Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Paintball Equipment > Upgrades and Customizing
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Airgun Designs Warp Feed Loader

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fast Splat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Airgun Designs Warp Feed Loader
    Posted: 06 November 2004 at 10:58am

I was looking at this Warp Feed Loader http://www.actionvillage.com/is-bin/INTERSHOP.enfinity/eCS/S tore/en/-/USD/DisplayProductInformation-Start;sid=qb89SS4Mmv U9EW-AWu_94SSq13fBvYGj2Mo=?ProductID=c0OsFAY7YvgAAAD3jj%2elA _2t

but I have a couple of problems...

1. It says it only works with a Revolution or Evo II hopper... Is this true?
  2. It says it only works with AGD Guns and that I have to purchase a Proteam Warp Feed instead... I don't understand this.

If someone could help with this problem it would be great.

Thanx.

Augusta98 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Augusta98 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 November 2004 at 1:23pm
I know that thew Warp Feed has to be fed by an agitating hopper like the revie or eggy but i think you can use any type of hopper except the Halo, it might over feed the warp feed. As far as what they mean by this only works on AGD guns, I don't understand that. AGD shared it's design with Pro Team so that AGD could go back to building guns primarily. I think that the AGD version might include a mounting breacket that only lets the Warp mount real close to the body of the gun, automags are very small, you might have to use the Pro Team version to get the right mounting bracket. I can't really tell by the picture but the bracket does look really small. You might want to contact AGD directly and see what they say, I have seen Warp Feeds mounted on a variety of guns, unsure if they were AGD or Pro Team models. Hope that helps.

Tad
Captain TEAM HELP
Member-Team.tacticalmarkers.com
MiKePuNk View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MiKePuNk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 November 2004 at 1:44pm
a guy at my feild has a warp feed on a spyder
Boydster View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Boydster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 November 2004 at 1:49pm

**This Warp Feed only works with AGD Guns, for all other guns you must purchase a Proteam Warp Feed**

Copied straight off that site. Doesn't seem confusing to me. Just get one from here.

EDIT: The Pro-Team one is 80 bucks more. I hate Pro-Team. They make great products but they are the biggest rip off I've ever seen.

Edited by Boydster
CougarBattalion View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CougarBattalion Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 November 2004 at 1:54pm
AGD makes a warpfeed adapter that only fits mags.  Pro-team makes an adapter that fits all guns.  You can use any hopper you want on it, agitated, forcefed, gravity...it doesn't matter.  There is a battery mod for the warp that will give it't feed rate about 8 bps extra.  

So, to answer your q's.

1. No
2. You have to buy the proteam warp so it will fit your gun.
Boydster View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Boydster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 November 2004 at 2:00pm
/\What's the mod?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CougarBattalion Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 November 2004 at 2:04pm
Originally posted by Boydster Boydster wrote:

/\What's the mod?

higher volt battery.  it gives the thing more juice.
cadet_sergeant View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
More power to deflector shields, Scotty!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cadet_sergeant Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 November 2004 at 4:44pm
Originally posted by CougarBattalion CougarBattalion wrote:

/\What's the mod?

actually you can buy a kit that does that, a mod i know about feeds a ball every time you pull the trigger, it'll cost about $13 and you can get all the parts from most hardwear/ electronic places.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CougarBattalion Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 November 2004 at 5:06pm
Originally posted by cadet_sergeant cadet_sergeant wrote:

/\What's the mod?

actually you can buy a kit that does that, a mod i know about feeds a ball every time you pull the trigger, it'll cost about $13 and you can get all the parts from most hardwear/ electronic places.

thats called intelli feed and only workd with intelli grips that fit mags.
cadet_sergeant View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
More power to deflector shields, Scotty!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cadet_sergeant Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 November 2004 at 5:10pm

/\What's the mod?

tell my bosses impulse that. he did the same mod, it can be done to any marker, not just AMG's, all you have to do it have to so it will hit the sear or what ever, and then have the wire feed out of the grip to the warp.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CougarBattalion Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 November 2004 at 5:15pm

/\What's the mod?

tell my bosses impulse that. he did the same mod, it can be done to any marker, not just AMG's, all you have to do it have to so it will hit the sear or what ever, and then have the wire feed out of the grip to the warp.

I wasn't refering AMG's.  Yes, you can do it with other mechs.  I was refering to Electro's.  You would need a jumper soldered on the board for it to work.
Fast Splat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fast Splat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 November 2004 at 6:12pm

So long and short I can us any hopper that is electronic with the Warp Feed. I have a Quatom. But i am getting a Revy.

And I have to get a Protem Warp Feed to fit any other gun besides AGD. I have a 98 C so will the Proteam version work?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fast Splat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 November 2004 at 6:19pm

http://www.proteamdirect.com/warpfeed.html

Okay... Would this one work. It says that it fits 99% of guns. I hope that means Tippmann 98 C's. And that i can swich it out between guns easily.

I trhink it should work.

Boydster View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Boydster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 November 2004 at 6:34pm

/\What's the mod?

I wasn't refering AMG's.  Yes, you can do it with other mechs.  I was refering to Electro's.  You would need a jumper soldered on the board for it to work.

http://www.geocities.com/pomanspaintball/TriggerSwitch.html

rmorey View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Made it by a Hair

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rmorey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 November 2004 at 11:05pm

Ok... a lot of bad information up here.  Some of it was corrected.

The AGD warp feed will fit the 98c right out of the box, with one minor modification to the feed elbow (I put a picture of the sanding I did to the feed elbow).  The Proteam Products has different tubing and brackets & stuff so it will fit a variety of guns.  It also has a vibration sensor on the bracket, so it will better detect shots from your gun.  If you plan in intelli-feeding this to an e-bolt, you're paying for a lot of stuff that will be wasted.

Below is my 98c w/ e-bolt and AGD warp feed (intelli-feed to the e-bolt).  You didn't give your setup, but if you have an e-bolt, I say save a few bucks and get the AGD.  I don't see why anyone would get a warp feed without an e-bolt (but that's just me).

Edited by rmorey
You are never beaten until you admit it.
- G. Patton
Flarpy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flarpy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 November 2004 at 1:01am

One last thing, i too have a 98c with a warp and when i bought it (it's an AGD model) i needed to find another screw which i had lying around my garage in order for the ASA to be able to attach to the gun.  The warp bracket is a little thick so you will end up having to find a screw somewhere to fit it on.

Okay, i just reread what i said and lemme try saying it clearer.  The 98c has two screws for the ASA, one short, one medium.  When you put on the warp, the medium ASA screw will fit just right where the short one was, and you will need a longer screw to replace the medium sized one.

Gun Setup:
Black and silver 98c
14" J&J Ceramic barrel
20oz co2
Warp feed
Gravity loader :(

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fast Splat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 November 2004 at 10:29am

Thanx Guys.

I decided that this is just to much to go through and why do all of this. So i decided just for the money I would spend on that Warp Feed I could get a...

Diablo Halo LED Front Man TSA Loader - Black  Instead of the Warp Feed

If that link dosen't work than here...

http://www.actionvillage.com/is-bin/INTERSHOP.enfinity/eCS/S tore/en/-/USD/DisplayProductInformation-Start;sid=Ga2uqFR7RA -ugxX1W5puAF7dvO0bdM95dz4=?ProductID=cv7AqArbcqYAAAD%2e0XnJY XkJ

P!NK panther View Drop Down
Strike 2 - vulgar material (2/2)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote P!NK panther Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 November 2004 at 11:05am
how about just dont get a warp feed?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fast Splat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 November 2004 at 11:26am

Originally posted by P!NK panther P!NK panther wrote:

how about just dont get a warp feed?

Ya' That's what I said. I am just going to by a Diablo Halo LED Front Man TSA Hopper

rmorey View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Made it by a Hair

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rmorey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 November 2004 at 6:29pm
Ok... that's a good idea. Now-a-days, the only real good reason to get a warp feed is to get that big "hopper target" off the top of your gun (I like mine, though)
You are never beaten until you admit it.
- G. Patton
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic