Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Tippmann Paintball > Paintball Ideas / News From Tippmann
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

A-5 without cyclone

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
rockerdoode View Drop Down

one strike, flaming 7/15

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rockerdoode Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: A-5 without cyclone
    Posted: 26 October 2004 at 5:58pm
well, even if you do, the best upgrade you could get would be a e-grip...and from what ive heard/read, you can only get 15bps, mabey 16, thats the "cap" on the cyclone without chops.  So what is the point?
"According to Sue Johanson, theres nothing that can increase your manhood, trust me I've already looked into it for myself." -Zata
evil_fingers View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Inappropriate sig

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote evil_fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 October 2004 at 4:57pm
Actually the A5 can be fed alot faster without the Cyclone and it has been said before...its been done and accomplished.
Do not steal....the government hates competition!
TheOperators View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TheOperators Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 October 2004 at 10:10am

I agree I dont think it is a good idea. I thought the A-5 Cyclone fed as fast as you shoot no matter what??

Matt

Edited by TheOperators
"Those who fear being conquered, are sure of defeat"

"The most deadly thing on the battlefield is one well-aimed shot."
JeffJensen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JeffJensen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 October 2004 at 9:25pm

Most ectronic loaders can load faster than the cyclone feed...

this means with an electric hopper you can shoot faster than the cyclone feed. I would invest in this upgrade

BigGun View Drop Down
Strike 1: Flaming and general idiocy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigGun Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 October 2004 at 12:36am
This is what happens when college students get drunk and have too much time on their hands. Heavan only know where we're going next......
A-5 w/ 12IN. Lapco Bigshot.
R/T
20oz. and 16oz. tanks.

98c with 14In. Terminator
14oz. and 9oz. tanks.
dugiehowser View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dugiehowser Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 October 2004 at 5:54pm
yeah, just leave the cyclone feed
My Setup

Stock Procarb
and
98c
14" JJ Ceramic
Painted Hopper
                      Boring isn't it
roadrunner0535 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roadrunner0535 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 October 2004 at 4:31pm
a-5 w/o cyclone is a 98c with a few added features and a lil' bit diff internals...how do u think they came up with the cyclone feed, they retro-fitted it 2 a 98c first(saw on warpig.com)
98c seclusion
14" dye ultralite
rufus dawg 2x stick trigg
remote
full-auto mod
My 98C
100% smart parts
evil_fingers View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Inappropriate sig

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote evil_fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 October 2004 at 4:25pm
Look in the marker gallery and look fer Foxdie (his thread has the best pics fer replacing the Cyclone), he took off the Cyclone off his A5 and bolted a modded 98c elbow feed.
Do not steal....the government hates competition!
reincarnation14 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reincarnation14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 October 2004 at 10:36pm
yea its pretty much the same thing and is that an A-5 the_guy??? i cant tell it dont look like it
Diablo Mongoose 2
18in CP Barrel
adjustdable feedneck
FAPM-Formers Againts Pope Mobile

The South WILL Rise Again
p8ntbalrA5 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote p8ntbalrA5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 October 2004 at 8:36pm

that is dumb to take of the cyclone feed cuz then it would be sort of like a 98 custom

www.highimpactpb.com
check out the forums and register!!!
C.G.O. View Drop Down

Strike 1 - Caps doesnt fool me

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote C.G.O. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 October 2004 at 3:56pm
Taking the cyclone feed system off the A-5 is by far the stupidest idea on planet earth. Besides, the A-5 in that pic is Super-FUGLY! If your going to waste all that time removing the CF just to replace it with a electronic system, why buy the A-5 in the first place!

Stupid! Stupid! Stupid! CGO out.....
Tippmann 98c with lapco bigshot 12in barrel, Palmer Stabilizer/32* 0-1200 microgauge.
Lt. BUTCHER View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lt. BUTCHER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 October 2004 at 7:30am

The whole idea of the cyclone is to eliminate the need for an electric hopper

thecorpseman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thecorpseman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 October 2004 at 1:08pm
It's all jeep 98 customs work (and some one else i forget who).
FAPM- Forumers against PopeMobile.
SuperXero View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Strike 1 - Gay Slur, 5/8

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperXero Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 October 2004 at 11:18am
I'm sure it's more than possible... It's easy to take off the cyclone, then somehow attach an elbow, and get an electric hopper.
Tenacious and Versatile
pballa j.r. View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Strike1~Language. 12/04

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pballa j.r. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 October 2004 at 9:45pm
Yeah, I was thinking about the similar thing, just posted it in a different forum, and didnt make a whole topic about it.

After looking at that one, im not so sure it looks as good as I thought it might...
the_guy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote the_guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 October 2004 at 8:53pm

hers one right here (its NOT mine)

Edited by the_guy
"hay, check it out i got a shotgun"
"I bet you cant shot this apple off my head... this is a good apple"

kiolia View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
My Rainmaker will make it ... well, rain

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kiolia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 October 2004 at 6:32pm
it's been done. :)

s'right, I do a webcomic and I update it like every two months. go go!
tagged out View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tagged out Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 October 2004 at 5:36pm
Some one should make a piece for the A-5 so you have the option to take the cyclone feed off so you can use a electronic hopper. but on the other hand the whole point of the a 5 is the cyclone
soccer is fun
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic