Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Tippmann Paintball > New Player Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Response trigger help

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Guested: Greens eggs and spam

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cpl.Max Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Response trigger help
    Posted: 19 October 2004 at 7:46pm

How does the response trigger actually help i mean how does it make the trigger shoot faster.  I have heard that some response triggers with other guns is a magnit and retracts the trigger.  But with others well i don't know.  I just want to know.

98 custom 16INCH thunder pig barrel double trigger e-bolt low pressure system comp air tank richochet apache crome regulator and sponsord by national paintball supply
triggerhappy1 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote triggerhappy1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 October 2004 at 8:05pm
it makes your gun full auto if tuned right. when you hold down your trigger w/o the rt, you need to release it to reset it, to fire the next shot. with the rt, when you hold down the trigger, it takes blowback (extra) gas to push a ram behind the trigger forward, automaticaly reseting the trgger for you enableing rapid fire. it happens so fast you barely feel it. you can adjust your rate of fire by increasing or decreasing the airflow. you can get atleast 10bps with it, i got around 15bps

no rt- 1 sec, . . . . . .
rt- 1sec, ...........
Heroman View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Heroman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 October 2004 at 8:07pm

The RT uses excess gas that drive a piston forward to reset the trigger. The rate can be manually adjusted. For a better explanation read about the RT on this website.

Mahirap ng maging pogi...

sinisterNorth View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
1 strike, language, 10/3

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sinisterNorth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 October 2004 at 8:20pm
The R/T allows you gun to go full auto when the "sweet" spot is hit. For this reason, it isn't tourney legal.
Pumpker'd; (V.) When a pump player runs up and shoots you at point blank range because you thought 20bps made you good.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic