Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Tippmann Paintball > Paintball Ideas / News From Tippmann
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Two ideas that go together...

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CptObvious Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Two ideas that go together...
    Posted: 23 October 2004 at 2:17pm

Well, since the minigun idear is abused, i won't bother explaining that, considering one is in production...but...

I am currently working on a back-pack feeder. From the bottom of the pack, a hose goes down and into a pod, (Think Q-Loader), and from there, the paint is pushed into the elbow and EUREKA!

The other thing I am working on, I am not sure if it exsists or not. Its a horizontal tank pouch. I use a backpack all the time and also have a 4/1 pouch. Its not very comfatable having the tank stick up, poking into my pack. So I had been thinking about a horizontal one that doesn't use straps, but a big flap. But I don't know if those exsist or not, so could anyone tell me?

All American Infidels, Military Paintball Team
-USAF-
Belt #2 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Strike 2 - Drug use thread

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Belt #2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 October 2004 at 3:05pm
Originally posted by CptObvious CptObvious wrote:

Well, since the minigun idear is abused, i won't bother explaining that, considering one is in production...but...

I am currently working on a back-pack feeder. From the bottom of the pack, a hose goes down and into a pod, (Think Q-Loader), and from there, the paint is pushed into the elbow and EUREKA!

The other thing I am working on, I am not sure if it exsists or not. Its a horizontal tank pouch. I use a backpack all the time and also have a 4/1 pouch. Its not very comfatable having the tank stick up, poking into my pack. So I had been thinking about a horizontal one that doesn't use straps, but a big flap. But I don't know if those exsist or not, so could anyone tell me?

You managed to sum up this entire post with nothing more than your user name...

Most importantly - People suck.
CptObvious View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CptObvious Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 October 2004 at 9:36am
Originally posted by Belt #2 Belt #2 wrote:

Originally posted by CptObvious CptObvious wrote:

You managed to sum up this entire post with nothing more than your user name...

And I award you a muffin for being the first to figure that out.

All American Infidels, Military Paintball Team
-USAF-
Enos Shenk View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
~-o@

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Enos Shenk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 October 2004 at 12:27pm
Damn, im hungry. Can i have a muffin too?
paintballpunkGD View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paintballpunkGD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 October 2004 at 5:30pm
"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it." -Voltaire
ctchofday View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
1 language strike, 2/28/10

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ctchofday Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 October 2004 at 8:04pm

Try maybe a warp feeder. You must not know very many paintball store websites, or you would have figured this out.

Xbl:PhantomReign97

'99 Snpr II, ½d Karni, E-Orracle, 2k4 Spstk, 2k5 Prstk, PMR SE, A5, 98
CougarBattalion View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CougarBattalion Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 October 2004 at 7:39pm
It's been tried.  It's just too awkward.  It's not good for paintball, because you have 2 tubes wraped around your side that can easily get snagged in stuff.
Belt #2 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Strike 2 - Drug use thread

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Belt #2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 October 2004 at 5:18pm

Originally posted by Enos Shenk Enos Shenk wrote:

Damn, im hungry. Can i have a muffin too?

/me gives his muffin to Enos.

Most importantly - People suck.
Bounty View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bounty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 October 2004 at 6:21pm
I second that.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic