Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Tippmann Paintball > Paintball Ideas / News From Tippmann
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedWhy buy a tippmann

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Guested

Direct Link To This Post Topic: Why buy a tippmann
    Posted: 02 November 2004 at 11:11am
I think tippys blow because u can't shoot fast with them and you would get laughed at if u ever played speedball with one. I think the tippmann company should either an autococker or an elctronic gun. They should also make a 98 custom that has and electronic trigger frame that is compatible with spiders. who here knows this is true?
dragunfly mech
deakins View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 November 2004 at 12:26pm
its not true. and the beauty of playing speedball with tippmanns is that they are complete sleepers. ya you might get laughed at and that gives you a better chance of putting that lil 15 year old w/ daddys credit card to serious shame. plus there are so many ways to make your gun shoot faster. mine keeps up w/ any electro spyder, autococker, or impulse. plus they are loud and your fire echoes over the field keeping heads down. dont underestimate a tippy
show initiative, determination. PROUD of ya!   broken arrow
maroon out View Drop Down
Not "moron" - Geez!

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 November 2004 at 12:38pm
My Tippmann kicks ass.

You = ass

My Tippmann kicks you.
Watch your thoughts they become words
Watch your words they become actions
Watch your actions they become habits
Watch your habits they become character
Watch your character it becomes your destin
mod98commando View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 November 2004 at 1:44pm

Well, I'd like to start off by stating the fact that you truly are a waste of life for taking the time to insult tippmann owners for such stupid reasons. That said, let's talk about how you don't have a clue what you're talking about.

1. You said: I think tippys blow because u can't shoot fast with them.

I say: That depends on your idea of fast. You can get a tippmann to shoot around 16 bps or higher (A5 with RT comes to mind) which is plenty of firepower. If you need any more than that to be effective then maybe you should worry about improving your skill level instead of your ROF.
  2. You said: you would get laughed at if u ever played speedball with one.

I say: Not necessarily. I played a tournament against people with all kinds of kinds (mostly cockers and electros) and we weren't laughed at despite the fact that our whole 3 man team used a 98c. On top of that, we beat about half of the teams there even though our equipment is supposedly inferior to theirs. Had we been playing people with the same amount of experience as us we probably would have done much better but obviously we had to face people who had been playing for quite some time and we got crushed by them. That is due to skill level though, not equipment. I'm not a huge speedball fan but when I do play, I still use my tippmanns including my pump. Even with the pump I manage to do alright.
  3. You said: I think the tippmann company should either an autococker or an electronic gun.

I say: Well, that's your opinion. If you ask me, that's not what tippmann is about and that's not their target market. They target scenario and rec players mostly and cockers/electros aren't what those people are usually interested in. Tippmann guns are simple yet they get the job done very well and that's what people like about them. Based on all the A5's and 98c's that have been sold, I don't think tippmann will see the need for major changes. They could try to profit off of the speedball players a little but I doubt they will. Tippmann guns can be transformed into speedball guns anyway so there isn't really a point to making one specifically for speedball.
  4. You said: They should also make a 98 custom that has and electronic trigger frame that is compatible with spiders.

I say: How about no? I don't see a reason for doing that. Spyders have their electro kits and so does tippmann. A kit that could be used on a spyder or a tippmann may be good for a few people who own both but in general I don't think many people really need/want that. Most players that own a spyder and a tippmann will stop using the spyder anyway.

Hopefully that will straighten you out. In the future I would suggest not going onto any forum and telling people that their equipment sucks based on immature, ignorant reasons. I'm sure you wouldn't like people coming up with some stupid reason to say your gun is garbage and none of us like it either. I personally hate spyders because I've had nothing but bad experiences with them in the past but you won't see me on the spyder forums telling people their guns suck. Why? A little thing called maturity. Whether you agree with something or not, you should respect it and keep your opinions to yourself if you have nothing nice to say. My advice to you is to take your immaturity elsewhere if you can't show some respect here. A mod will probably be laying the smackdown on you soon for this and your user name anyway.

oreomann33: Everybody invades Poland

Rofl_Mao: And everyone eats turkey

Me: But only if they're hungary

Mack: Yeah but hungary people go russian through their food and end up with greece on everyth
KaptainKickAce View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 November 2004 at 1:57pm
i can not tell you how many electro owners i have put to shame with my A-5 and how many of them wet their pants when they heard how fast i was shooting. i stoped counting along long long time ago i think i stopped at about 85

Enos Shenk View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
~-o@

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 November 2004 at 2:43pm
Im not going to waste my time typing up something intelligent because:

a: you are a troll
b: you have the intelligence of a dead cat
c: i like cheese

lock. guest. move on.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic