Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Tippmann Paintball > Paintball Ideas / News From Tippmann
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

I made my own paint.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Strike 2 for drug related images

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Homer J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I made my own paint.
    Posted: 22 October 2004 at 3:40pm
I just used vegetable oil, corn starch(to thicken it and make it more opaque), blue food coloring, and, to distinguish it better from other paint, I added about 2 tbsp of some of my sister's jasmine scented body spray.

Pics:

I plan on using it as grenade fill. Since it's vegetable oil-based, and the colorant and starch particles aren't exactly fine, you have to shake it before you use it. It'll need to be shaken before you fill grenades, and before you throw the grenade, unless you just want to get a blob of oil on your opponent.

Edited by Homer J
Homer J View Drop Down

Strike 2 for drug related images

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Homer J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 October 2004 at 3:43pm
Thumbnails don't work for me for some reason. Maybe it's just Netscape. Is anyone else having that problem?
BradNowell View Drop Down
Not sensitive to others needs

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BradNowell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 October 2004 at 5:25pm
cool

"When I travel through mountainous areas or places of questionable hillbilly population, I usually keep a gun in the vehicle"

-Da Hui
pbdude985 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Dude! Sweet! Dude! Sweet! Dude! Sweet!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pbdude985 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 October 2004 at 7:14pm
pretty kewl have fun
reincarnation14 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reincarnation14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 October 2004 at 10:43pm
kewl u no i herd somewhere that paint balls have like soumilk bases and like staurch in em to i think thats y they stink so bad
Diablo Mongoose 2
18in CP Barrel
adjustdable feedneck
FAPM-Formers Againts Pope Mobile

The South WILL Rise Again
98 nitro View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 98 nitro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 October 2004 at 10:46pm
they taste bad tooooooo

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reincarnation14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 October 2004 at 11:07pm
u idiot u tasted it before....i could understand if u got shot in the mouth but if u tasted that ima smack u
Diablo Mongoose 2
18in CP Barrel
adjustdable feedneck

98 nitro View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 98 nitro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 October 2004 at 11:09pm

no i got shot in the finger and it slpateed in my mouth

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reincarnation14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 October 2004 at 11:37pm
ha ha.....i just got an awesome idea.......u could like just piss in the thing and chunk it at somebody and when it hits em u could b like ha ha that aint paint its my piss  ha ha ha ha
Diablo Mongoose 2
18in CP Barrel
adjustdable feedneck

paintballpunkGD View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paintballpunkGD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 October 2004 at 9:00pm
wow...that was...interesting?  Also kinda stupid.  Funny...but stupid.  You know how p.o.'d the guy who you hit would be?
"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it." -Voltaire
ConfusedPainter View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ConfusedPainter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 October 2004 at 1:46pm

Originally posted by reincarnation14 reincarnation14 wrote:

ha ha.....i just got an awesome idea.......u could like just piss in the thing and chunk it at somebody and when it hits em u could b like ha ha that aint paint its my piss  ha ha ha ha

Nah, just wait till the next time you have diarrhea....

poseidon255 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote poseidon255 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 October 2004 at 5:21pm

Are you sure it wasn't your  jasmine scented body spray?

Cool idea. Probably good filler for grenades & mines.

"He who farts in church sits in his own pew."

"You don't win unless your team wins"-Halo; F.O.R.

"We are not free because we have a purpose. Without one, we do not exist."-Agent Smith

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic