FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

What is a good gun to get...

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
BearClaw View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BearClaw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: What is a good gun to get...
    Posted: 24 October 2004 at 9:42am
How bout replaceing it with a Tippmann Pro/Carbine.

There lighter/smaller more durable/reliable and dont requier alot of upgrades to perform amazing.  They shoot plenty fast with some homemad trigger upgrades.  I use mine for speed/woods and love it.  It is the most comfortable marker i have used and love the way it looks. 

Oh and Enous has a few cool upgrades comeing out for it that are shure to help in the speed department.

HERE is a pic of mine
AGD 68 Automag
Azodin KPII
Sheridan PGP2K
Tippmann Crossover XVR
Tippmann ProCarbine
Tippmann SL68-II
Tippmann TiPX
a5guy07 View Drop Down

1 language strike, 11/7

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote a5guy07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 October 2004 at 10:32pm
u may be able to get $150 if ur luckey - but really, u cant get a much better gun for 250 so i would keep ur gun and save up a little b/c if u do get a new gun, in a year u will want another new gun.
PyroTeknics View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PyroTeknics Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 October 2004 at 9:51pm

...for under $250? I'm looking to replace my 98 Custom and i want a gun that is good for speedball yet also good for woodsball play, easily upgraded, and a nice look to it.

I'm also looking to sell my Tippmann 98 Custom and i just want to know how much i should sell it for on EBay.

98 Custom - 12" Lapco Big Shot - Expansion Chamber - Vertical Adapter - and the original case and equipment which came with it.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic