Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Tippmann Paintball > Paintball Ideas / News From Tippmann
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

awesome place to play

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FoolProofSam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: awesome place to play
    Posted: 04 November 2004 at 11:58am

While a friend and I were out urban exploring, we found an old military surplus warehouse that has been abandoned. There is all sorts of old WWII stuff like camo netting, parachute packs,  six wheel assault trucks, and much much more. we decided that this place would be a perfect place to play because it is on the out skirts of town where there are no cops. Excellent scenario games!

Edited by FoolProofSam
HELL IS ICE
CQB_NINja View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CQB_NINja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 November 2004 at 12:17pm
Just make sure if cops do find you ( dont try to hide), that you are as responsible and respectful as possible. Maybe they might let you play if yer not with a group of "trouble makers". The sport is real sensitive about playing out of fields . What town and state is it in? Would the noise of shots draw attention? Hell, get a fund raiser going and rent the place out for playing.

Edited by CQB_NINja
*TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC*

*POP...POP*

"HIT"...>=[
Enos Shenk View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
~-o@

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Enos Shenk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 November 2004 at 12:23pm
urban exploring eh?

Cool.

Old pics: http://shenko.homedns.org/403/
FoolProofSam View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FoolProofSam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 November 2004 at 2:31pm

Ogden, UT is full of abandoned buildings. THis one happens to be far away from everything. The only people the shots would attract are a bunch of tweeker bums that live on that side of town. The only thing to worry about are rabid racoons and hobos.

Just to give you an idea of how cool this place is, we dragged about 50 pounds of bunker camo netting out of there.

Edited by FoolProofSam
HELL IS ICE
Bounty View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bounty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 November 2004 at 3:29pm
sounds like a great place to play.
FoolProofSam View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FoolProofSam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 November 2004 at 3:49pm
Bounty, you need to get another avatar. I've seen about three of the same one.
HELL IS ICE
CQB_NINja View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CQB_NINja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 November 2004 at 12:56pm
utah? u could have town wide Iraq scenario.
*TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC*

*POP...POP*

"HIT"...>=[
roadrunner0535 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roadrunner0535 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 November 2004 at 12:57pm
i would take some of that stuff if its been abondoned
98c seclusion
14" dye ultralite
rufus dawg 2x stick trigg
remote
full-auto mod
My 98C
100% smart parts
A-5 auto View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A-5 auto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 November 2004 at 9:40am
do the military vehicles work?? If they do that would be awesome!!
Hey howd you do that?! Your funny hahaha shut up! FAPM forumers against Popemobile
reincarnation14 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reincarnation14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 November 2004 at 10:39am

foolproofsam number one UR ICON IS THE GREATEST THING EVER TO HAPPEN TO THE WORLD and 2 off i agree pay attention to how the cops act around u if u do get busted if they act kinda nice just b really respectable but if they pull out mace or a night stick or just act like buttholes that would b the sign to......RUN LIKE HELL

Diablo Mongoose 2
18in CP Barrel
adjustdable feedneck
FAPM-Formers Againts Pope Mobile

The South WILL Rise Again
reincarnation14 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reincarnation14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 November 2004 at 10:40am
lol
Diablo Mongoose 2
18in CP Barrel
adjustdable feedneck
FAPM-Formers Againts Pope Mobile

The South WILL Rise Again
spyderjunke View Drop Down
You heard me: Spyder = junke

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spyderjunke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 November 2004 at 11:20am
sweet i would love to find stuff like that near my house

I rock to my own beat
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic