Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Tippmann Paintball > Paintball Ideas / News From Tippmann
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

a scenario war.....thing

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Strike 1 - Rudeness - 7/12

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Saint Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 November 2004 at 4:58pm

Woah, we gotta crack baby up here.

Grammar is your friend.

First to play, last to stay. MN Militia.
SETUP
Tippmann C98
12" All American - Opsgear M4 Foregrip - M4 Mag Kit - Solid Stock
reincarnation14 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reincarnation14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 November 2004 at 11:54pm
yeea this has gotten old now, i made this a long time ago, i dont no y everybody is replyin to it, lol
Diablo Mongoose 2
18in CP Barrel
adjustdable feedneck
FAPM-Formers Againts Pope Mobile

The South WILL Rise Again
A-5 auto View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A-5 auto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 November 2004 at 12:31am
You have found absolutely nothing about your scenario idea???
Hey howd you do that?! Your funny hahaha shut up! FAPM forumers against Popemobile

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reincarnation14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 November 2004 at 2:04am
yea i found out to spell right, besides that i made it better yea
Diablo Mongoose 2
18in CP Barrel
adjustdable feedneck

A-5 auto View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A-5 auto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 November 2004 at 11:39am
not by much
Hey howd you do that?! Your funny hahaha shut up! FAPM forumers against Popemobile
Stormcharger View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stormcharger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 November 2004 at 2:26pm

Originally posted by AdmiralSenn AdmiralSenn wrote:

I believe in God. A lot of people on the forum think of Christians as people who just quote the Bible at anyone who disagrees, and make huge problems for everybody by being closed-minded and stuff.

This is because they are stupid.

Actually, the ability to believe in God requires an open mind.  Saying that there is no God is the state of not being open to possibilities.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stormcharger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 November 2004 at 2:41pm
As to your original question, I have played similar games.  It will be lots fo fun.  An important consideration when using a very large area to play in is communication.  With a large defending force, you will need to attack from more than one direction, and need to coordinate your movements.  If you don't have radios, you will need to scout the area and make plans.  If your teams are out of sight of eachother invest in a compass and learn how to use it.  Iv'e had teams get lost before, it's not fun.  Or you could just rush the hill if the defensive force hasn't made any fortifications.  Make sure everyone is clear on the rules and have fun.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reincarnation14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 November 2004 at 12:53am
Oh yea i have allready made a map about it, and like who and when these people are going to scout where, and i have like diffrent forces and where they will go, its pretty kewl,thnx i didnt think anybody was gunna reply on this
Diablo Mongoose 2
18in CP Barrel
adjustdable feedneck

A-5 auto View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A-5 auto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 November 2004 at 10:54am

the cover will be hard to use cuz all the leaves are fallin off the trees and it takes away some of the cover.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stormcharger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 November 2004 at 1:37pm

I hear you.

It's hard to find good help these days.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reincarnation14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 November 2004 at 4:42pm
lol, we could move that tower we made to somewhere else, and we could dig somemore fox holes??? (a-5 auto)
Diablo Mongoose 2
18in CP Barrel
adjustdable feedneck

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic