Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Tippmann Paintball > New Player Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

little kids with little guns

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
LostPenguin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LostPenguin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 November 2004 at 9:07pm
Originally posted by A-5 08 A-5 08 wrote:

If these kids were noobs and had no idea how to paintball, how does that give you pleasure? It gives you know measure of your skill or how you can improve on yourself. I agree that boring the pants off of some noobs would be fun but it wouldn't be beneficial. Every paintballer has to screw off every once and a while but doing like this is like going out in the woods and shooting at trees, then laughing at the trees because they are worse than you. Pointless, in my opinion. If you want to screw off waste 500 balls on shooting at your friend and just keep getting hit yourself. Basically you shoot at eachother but keep shotting if you get hit. Thats what I do. I stand across from my friend and we shott at eachother while we move around and we laugh, swear, then go inside and play halo. Poor kids, if I got my ass whooped by some older kids who had a clear advantage on me I don't think I would want to play paintball anymore. Hmm, put yourself in their shoes next time. If they're willing to play against you that is one thing but accepting it is another.
\

Well, the shorter you are, the harder you are to hit. They can move and sometimes shoot faster, but nothing gives them a hard lesson in tactics like bunkering them all behind the same bunker

-Tippmann 98C
-Dead-on Double Trigger
-20oz and 14oz CO2
-14" Teardrop Barrel
*Coming this christmas*
RT, Revvy
A-5 08 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

The mob rules!!! Get the pitchforks!!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A-5 08 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 November 2004 at 9:01pm
If these kids were noobs and had no idea how to paintball, how does that give you pleasure? It gives you know measure of your skill or how you can improve on yourself. I agree that boring the pants off of some noobs would be fun but it wouldn't be beneficial. Every paintballer has to screw off every once and a while but doing like this is like going out in the woods and shooting at trees, then laughing at the trees because they are worse than you. Pointless, in my opinion. If you want to screw off waste 500 balls on shooting at your friend and just keep getting hit yourself. Basically you shoot at eachother but keep shotting if you get hit. Thats what I do. I stand across from my friend and we shott at eachother while we move around and we laugh, swear, then go inside and play halo. Poor kids, if I got my ass whooped by some older kids who had a clear advantage on me I don't think I would want to play paintball anymore. Hmm, put yourself in their shoes next time. If they're willing to play against you that is one thing but accepting it is another.
Pimpsta98c View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pimpsta98c Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 November 2004 at 8:51pm

the first time i went i had to use an icon-z. my first shot, flew into the trees. the gunsucked so much. then i got back together and had a pretty good day. now i have a tippmann98 and it is great. i had the imagine but it always got jammed. i like the xtra.

DONT BUY SPYDERZ THEY SUX!!!!!!!!!!!

Matrix
Hyper 2 reg
Proto barrel and grips
Tadao M5
WGP uni
CCM Feedneck
jjclown23 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
No idea what’s inappropriate

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jjclown23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 November 2004 at 8:49pm
^^man thats is Great!
A-5
Response Trigger
DOP Blade Trigger
Polished Internals
X-Chamber
Custom Paint
14" J&J
Smitty View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Murdock ... I’m comin’ ta get YOU!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Smitty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 November 2004 at 8:49pm
wow you should be proud!! you beat little kids with wal-mart pump guns!!j/k. well i guess if you had fun that's cool.
P8ntBall_Phreak View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote P8ntBall_Phreak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 November 2004 at 8:46pm
I have experienced this too, against a church group. I was at Dynamic Games in Winder, GA. The Hebron Babtist Church showed up with about 75 little paintball noobs and just took over the whole field. So me and my buddy Brandon Pike went against like 15 or 20 of the little dudes at a time. It was so fun cause they all had rental 98's and didn't know how to shoot or aim when they shot. I had a Spyder Imagine and Brandon had a Diablo Mongoose..... let's just say it wasn't pretty. Like you two.... A whole lot of little kids crying. They were so bad that me and brandon agreed to take off our hoppers and load our paint by hand as we shot... we STILL beat them!!! Can't wait until I get my A-5 and meet some more noobs!!!
What I got:
   Tippmann A-5
   Flatline Barrel
   E-Grip
   Comp-Air System
   88ci 5000psi Evil Scion
   Psycho Ballistic's Z-Drop
   JT Proteus Sportz Comm Mask
triggerhappy1 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote triggerhappy1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 November 2004 at 8:43pm
if they are cocky and think they are better than you, they deserve to get destroyed. but if they are fairly new to the sport and know there not the best, give them some tips and dont discourage them from the sport.

not too long ago thre were these rich kids at my field about 11 or 12. one had two cockers and a tricked out tippmann, another had an angel fly, and another had a cocker. they thought they were soooo good, like bragging about their guns, and saying they could beat anyone. but when just me and teamate were up agaist them, they were clueless. they were far back backing up everytime a shot came near them, staying behind bunkers, and other stupid things.i managed my way behind then all and took out 1.5 of them including my first bunkering, and my buddie got the other 1.5 (we both hit the one guy).

then after the game they all claimed to have gun trouble.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LostPenguin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 November 2004 at 8:34pm
Yeah, the last speedball game I played had a 7th birthday group that all had rentals. Alot of crying. They didnt want anyone else playing with them because they didnt want to get owned by better players. Theres alot of tourny players at that course (mostly Spyder users) who were getting mad because the kids took over the whole place.

-Tippmann 98C
-Dead-on Double Trigger
-20oz and 14oz CO2
-14" Teardrop Barrel
*Coming this christmas*
RT, Revvy
98owner View Drop Down
Basically asked to be Guested.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 98owner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 November 2004 at 8:25pm
hahahathats funney i like it when kids that suck come
if u watch blue collar tv 24-7
u might be a redneck.
-Hell yeah thats me   

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LostPenguin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 November 2004 at 8:04pm
Originally posted by 98owner 98owner wrote:

i live in a little town is sc and i went one sunday to play some paintball.
The only people their were 5 kids with wal mart pump guns.so me and my bro had 98 customs with so many upgrades.the kids looked at them and were like woaw.so me and my bro decide to go us two aginst them we started playing and we flanked and i took out 3 of the kids and my bro took 2.it was awsome. then one other dude came so he and my bro aginst me and all the kids.the ref said go and i went left and they stuck to me the whole time i took the both of them and it was over.sometimes little kids with pump guns are fun to shoot

LMAO, Ive experienced that. Ive made a few kids cry too.

-Tippmann 98C
-Dead-on Double Trigger
-20oz and 14oz CO2
-14" Teardrop Barrel
*Coming this christmas*
RT, Revvy
98owner View Drop Down
Basically asked to be Guested.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 98owner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 November 2004 at 7:55pm
i live in a little town is sc and i went one sunday to play some paintball.
The only people their were 5 kids with wal mart pump guns.so me and my bro had 98 customs with so many upgrades.the kids looked at them and were like woaw.so me and my bro decide to go us two aginst them we started playing and we flanked and i took out 3 of the kids and my bro took 2.it was awsome. then one other dude came so he and my bro aginst me and all the kids.the ref said go and i went left and they stuck to me the whole time i took the both of them and it was over.sometimes little kids with pump guns are fun to shoot
if u watch blue collar tv 24-7
u might be a redneck.
-Hell yeah thats me   
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic