Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Tippmann Paintball > Paintball Ideas / News From Tippmann
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Crazy paintball field idea

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Inappropriate sig

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote evil_fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Crazy paintball field idea
    Posted: 15 October 2004 at 1:55am

I was watching MXC "Most Xtreme Challenge" on SpikeTv the other night and I started thinkin, it would be awesome to play a game on a field like that.

So, what do you guys think....would it be possible?

Do not steal....the government hates competition!
PopeMobile View Drop Down
Guested - Complete idiot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PopeMobile Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 October 2004 at 7:58am
What was the field like?
To the pope mobile!!
boomstick View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boomstick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 October 2004 at 8:13am
Which area on the MXC show?
YONK~!~
Check This Out
whack-a-mole View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Member of the "I Have No Life Club"

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whack-a-mole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 October 2004 at 10:26am
I don't know, but if you figure it out take a pic
NASA and the Americans spent millions of dollars and hundreds of hours to develop a pen that would write in space.....The Russians used a pencil.
spiderV View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spiderV Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 October 2004 at 11:05am

UM, DUDE. MXC GIVES YOU WEDGIES!

spider
evil_fingers View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote evil_fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 October 2004 at 12:54pm

I cant take a pic of the field, beacuase MXC is filmed in Japan but, it could be any of their fields...heres an example: running across the water wit yer gear (marker, tank and ball hauling equipment) or swingin across a small moat wit a rope, dodging rolling fake boulders that are going downhill while yer going uphill, running across a field and running through a series of fake doors (some are solid), etc. (while on the course you and your team will be under fire from the opposing team).

And I jus realised somethin, this course is almost like a Special Forces style training course but, then again it could be fun. 

SpiderV, I dont where you got the idea of MXC giving wedgies, unless yer into that.

eagle_eye View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eagle_eye Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 October 2004 at 2:20pm
so your saying, take hours to build a 'Special Forces' Training feild and then destory it with paintballs? AWSOME!!!!!
watch your back
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote evil_fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 October 2004 at 2:26pm
Somethin like that.
Front-Assualt View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
CHARGE!!!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Front-Assualt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 October 2004 at 4:23pm

Originally posted by eagle_eye eagle_eye wrote:

so your saying, take hours to build a 'Special Forces' Training feild and then destory it with paintballs? AWSOME!!!!!

Im all for it!!!! When do we start?

Pro/Carbine
j&j ceramic
Lapco Double Trigger
SL-68II trigger spring

sinisterNorth View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
1 strike, language, 10/3

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sinisterNorth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 October 2004 at 10:20am
Sounds good! I think it would be really fun to charge the hill that they roll the "boulders" down. I believe the game is called Boulder Dash.
Pumpker'd; (V.) When a pump player runs up and shoots you at point blank range because you thought 20bps made you good.
A-5 auto View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A-5 auto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 October 2004 at 12:47pm
I love MXC!!! thats the greatest show ever!! that would be so awesome to have courses like that!!
Hey howd you do that?! Your funny hahaha shut up! FAPM forumers against Popemobile
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote evil_fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 October 2004 at 2:08am
I knew a few of you guys would approve on my idea, now all I need is to find a real good realtor and several people in my area to invest on the idea....inwhich Im actually tryin to look fer those people.
TruePaintballer View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Spam 11-19

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TruePaintballer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 October 2004 at 7:31am
Yeah its awesome...unless you fall into the water and your gun gets rusted and destroyed...but nice idea
Outlaws
*Sponsors*
Abrika
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic