see, move along......

Edited by Smakman
JAG88 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JAG88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 October 2004 at 6:24pm
I plan on going...I didn't get to go last year either
Kirdro View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kirdro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 October 2004 at 4:17pm

strike one dude

Kirdro View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kirdro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 October 2004 at 4:17pm
uuuuuuhhhhhhh, duh.

Smakman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Smakman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 October 2004 at 10:40am
Unless money is no object to you, you might want to register before Dec. 1 because the price goes up after that. And you had better be sure you go, because there are no refunds payed for any reason.
Kirdro View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kirdro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 October 2004 at 5:18pm

WHOSE GOIN?!?!?! I am syched for this event. I missed this year, but talked to a guy whose uncle helps run it. I am going. anyone else planning to go?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic