Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Tippmann Paintball > Paintball Ideas / News From Tippmann
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

A gun in a category all its own :)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CottageCommando Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: A gun in a category all its own :)
    Posted: 26 October 2004 at 10:13pm

My p-Ball team and i are making this great gun milsim guys will love it especially WWII guys. The gun is like an M-1 Garand that can carry the co2 tank in one of three spots1. directly under like a modern clip 2.get the tank adapter for the bullpup style 3. It straps right up onto the gun in front of the trigger. it will be using a modified action that we borrowed ideas off of 3 other guns and changed them around so not to infringe upon copy rights i hope but the gun comes with a stock specifically for aiming so u dont need to buy a sight rail. it has many modification abilities like sniper with a bolt action pump the shotgun pump and we may be able to make it a semi-auto if someone pays us enuf. but this gun is not for speed ball so dont critisize for that. but if ur insane enuf like me u would use it neway. if u have ne comments or ideas to add to it please pm me or post it

Building an Evil Empire... One piece at a time :)
98 nitro View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 98 nitro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 October 2004 at 10:31pm
go to opsgear.com and look at the a5 upgrades and get ideas. someday sombody needs to come up witha magazine that holds paintballsthat would be awesome. well i dont no if they have yet but im pretty sure they havent. and go to devilmountainsports.com it has diff rent armor tech guns and other milsim guns that u can get idears off of

Edited by 98 nitro
The Guy View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Soup Can Guy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 October 2004 at 10:32pm
and how would you propse this magazine would work so as not to squish the paintballs?

98 nitro View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 98 nitro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 October 2004 at 10:34pm

i dont know im just sayin it would be cool if somebody made it and it worked

ziggymarley View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ziggymarley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 October 2004 at 11:17pm
it's already been done, i believe the clip is chain fed...LINK
"Real markers have gills."
"son of a <KRL>."
glooey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote glooey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 October 2004 at 11:30pm
I  saw one it had pipes that slid on as part of the barrel between the barrel and the bolt then after pipe was shot into the box it was way cool it was a pic on here i couldnt find it tho
Enos Shenk View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
~-o@

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Enos Shenk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 October 2004 at 12:24am
I hope you machine better then you type.
The Guy View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Soup Can Guy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 October 2004 at 1:07am
Originally posted by Enos Shenk Enos Shenk wrote:

I hope so too, otherwise I might find a finger packaged with my gun.
CougarBattalion View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CougarBattalion Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 October 2004 at 7:29pm
It's been done better.

I have one, it's pretty cool, but has horrible efficiency.
sinisterNorth View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
1 strike, language, 10/3

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sinisterNorth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 October 2004 at 7:53pm

Sounds like a good idea.

Anyone know where can I find a bullpup kit for the 98c??

Pumpker'd; (V.) When a pump player runs up and shoots you at point blank range because you thought 20bps made you good.
evil_fingers View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Inappropriate sig

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote evil_fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 October 2004 at 9:08pm
Do not steal....the government hates competition!
Model98Sniper1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Model98Sniper1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 October 2004 at 9:36pm

i know i difinatly want a gun that looks like a bar for my back up gun

the inturnals on my gun are old so i would like to have a nother gun

Once you can except the fact that your already dead. You can function as a solder.
                   Lt. Spears
                   June 12 1944
98 nitro View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 98 nitro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 October 2004 at 10:33pm
those are awesome but there a lil out of my price range
evil_fingers View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Inappropriate sig

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote evil_fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 October 2004 at 10:49am
PM ThompsonShooter , he can make any marker look like the real deal.
Do not steal....the government hates competition!
Model98Sniper1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Model98Sniper1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 October 2004 at 12:51pm
ya a chicago typewriter would fit good in my arsonel
Once you can except the fact that your already dead. You can function as a solder.
                   Lt. Spears
                   June 12 1944
CottageCommando View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CottageCommando Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 October 2004 at 6:46pm
ive seen the clips but weve made a shot gun shell for paintball too now or atleast we have the know how and ability to make them. the clips work very well its for low ammo rounds and the gun works great as a gand gun its got like a 10" barrel that looks like its only a 5 and then its somewhat based off of a p90 but the clips is on the bottom and it doesnt have the box scope sight on the top. our weapon will be pump for the ease of making and i can type very well if i wanted to type correctly i would it just makes me feel down to most ppls levels when i type incorrectly and its the internet no1 should care about typing...
Building an Evil Empire... One piece at a time :)
zak View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
ive been called plenty of things on here

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 October 2004 at 9:30pm
Originally posted by Enos Shenk Enos Shenk wrote:

i know i do. if i ever get a free second in the shop ill give them little brackets a shot enos
98 nitro View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 98 nitro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 October 2004 at 10:48pm
a shot gun shell for paintball would be awesome u could use like the tiny lil airsoft paintballs for the buckshot and i really snot know how u would make a shell but any who its a good idea 
reincarnation14 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reincarnation14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 October 2004 at 2:18pm

steven......shut up that has nothin to do wit this thread but yea that is pretty kewl

P.S..........steven......shut up

Diablo Mongoose 2
18in CP Barrel
adjustdable feedneck
FAPM-Formers Againts Pope Mobile

The South WILL Rise Again
Belt #2 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Strike 2 - Drug use thread

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Belt #2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 October 2004 at 5:15pm

Originally posted by The Guy The Guy wrote:

and how would you propse this magazine would work so as not to squish the paintballs?

If I'm correct, the Zeus G2 has a spring powered magazine...

What ever you do, make sure you use a weak spring...

Most importantly - People suck.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic