Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Tippmann Paintball > New Player Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

little kids with little guns

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Basically asked to be Guested.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 98owner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: little kids with little guns
    Posted: 16 November 2004 at 7:55pm
i live in a little town is sc and i went one sunday to play some paintball.
The only people their were 5 kids with wal mart pump guns.so me and my bro had 98 customs with so many upgrades.the kids looked at them and were like woaw.so me and my bro decide to go us two aginst them we started playing and we flanked and i took out 3 of the kids and my bro took 2.it was awsome. then one other dude came so he and my bro aginst me and all the kids.the ref said go and i went left and they stuck to me the whole time i took the both of them and it was over.sometimes little kids with pump guns are fun to shoot
if u watch blue collar tv 24-7
u might be a redneck.
-Hell yeah thats me   
LostPenguin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LostPenguin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 November 2004 at 8:04pm
Originally posted by 98owner 98owner wrote:

i live in a little town is sc and i went one sunday to play some paintball.
The only people their were 5 kids with wal mart pump guns.so me and my bro had 98 customs with so many upgrades.the kids looked at them and were like woaw.so me and my bro decide to go us two aginst them we started playing and we flanked and i took out 3 of the kids and my bro took 2.it was awsome. then one other dude came so he and my bro aginst me and all the kids.the ref said go and i went left and they stuck to me the whole time i took the both of them and it was over.sometimes little kids with pump guns are fun to shoot

LMAO, Ive experienced that. Ive made a few kids cry too.

-Tippmann 98C
-Dead-on Double Trigger
-20oz and 14oz CO2
-14" Teardrop Barrel
*Coming this christmas*
RT, Revvy
98owner View Drop Down
Basically asked to be Guested.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 98owner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 November 2004 at 8:25pm
hahahathats funney i like it when kids that suck come
if u watch blue collar tv 24-7
u might be a redneck.
-Hell yeah thats me   

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LostPenguin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 November 2004 at 8:34pm
Yeah, the last speedball game I played had a 7th birthday group that all had rentals. Alot of crying. They didnt want anyone else playing with them because they didnt want to get owned by better players. Theres alot of tourny players at that course (mostly Spyder users) who were getting mad because the kids took over the whole place.

-Tippmann 98C
-Dead-on Double Trigger
-20oz and 14oz CO2
-14" Teardrop Barrel
*Coming this christmas*
RT, Revvy
triggerhappy1 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote triggerhappy1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 November 2004 at 8:43pm
if they are cocky and think they are better than you, they deserve to get destroyed. but if they are fairly new to the sport and know there not the best, give them some tips and dont discourage them from the sport.

not too long ago thre were these rich kids at my field about 11 or 12. one had two cockers and a tricked out tippmann, another had an angel fly, and another had a cocker. they thought they were soooo good, like bragging about their guns, and saying they could beat anyone. but when just me and teamate were up agaist them, they were clueless. they were far back backing up everytime a shot came near them, staying behind bunkers, and other stupid things.i managed my way behind then all and took out 1.5 of them including my first bunkering, and my buddie got the other 1.5 (we both hit the one guy).

then after the game they all claimed to have gun trouble.
P8ntBall_Phreak View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote P8ntBall_Phreak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 November 2004 at 8:46pm
I have experienced this too, against a church group. I was at Dynamic Games in Winder, GA. The Hebron Babtist Church showed up with about 75 little paintball noobs and just took over the whole field. So me and my buddy Brandon Pike went against like 15 or 20 of the little dudes at a time. It was so fun cause they all had rental 98's and didn't know how to shoot or aim when they shot. I had a Spyder Imagine and Brandon had a Diablo Mongoose..... let's just say it wasn't pretty. Like you two.... A whole lot of little kids crying. They were so bad that me and brandon agreed to take off our hoppers and load our paint by hand as we shot... we STILL beat them!!! Can't wait until I get my A-5 and meet some more noobs!!!
What I got:
   Tippmann A-5
   Flatline Barrel
   E-Grip
   Comp-Air System
   88ci 5000psi Evil Scion
   Psycho Ballistic's Z-Drop
   JT Proteus Sportz Comm Mask
Smitty View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Murdock ... I’m comin’ ta get YOU!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Smitty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 November 2004 at 8:49pm
wow you should be proud!! you beat little kids with wal-mart pump guns!!j/k. well i guess if you had fun that's cool.
jjclown23 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
No idea what’s inappropriate

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jjclown23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 November 2004 at 8:49pm
^^man thats is Great!
A-5
Response Trigger
DOP Blade Trigger
Polished Internals
X-Chamber
Custom Paint
14" J&J
Pimpsta98c View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pimpsta98c Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 November 2004 at 8:51pm

the first time i went i had to use an icon-z. my first shot, flew into the trees. the gunsucked so much. then i got back together and had a pretty good day. now i have a tippmann98 and it is great. i had the imagine but it always got jammed. i like the xtra.

DONT BUY SPYDERZ THEY SUX!!!!!!!!!!!

Matrix
Hyper 2 reg
Proto barrel and grips
Tadao M5
WGP uni
CCM Feedneck
A-5 08 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

The mob rules!!! Get the pitchforks!!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A-5 08 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 November 2004 at 9:01pm
If these kids were noobs and had no idea how to paintball, how does that give you pleasure? It gives you know measure of your skill or how you can improve on yourself. I agree that boring the pants off of some noobs would be fun but it wouldn't be beneficial. Every paintballer has to screw off every once and a while but doing like this is like going out in the woods and shooting at trees, then laughing at the trees because they are worse than you. Pointless, in my opinion. If you want to screw off waste 500 balls on shooting at your friend and just keep getting hit yourself. Basically you shoot at eachother but keep shotting if you get hit. Thats what I do. I stand across from my friend and we shott at eachother while we move around and we laugh, swear, then go inside and play halo. Poor kids, if I got my ass whooped by some older kids who had a clear advantage on me I don't think I would want to play paintball anymore. Hmm, put yourself in their shoes next time. If they're willing to play against you that is one thing but accepting it is another.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LostPenguin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 November 2004 at 9:07pm
Originally posted by A-5 08 A-5 08 wrote:

If these kids were noobs and had no idea how to paintball, how does that give you pleasure? It gives you know measure of your skill or how you can improve on yourself. I agree that boring the pants off of some noobs would be fun but it wouldn't be beneficial. Every paintballer has to screw off every once and a while but doing like this is like going out in the woods and shooting at trees, then laughing at the trees because they are worse than you. Pointless, in my opinion. If you want to screw off waste 500 balls on shooting at your friend and just keep getting hit yourself. Basically you shoot at eachother but keep shotting if you get hit. Thats what I do. I stand across from my friend and we shott at eachother while we move around and we laugh, swear, then go inside and play halo. Poor kids, if I got my ass whooped by some older kids who had a clear advantage on me I don't think I would want to play paintball anymore. Hmm, put yourself in their shoes next time. If they're willing to play against you that is one thing but accepting it is another.
\

Well, the shorter you are, the harder you are to hit. They can move and sometimes shoot faster, but nothing gives them a hard lesson in tactics like bunkering them all behind the same bunker

-Tippmann 98C
-Dead-on Double Trigger
-20oz and 14oz CO2
-14" Teardrop Barrel
*Coming this christmas*
RT, Revvy
A-5 08 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

The mob rules!!! Get the pitchforks!!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A-5 08 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 November 2004 at 9:18pm
Originally posted by LostPenguin LostPenguin wrote:

Well, the shorter you are, the harder you are to hit. They can move and
sometimes shoot faster, but nothing gives them a hard lesson in tactics
like bunkering them all behind the same bunker

so instead of offering them advice you shoot at them. Right so instead of teching a non-swimmer how to swim you chuck them in a lake? Sure I understand your reasoning

i'm not saying that is the best comparison because you could drown swimming but getting bunkered, hit by numerous paintballs, and scared is not a jaunt in your town square either
cockerkilla99 View Drop Down
Guested - Childish crudity

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cockerkilla99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 November 2004 at 9:21pm
haha, ur so mean, it makes u think ur all good and stuff...lol u think ur awsome; pwning n00bs.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LostPenguin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 November 2004 at 9:24pm

Originally posted by LostPenguin LostPenguin wrote:

Well, the shorter you are, the harder you are to hit. They can move and
sometimes shoot faster, but nothing gives them a hard lesson in tactics
like bunkering them all behind the same bunker

so instead of offering them advice you shoot at them. Right so instead of teching a non-swimmer how to swim you chuck them in a lake? Sure I understand your reasoning

i'm not saying that is the best comparison because you could drown swimming but getting bunkered, hit by numerous paintballs, and scared is not a jaunt in your town square either

Lol, im just joking around. Youll never see a 7-year old play seriously their first time.vI offer them advice if I play with them, but In the field they're just other targets.

Anyway, I hate when little rich kids like thier first game, and get impulses as thier first gun. Everybody has seen who these kids grow up to be: Those guys with flashy guns and shoot like 20 bps and still dont move and come within 20 inches of thier target.

-Tippmann 98C
-Dead-on Double Trigger
-20oz and 14oz CO2
-14" Teardrop Barrel
*Coming this christmas*
RT, Revvy
Johndcjr1989 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Johndcjr1989 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 November 2004 at 9:29pm

If these kids were noobs and had no idea how to paintball, how does that give you pleasure? 

yeah it might not have been nice but its always fun to own noobs even little kids.  ur nto doin it to improve ur skill that wasnt the point to that game.  i went to a speedball tourney at a church once and everybody there was just recballers that came but there was my team and a couple of teams that played in the HRL (houston Rookie League a league near where i live thats pretty hardcore) and we played some 8 yr olds with blades and a ouple of spyders the first game and we owned them but we never taunted them and we played them 4 or 5 tiems that day and each time they asked for us to play again and each game they got better and better.

Rockin' the Ironman Intimidator.

The Original Redneck Gangsta
triggerhappy1 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote triggerhappy1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 November 2004 at 9:34pm
when there is new kids there who arent really sure what to do and have little or no experiance, i do help them, give them advice, and go easy on them. id hate to scare the sport away from them forever, and give myself as well as paintball a bad rep. but if there are kids who are very cocky and boste before the game that "there were best ever and we could kill everyone!", i give em hell with no mercy.
monster- baller View Drop Down
Strike 1 - Flaming

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote monster- baller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 November 2004 at 10:10pm
your all sick, which i have no problem with because i'm probally even more sick, i just don't have any stories because    still consider myself a noob. i'v only had a gun for a little more thatn a year and painballed around 15x, i have been in the little kidds shoe though. i was't to bad i went with some guys older than me and they treated me pretty good, like i wsa one of them and i would trust those guys with my car(if i could drive oinly 14) before i would with most guys my age
i reject reality and substitute my own
Slimz.357 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Slimz.357 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 November 2004 at 8:08am

I agree with triggerhappy - if some punk kids got an attitude, running thier mouth and playing with thier wallet: Light 'em up, and make it good.

There is no better lesson for them than this: Good guns do not make good players.

On the other hand, if a player is new and just wants to learn how to play, give 'em a break. Teach them what they need to know, don't go overkill on them, and don't tell them stupid stories about jackass style stunts you (or other) have done with paintball guns. You are thier first impression of the paintball community - make it a good one!

"If you make it idiot proof, they'll make a better idiot."
REQUIRED READING
LordJovian View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LordJovian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 November 2004 at 8:31am
I hate n00bs that don't listen. The ones that bunker pray- they sit behind a bunker not doing anything and pray nothing shoots them. Then, when they hear the other team moving towards them, they play the French Method and surrender. I've actually shot a few on my team when playing because they were shooting at our teammates. I never played like that when I was younger, and I used a Stingray II for three yeears.
A-5
E-grip
Chipley Custom Carbon Graphite 16"
Evil Adapter(Spyder)
32 Deg New '03 XChamber
Remote Line
Gun Sling
Sniper f/x Stock
LPK
68/4500 HPA
R-5
CP Reg
JCS Duel Trigger
Justice View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Sexual slurs 5/2

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Justice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 November 2004 at 12:18pm

Woopie.

Here's a cookie and while your at it learn some proper writing skills.

Edited by Justice

-JUSTICE
Outkast Myspace
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic