Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Tippmann Paintball > Marker Gallery
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Cocker / BPS Program

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote [Deadeye] Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Cocker / BPS Program
    Posted: 29 October 2004 at 3:49pm
Okay.. well here is my cocker.. it was posted a while back without the drop or hopper or anything

but also, i made this program in visual basic at school... i know there is already a program very similar to it at 13holes.com, but i began making this program as a project long before i knew about the one on that site.. check it out, its pretty cool... it was the first program i made, so i know its not perfect...

the program has 4 different modes.. 1 second, 2 second, and 3 second timers, along with one that runs nonstop, displaying the number of times clicked in the last second... you can use spacebar, enter, or the mouse... tell me what you guys think

here it is..
oreomann33 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Can you say ... ZAZZy?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oreomann33 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 October 2004 at 3:50pm
cool
evil-NYX View Drop Down
Strike 1 - Motherlessly HUGE SIG

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote evil-NYX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 October 2004 at 3:55pm
i got to 14
soulhunter View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote soulhunter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 October 2004 at 3:56pm
cool, 21 in 1 sec not bad
kapp reflex body blue W/ups e-blade 23+bps etc (Now With Zero-B Bord).A-5 with all the gta ups and some,trigger pull 1.1mm.Prolite w/mod.
[Deadeye] View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote [Deadeye] Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 October 2004 at 3:58pm
wow, thats really fast... you can get 33 if you hold enter (and even more if you click while you hold enter), but that doesnt count... im also surprised no one flamed me for it yet... i was kinda hesitant to post it because i figured since one already existed, mine wouldnt be liked..

Edited by [Deadeye]

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote soulhunter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 October 2004 at 4:00pm
aaa 22 my best in a sec
kapp reflex body blue W/ups e-blade 23+bps etc (Now With Zero-B Bord).A-5 with all the gta ups and some,trigger pull 1.1mm.Prolite w/mod.
[Deadeye] View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote [Deadeye] Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 October 2004 at 4:01pm
lol geez.. how are you guys going so fast

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote soulhunter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 October 2004 at 4:05pm
hold mouse up with 1 hand and fan the botton .
[Deadeye] View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote [Deadeye] Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 October 2004 at 4:07pm
lol with one finger? i cant get more than 11 that way

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote soulhunter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 October 2004 at 4:12pm
use all 4 fingers
ItsJustMe View Drop Down
Suicide by mod.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ItsJustMe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 October 2004 at 4:47pm
Wow lies...
<Replaced gigantormous sig with strike, good trade.>
[Deadeye] View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote [Deadeye] Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 October 2004 at 4:50pm
me? or about the four fingers...
TippyManic32 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TippyManic32 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 October 2004 at 4:56pm
26 Booyaa!
[Deadeye] View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote [Deadeye] Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 October 2004 at 4:58pm
you guys are crazy.. my best was 14.. i dont know how you go so fast ... how are you doing it? lol im jealous
Johndcjr1989 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Johndcjr1989 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 October 2004 at 5:41pm
lol i got 10.33333333333bps  but i tried holding down enter and got 26 lol but that dont count!  i didnt try fanning it b/c i had already exited out n was too lazy to get back in to try it out
Rockin' the Ironman Intimidator.

The Original Redneck Gangsta
rockerdoode View Drop Down

one strike, flaming 7/15

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rockerdoode Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 October 2004 at 5:50pm

i got 15 with 1 sec...not a bad program, except i get 22 on a shocker...

EDIT: I just used the Enter cheat...i got 40 bps...that trigger would have more bounce than on a nerve...lol.

Speaking of which, i shot a never at my shop today and all I can say is:  WOW!!!

Edited by rockerdoode
"According to Sue Johanson, theres nothing that can increase your manhood, trust me I've already looked into it for myself." -Zata
MetallicaESPa5 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
The Doors Of Perception

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MetallicaESPa5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 October 2004 at 6:29pm
Using the keyboard, with 2 fingers only, i got 11. 

keithx View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keithx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 October 2004 at 7:02pm

walking the mouse button... i got 10bps and a sore hand... which is why i play woodsball hahaha

I prefer .223 over .68
---------------------
A-5 R/T
Flatline w/ F/X SD shroud
F/X Sniper stock
Intruder Assault Foregrip
SpecterGear CQB 3pt Sling
Crossfire 68/4500 (coming soon)
JBird33 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Rico’s <KRL>

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JBird33 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 October 2004 at 8:22pm
^^^Walking the mouse, I got a average of about 13 with a high of 15. Sweet!
raptorz922 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote raptorz922 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 October 2004 at 9:31pm
W00t! I got 55. So what if I cheated...   
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic