Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Tippmann Paintball > Paintball Ideas / News From Tippmann
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

A gun in a category all its own :)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
98 nitro View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 98 nitro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 October 2004 at 10:31pm
go to opsgear.com and look at the a5 upgrades and get ideas. someday sombody needs to come up witha magazine that holds paintballsthat would be awesome. well i dont no if they have yet but im pretty sure they havent. and go to devilmountainsports.com it has diff rent armor tech guns and other milsim guns that u can get idears off of

Edited by 98 nitro
CottageCommando View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CottageCommando Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 October 2004 at 10:13pm

My p-Ball team and i are making this great gun milsim guys will love it especially WWII guys. The gun is like an M-1 Garand that can carry the co2 tank in one of three spots1. directly under like a modern clip 2.get the tank adapter for the bullpup style 3. It straps right up onto the gun in front of the trigger. it will be using a modified action that we borrowed ideas off of 3 other guns and changed them around so not to infringe upon copy rights i hope but the gun comes with a stock specifically for aiming so u dont need to buy a sight rail. it has many modification abilities like sniper with a bolt action pump the shotgun pump and we may be able to make it a semi-auto if someone pays us enuf. but this gun is not for speed ball so dont critisize for that. but if ur insane enuf like me u would use it neway. if u have ne comments or ideas to add to it please pm me or post it

Building an Evil Empire... One piece at a time :)
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic