Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Tippmann Paintball > Paintball Ideas / News From Tippmann
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

a scenario war.....thing

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reincarnation14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: a scenario war.....thing
    Posted: 15 November 2004 at 10:17pm
ok uuuh i got a like scenario game and i no its been done but im makin it better ok so like i no this guy(A-5 Auto) and he owns alot of land and he has like all these feilds and theirs a bridge and all theses hills like mountains their huge and like impossible to assault but anyway we(the americans)(me and a-5 auto and dudez) will start at the bridge and the other dudez will b at the hill mountain thingy...yea... and we have a base and we r gunna go to it and like get paint and stuff so we can fight and like try to take the hill and their will b like 25 guys in it so we have to take them over but they wont b able to attack us cuz we would kinna.....die.....o yea and we start wit like 30 paintballs and we have to get to our base to get more and......yea....tell me wat u think about it
Diablo Mongoose 2
18in CP Barrel
adjustdable feedneck
FAPM-Formers Againts Pope Mobile

The South WILL Rise Again
rockerdoode View Drop Down

one strike, flaming 7/15

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rockerdoode Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 November 2004 at 11:55pm

wait, wait...what?

I might have understood that if you used punctuation...but you didn't.

"According to Sue Johanson, theres nothing that can increase your manhood, trust me I've already looked into it for myself." -Zata
Skorpion317 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Skorpion317 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 November 2004 at 1:07am

my eyes.....they're bleeding from lack of punctuation! help!

Edited by Skorpion317
98 Custom
Flatline Barrel
Pro-Team Sniper F/X stock
32 Degrees Remote Line
Response Trigger
Ricochet 2K hopper
Removed Front Grip
Polished Internals
Adco Imp red dot sight
jjclown23 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
No idea what’s inappropriate

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jjclown23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 November 2004 at 7:02am
is that english???
A-5
Response Trigger
DOP Blade Trigger
Polished Internals
X-Chamber
Custom Paint
14" J&J
Skorpion317 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Skorpion317 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 November 2004 at 7:17am

to quote ralph wiggum:

"Me fail english? That's unpossible!"

98 Custom
Flatline Barrel
Pro-Team Sniper F/X stock
32 Degrees Remote Line
Response Trigger
Ricochet 2K hopper
Removed Front Grip
Polished Internals
Adco Imp red dot sight
jjclown23 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jjclown23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 November 2004 at 3:27pm
^^ hahahahah yeah i remmeber that 1!
A-5
Response Trigger
DOP Blade Trigger
Polished Internals
X-Chamber
Custom Paint
14" J&J
reincarnation14 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reincarnation14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 November 2004 at 7:57pm

uuuuuuuuuuuuuh ok

h/o, aight

I am having a war at my friends house(a-5 auto). And his woods r huge and it has lots of feilds in em. So we r gunna start out at the first feild and then work our way to this hill that is huge and almost impossible to take over and their will b like 15 peeps on the american team and like 20 or 25 on the veitnam team but they will have to stay in one spot and u can like go back to the safe house and take a break and eat and stuff. It will last like a 5 or 7 hours so tell me wat u think.

^^i punktoo8ted dis time

Diablo Mongoose 2
18in CP Barrel
adjustdable feedneck

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reincarnation14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 November 2004 at 8:01pm
so the vietnam team will stay at the hill the only place they can go is to the safe house and the americans will b able to go anywhere
Diablo Mongoose 2
18in CP Barrel
adjustdable feedneck

AdmiralSenn View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AdmiralSenn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 November 2004 at 11:32pm
Originally posted by reincarnation14 reincarnation14 wrote:

uuuuuuuuuuuuuh ok

h/o, aight

I am having a war at my friends house(a-5 auto). And his woods r huge and it has lots of feilds in em. So we r gunna start out at the first feild and then work our way to this hill that is huge and almost impossible to take over and their will b like 15 peeps on the american team and like 20 or 25 on the veitnam team but they will have to stay in one spot and u can like go back to the safe house and take a break and eat and stuff. It will last like a 5 or 7 hours so tell me wat u think.

^^i punktoo8ted dis time

Okay.. so your post is summarized as:

leik paintball hills .... !!!??""!"!"%)($W* attack veitnumn amerikinz attek impozziblar spot eat huge war woods peeps u !!()()!()@!&(*^#&*^#($*&@:LIAASLKD

Don't just use punctuation, use grammar as well. At least make your sentences understandable, even if they're not perfect English (I post as I talk to people, unless I'm making a debate post or something).

And it sounds like a neat game.. but has nothing to do with this forum. It's not really an idea.. just a plan for a game.
Is God real? You'll find out when you die.

Okay, I don't have a clever signature zinger. So sue me.
jjclown23 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jjclown23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 November 2004 at 11:43pm
Originally posted by AdmiralSenn AdmiralSenn wrote:

uuuuuuuuuuuuuh ok

h/o, aight

I am having a war at my friends house(a-5 auto). And his woods r huge and it has lots of feilds in em. So we r gunna start out at the first feild and then work our way to this hill that is huge and almost impossible to take over and their will b like 15 peeps on the american team and like 20 or 25 on the veitnam team but they will have to stay in one spot and u can like go back to the safe house and take a break and eat and stuff. It will last like a 5 or 7 hours so tell me wat u think.

^^i punktoo8ted dis time

leik paintball hills .... !!!??""!"!"%)($W* attack veitnumn amerikinz attek impozziblar spot eat huge war woods peeps u !!()()!()@!&(*^#&*^#($*&@:LIAASLKD

Don't just use punctuation, use grammar as well. At least make your sentences understandable, even if they're not perfect English (I post as I talk to people, unless I'm making a debate post or something).

And it sounds like a neat game.. but has nothing to do with this forum. It's not really an idea.. just a plan for a game.

lol!!! you never stop making people laugh man

A-5
Response Trigger
DOP Blade Trigger
Polished Internals
X-Chamber
Custom Paint
14" J&J
98 nitro View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 98 nitro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 November 2004 at 11:57pm

dang yall must not be on the internet alot cause tahts how ur suposed to punctuate and crap on teh internet

Ihaveanitch View Drop Down
Guested, language. 5/17

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ihaveanitch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 November 2004 at 10:00am
correction, you use that in instant messages where u don't use that many words so it doesn't really matter, tho on the forums you might want to put a lil more effort in grammar and punctuation so people have at least an idea of what your talking about ...just a suggestion...

Edited by Ihaveanitch
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AdmiralSenn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 November 2004 at 11:20am
Originally posted by 98 nitro 98 nitro wrote:

dang yall must not be on the internet alot cause tahts how ur suposed to punctuate and crap on teh internet

Uhhmm... no it's not.

Originally posted by Ihaveanitch Ihaveanitch wrote:

correction, you use that in instant messages where u don't use that many words so it doesn't really matter, tho on the forums you might want to put a lil more effort in grammar and punctuation so people have at least an idea of what your talking about ...just a suggestion...

Yep, pretty much. Even this is acceptable, although personally I'd prefer less 'u' 'tho' and other abbreviations..

I'm picky about this. If I can't decipher a post, then I usually don't respond. Ironically, I have some of the most evil handwriting in the world.

Edited by AdmiralSenn

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reincarnation14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 November 2004 at 7:51pm
Originally posted by AdmiralSenn AdmiralSenn wrote:

uuuuuuuuuuuuuh ok

h/o, aight

^^i punktoo8ted dis time

..............didnt your parents ever teach u "if you dont have nothin nice to say dont say it at all" ill type how i want to, those other guys have a fine job readin how i type no i dont have to spell everythin right.....god
Diablo Mongoose 2
18in CP Barrel
adjustdable feedneck

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reincarnation14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 November 2004 at 7:53pm
and yes it is how u type on the internet ask 98 nitro, a5 auto or anyone else how they talk in instant messages ask somebody at ur skool or whatever
Diablo Mongoose 2
18in CP Barrel
adjustdable feedneck

tippmann123 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tippmann123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 November 2004 at 10:09pm
Who cares how he types, this place is about talking about paintball. Not school just drop it.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AdmiralSenn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 November 2004 at 10:23pm

..............didnt your parents ever teach u "if you dont have nothin nice to say dont say it at all" ill type how i want to, those other guys have a fine job readin how i type no i dont have to spell everythin right.....god

Again, find me some place where I said something mean about you. All I said is that your post was still not easy to read.

Quote and yes it is how u type on the internet ask 98 nitro, a5 auto or anyone else how they talk in instant messages ask somebody at ur skool or whatever

No.. no it's not. People that type like that regularly are laughed at. I hate to say this, but there are plenty on the forum who, on reading posts like this, think "wow, that guy's a moron". And 98 nitro and A5 auto aren't Internet authorities. Neither am I. But just because some people do something doesn't mean it's normal.

For a good example: Look for posts when somebody makes fun of something. Half the time there are obvious attacks on this style of writing. Posts like "ZOM TEH HAYLOW TOO" come to mind...

Please, please, stop thinking I'm attacking you. Trust me, I really don't care what you think. I'm offering opinions and the facts I have. If you disagree, say so, don't throw a fit over it (because that is what it looks like, even if you don't see it that way).

I really don't care if you think I'm some kind of hardass Bible-thumping hatemonger. It's not true, but if you hate my posts.. ignore them.

If you still think I'm being mean or whatever, let's take this to private messages. Posting this here is a waste of time.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reincarnation14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 November 2004 at 11:43pm
oh dont worry i was just in a bad mood when we got in the disagreement, but one questionwat do u mean bible thumping hatemonger??? r u sayin u dont beleive in god
Diablo Mongoose 2
18in CP Barrel
adjustdable feedneck

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AdmiralSenn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 November 2004 at 11:47pm
I believe in God. A lot of people on the forum think of Christians as people who just quote the Bible at anyone who disagrees, and make huge problems for everybody by being closed-minded and stuff.

This is because they are stupid.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reincarnation14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 November 2004 at 11:52pm
oh no im a christian, a big one too, i was bout to say somethin to u cuz i didnt understand wat u said, but that was allready done over(heretic)...so yea, my bad
Diablo Mongoose 2
18in CP Barrel
adjustdable feedneck

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic