Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Tippmann Paintball > Paintball Ideas / News From Tippmann
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

a base idear

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Smitty View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Murdock ... I’m comin’ ta get YOU!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Smitty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: a base idear
    Posted: 10 November 2004 at 9:23pm
sounds like a fairly good idea. it would be a lot of hard work but if you're willing then it would be cool.
reincarnation14 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reincarnation14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 November 2004 at 11:08pm
yea but STILL like i said i no ur dad he would rip off ur head and crap down ur throat if he found out that u frikin dug up all this stuff and built a fort in ur back yard
Diablo Mongoose 2
18in CP Barrel
adjustdable feedneck
FAPM-Formers Againts Pope Mobile

The South WILL Rise Again
A-5 auto View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A-5 auto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 November 2004 at 9:28pm
   sounds coo
Hey howd you do that?! Your funny hahaha shut up! FAPM forumers against Popemobile
sportsstar533 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sportsstar533 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 November 2004 at 4:26pm

sounds like a good idea

A-5 auto View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A-5 auto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 November 2004 at 11:40pm
Hey howd you do that?! Your funny hahaha shut up! FAPM forumers against Popemobile

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reincarnation14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 November 2004 at 10:42am
yea but still like i said ur dad would b like NO 
Diablo Mongoose 2
18in CP Barrel
adjustdable feedneck

A-5 auto View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A-5 auto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 November 2004 at 9:44am
sounds good 2 me
98c - baller View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 98c - baller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 November 2004 at 11:18pm
hey rich they let u bak on the forum ^^

anyway kool idea
ItalianoGuy04 View Drop Down
Strike 1, lewd questions, 2/9

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ItalianoGuy04 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 November 2004 at 11:10pm
noice, i love it

Supe'd up Spyda Victor, don't like it, don't care

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reincarnation14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 November 2004 at 10:00pm

kewl kewl

Diablo Mongoose 2
18in CP Barrel
adjustdable feedneck

98 nitro View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 98 nitro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 November 2004 at 9:48pm

if i did do it ill use a back hoe and i do have a place to put the water theres aline of irrigation for the crops behind our house

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reincarnation14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 November 2004 at 8:08pm
dude cant we use that HUGE feild back behind ur house and like make a HUGE fort in it cuz nobody would c it and stuff but ur dad would stil b like STEVEN NO
Diablo Mongoose 2
18in CP Barrel
adjustdable feedneck

Bounty View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bounty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 November 2004 at 2:42pm
Are you devoted enough to finish it?
deakins View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deakins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 November 2004 at 12:29pm
that might run you into a few zoning issues.
show initiative, determination. PROUD of ya!   broken arrow
Frozen Balls View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1, filter dodge, 1.28.10

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Frozen Balls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 November 2004 at 12:07pm
The drainage issue would probably require a lot of digging, and somewhere to actually feed the water to.
whack-a-mole View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Member of the "I Have No Life Club"

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whack-a-mole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 November 2004 at 11:24am
sounds pretty cool
NASA and the Americans spent millions of dollars and hundreds of hours to develop a pen that would write in space.....The Russians used a pencil.
98 nitro View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 98 nitro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 November 2004 at 11:03pm

im sure this has already been posted but i have a empty pond thats big enough to put a 4 car garage in and iwas wanting to clear some trees out use them for bunkers and build like a huge base made out of like ply wood and 2x4's u no taht sorda thing. to get to the pond there is a huge hill bout 15 ft tall all around the pond. the pond is like in the top of that big hill and ths pond is 15 ft deep. i was planning on putting wattch towers around the base and a tunnel going through the hill into the base so i can drive tanks in and the howitzers in( of course im am gonna have a huge gate to block the tunnel off) and i think it would be awesome to have zip lines to each watch tower but i prob wont do it.  the only problem is when it rains its a pond where there it never holds water unless it rains hard but im tryin to figure out how to make the rain drain somwhere else? if i ever so this ill have a huge war like 100 or 2000 peeps on each team and i might fet my local ez paintball store to sponsor it since i no the peeps who work there!!!!!!!!! if u have any more idears please reply

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic