Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Paintball Equipment > Which Gun is Best
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

The GTA Remote Line

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote General T. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The GTA Remote Line
    Posted: 21 October 2004 at 4:19pm
I was thinking about getting a GTA Remote Line for my A-5 but my friend tells me I shouldnt because it would get in the way. Im asking if the Line gets in the way any and your recomendations.
CougarBattalion View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CougarBattalion Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 October 2004 at 6:23pm
Well, first of all, do you play SpeedBall or WoodsBall.  If it's strictly SpeedBall then I would not use a Remote-Line.  It's hard to switch hands and it's just not very practical.  If you're playing just WoodsBall or WoodsBall and SpeedBall then I'd get it.  It helps when you're lying flat and crawling around.  It also takes away alot of the weight on your gun, making it eaiser to hold your gun in those long WoodsBall games.  See if one of your friends will let you use one for a game, so you can see for yourself if you like it or not.  If you decide to get one, I would suggest you get one with a slide check.  It's alot easier to put on and take off your ASA, especially if you play at a park that has both speedball and woodsball fields.
P8ntblldude View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote P8ntblldude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 October 2004 at 6:26pm
I think remotes are a waste of money. I had one for my 98 and i hated it, you cant switch hands and yes it did get snagged on a few trees.
*Team Compulsive*

Sponsors
*Won-Ago-Biking*
*Curleys Waterfront*

CougarBattalion View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CougarBattalion Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 October 2004 at 6:29pm
Originally posted by P8ntblldude P8ntblldude wrote:

I think remotes are a waste of money. I had one for my 98 and i hated it, you cant switch hands and yes it did get snagged on a few trees.

Like I said, it's all about preferance.
General T. View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote General T. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 October 2004 at 7:24pm
Thanks guys, I play mostly in my back yard, which is about 3 1/2 acers of woods. I am going to get one because Im also goning to get a 20 oz Co2 Tank and the A-5's are pretty heviey. I have a harness that can hold a 20 oz Tank so that is were I will put it. Oh and I already have a good idea of how to keep it from snagging on trees. As I said earlier thanks guys.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic