Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Tippmann Paintball > Paintball Ideas / News From Tippmann
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Nonpaintball Pointless Religous Topic

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Heretic98c Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Nonpaintball Pointless Religous Topic
    Posted: 30 October 2004 at 12:32pm

Hey everyone forget my E-Grip idea lets all start arguing about religon doesn't that sound like fun? Surely a paintball forum is the perfect place to discuss religon.

Edited by Heretic98c

Most people will assume you're a disturbed goth-child after looking at your sig. -AdmiralSenn
reincarnation14 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reincarnation14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 October 2004 at 2:41pm

thats kewl but i got a ? that doesnt really have to do anythin wit this thread but im not sure wat a heretic is but i see the upside down crosses does that mean ur like gothic or athist or somethin

Diablo Mongoose 2
18in CP Barrel
adjustdable feedneck
FAPM-Formers Againts Pope Mobile

The South WILL Rise Again
roadrunner0535 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roadrunner0535 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 October 2004 at 2:53pm
Originally posted by reincarnation14 reincarnation14 wrote:

thats kewl but i got a ? that doesnt really have to do anythin wit this thread but im not sure wat a heretic is but i see the upside down crosses does that mean ur like gothic or athist or somethin

wat r u talking about...this is paintball IDEAS...that would be awesome, but u would need a special pressure sensor and sear

98c seclusion
14" dye ultralite
rufus dawg 2x stick trigg
remote
full-auto mod
My 98C
100% smart parts
Bounty View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bounty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 October 2004 at 3:34pm
I like the idea, its a bit more convenient.
MetallicaESPa5 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
The Doors Of Perception

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MetallicaESPa5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 October 2004 at 7:35pm
How about, pulling the trigger a certain length gets you a certain amount of BPS, the amount of force put on the trigger i think would be kinnda hard.

triggerhappy1 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote triggerhappy1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 November 2004 at 5:13pm
my rt works sort of that way. a tiny bit of pressure shoots very slow, increasing pressure, increases rate of fire.
Heretic98c View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Heretic98c Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 November 2004 at 6:23pm

Heretic means:

A person who holds controversial opinions, especially one who publicly dissents from the officially accepted dogma of the Roman Catholic Church

I'm an athiest, I just added the crosses cause I like the look.

To get back on topic, I don't think it would be that expensive or hard to create a trigger that responded to pressure. I've bought RC cars for less than 20 that used a trigger to control the speed.

Most people will assume you're a disturbed goth-child after looking at your sig. -AdmiralSenn

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reincarnation14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 November 2004 at 7:25pm
dude i dont care if it didnt have to do anythin wit paintball heretic im tryin really hard not to b a **edited** here or nothin but their is a such thing as heaven or hell and u WILL go to hell if u dont get ur heart right with God dude
Diablo Mongoose 2
18in CP Barrel
adjustdable feedneck

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reincarnation14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 November 2004 at 7:26pm

im just tryin to help and im gunna keep tellin u this dude its not good if u wanna ask me some ?'s just make another thread to me or somethin

Diablo Mongoose 2
18in CP Barrel
adjustdable feedneck

The Guy View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Soup Can Guy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 November 2004 at 1:01am
god is a chode.
Enos Shenk View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
~-o@

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Enos Shenk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 November 2004 at 3:14am

but i see the upside down crosses does that mean ur like gothic or athist or somethin

hahahahahahah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Heretic98c Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 November 2004 at 5:20am

pbdude985 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Dude! Sweet! Dude! Sweet! Dude! Sweet!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pbdude985 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 November 2004 at 5:30pm
lol ^^^
Glassjaw View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Took down Mike Tyson

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Glassjaw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 November 2004 at 5:56pm

im just tryin to help and im gunna keep tellin u this dude its not good if u wanna ask me some ?'s just make another thread to me or somethin

Your no going to change his religous ways, so dont even bother.  If you want to preach make a new topic.

Nice idea, but alot of faults could come into play.
The desire for polyester is just to powerful.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reincarnation14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 November 2004 at 8:15pm
u no wat yall can tell me all u want but the bible tells u to spread the word and i am heretic im gunna give u the whole point dude im so serious u have got to no jesus christ as ur savior he died on the cross for u sins watch the movie the passion it will explain but their is a hell and u will go to it if u dont get ur heart right with god
Diablo Mongoose 2
18in CP Barrel
adjustdable feedneck

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reincarnation14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 November 2004 at 11:09pm

and the guy wat does chode mean

Diablo Mongoose 2
18in CP Barrel
adjustdable feedneck

Ariakon_Eagle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ariakon_Eagle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 November 2004 at 11:16pm
Something that would get you kicked out if you explained it. If you really really want to know IM me or PM me.
You call the Eagle, Eagle does the rest.
WGP guy View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Quoted F and S bomb.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WGP guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 November 2004 at 6:39am

dude i dont care if it didnt have to do anythin wit paintball heretic im tryin really hard not to b a **edited** here or nothin but their is a such thing as heaven or hell and u WILL go to hell if u dont get ur heart right with God dude

yup

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Heretic98c Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 November 2004 at 8:54am
Ok this thread is irreversibled off topic so I give up. I have read the bible over 3 times. I have also read the torah and koran. I didn't decide to become an athiest over night. I spent over 3 years making my decision. I've spoken to many priests, preachers, and a bishop about faith and none of this has detered me of my lack of faith. If I had a choice to blindly belive in god or continue on with my atheism I would choose christianity but I cannot ignore what I hold to be the truth, there is no god. I would love to belive, what could be better or more comforting than to belive that an all knowing all powerful being loves and cares for you.

ItalianoGuy04 View Drop Down
Strike 1, lewd questions, 2/9

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ItalianoGuy04 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 November 2004 at 4:07pm
doesn't mata, human nature, in a real game, you won't be able to "make" your finger apply less or more pressure during a real game, your just gonna pull down hard...

Supe'd up Spyda Victor, don't like it, don't care
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic