Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Tippmann Paintball > Paintball Ideas / News From Tippmann
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

paitball arty

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Basically asked to be Guested.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 98owner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: paitball arty
    Posted: 15 November 2004 at 7:04pm
have an artillary piece and set it up then get a scout to go around and map out the playing area then zero in on each bunker and fire and blow the crap out of them.
if u watch blue collar tv 24-7
u might be a redneck.
-Hell yeah thats me   
nforcer4 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

BANNED

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nforcer4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 November 2004 at 7:22pm
?????????
jjclown23 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
No idea what’s inappropriate

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jjclown23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 November 2004 at 9:46pm
yeah wtf?  lol
A-5
Response Trigger
DOP Blade Trigger
Polished Internals
X-Chamber
Custom Paint
14" J&J
reincarnation14 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reincarnation14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 November 2004 at 10:12pm
uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh......wtf dude no offence but i dont no wat ur talkin bout i mean i have to no wat ur talkin bout first to help u dude
Diablo Mongoose 2
18in CP Barrel
adjustdable feedneck
FAPM-Formers Againts Pope Mobile

The South WILL Rise Again
crazedloon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crazedloon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 November 2004 at 11:08pm

i get it but you need to exsplain better however i have a better idea for a cruise missle and i am in the prosses of desinging it and planing it  

what he is saying is that you have a map with cordinantes on it.  than you have a mortar a good algarithem for the distance to aim and you can hit anything (in therie)

Bango View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Rugged Individualist

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bango Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 November 2004 at 4:03pm

That would be pretty hard to get it to be accurate enough to actually land on a position.

jjclown23 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
No idea what’s inappropriate

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jjclown23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 November 2004 at 4:10pm
^^ bango what expansion chamber do you have?         & nbsp;         & nbsp; 
A-5
Response Trigger
DOP Blade Trigger
Polished Internals
X-Chamber
Custom Paint
14" J&J
Bango View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Rugged Individualist

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bango Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 November 2004 at 5:50pm
X-Core 8 stage

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reincarnation14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 November 2004 at 8:27pm

yea if u could get it to acctualy hit em it would b awesome otherwise u would have to b the biggest nerd ever to make it that accurate....good idea tho

Diablo Mongoose 2
18in CP Barrel
adjustdable feedneck

crazedloon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crazedloon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 November 2004 at 9:57pm
well the algarithem wouldnt be to hard just have to work in the angle of departure air risistance, angle of desent, and force.  not to hard
evil_fingers View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Inappropriate sig

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote evil_fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 November 2004 at 3:02pm
Go here http://www.rustyspaintballgear.com/catalog/division.asp?divi s=Paintball these guys can probably you out in what yer creating.
Do not steal....the government hates competition!
sinisterNorth View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
1 strike, language, 10/3

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sinisterNorth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 November 2004 at 3:28pm

That would be really cool, but hard to acomplish, let alone pay for. I  personally dont think you could zero in on a paintball bunker from however many yards away. Also, wouldnt a large artillery shell full of paint be kind of dangerous?

Pumpker'd; (V.) When a pump player runs up and shoots you at point blank range because you thought 20bps made you good.
AdmiralSenn View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AdmiralSenn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 November 2004 at 5:54pm
Is God real? You'll find out when you die.

Okay, I don't have a clever signature zinger. So sue me.
paintballer2584 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
-me

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paintballer2584 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 November 2004 at 6:32pm

what¿?¿?¿

evil_fingers View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Inappropriate sig

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote evil_fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 November 2004 at 8:40pm

Originally posted by AdmiralSenn AdmiralSenn wrote:

http://www.tippmannordnance.com/mortar.htm

Already done.

The ultimate heavy mortar. Requires Tippmann Ordnance Ammo (available on the ammo page). Expensive, but well built and all steel. "Used by the USMC for training!"

Model: TOM1A Weight: 50 lbs.
Price: $ 2100.00

Do not steal....the government hates competition!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reincarnation14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 November 2004 at 9:29pm
No offence, but there is really no need for it, unless u were playing a scenario, cuz that wat the a-5 and 98c were made for, shooting peeps, good idea tho, if u get it to work tell me
Diablo Mongoose 2
18in CP Barrel
adjustdable feedneck

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic