Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Tippmann Paintball > New Player Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

little kids with little guns

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Strike 2 - Annoying spam

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote triggerhappy126 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 November 2004 at 1:45pm

my boys scout troop plays and last year we play us against an 8 year old birth day party and we got wooped because they refs where easy on them and told them to keep playing when they started crying

i shot a six year old when it was frezzing and he rold down a revine crying like a litte baby

i love shooting people who show off

"know it alls annoy the ones that realy do"
qouted by my best friend. when we where annoyed by know it alls.
sturg View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sturg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 November 2004 at 2:03pm
anyone with an ounce of skill would see it pointless unleash hell on someone who can barely fire their gun.  if you think shooting little kids and watching them cry is fun, then you're probably just as big of a noob as they are. 
nfgeasycore9 View Drop Down
Strike 1 - Selling 11/14

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nfgeasycore9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 November 2004 at 6:19pm
 Congrats...you could send a message to that kid that hes not welcome to the sport and because of you they may never play again...how about instead of shooting them you play players at the same level as you or better to get better. You don't get better by shooting noobs...

Edited by nfgeasycore9
TPA Revolution!
TPA Paintball - KEE Action Sports - Breakout Photos
Dan db09 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dan db09 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 November 2004 at 6:26pm
i wouldnt even waste paint and air on little kids with pumps....
cockerkilla99 View Drop Down
Guested - Childish crudity

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cockerkilla99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 November 2004 at 6:26pm
When I play noobs I will run out and let them kill me, so they think their doing good, and then i will later be a bit harder on them, until they keep progressing...
triggerhappy126 View Drop Down
Strike 2 - Annoying spam

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote triggerhappy126 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 November 2004 at 7:14pm
sturg and nfgeasycore9 was that to me?
"know it alls annoy the ones that realy do"
qouted by my best friend. when we where annoyed by know it alls.
68Degrees View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 68Degrees Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 November 2004 at 7:35pm
I have a friend thats only 10 years old and he has a impulse and he owns some pro's up at my field. Just because their young and everything doesn't mean they have to suck.
Silver Bullet
14in Whisper barrel
12v Revy
Psychoballistic Drop foward
20oz CO2
sturg View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sturg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 November 2004 at 7:36pm
Originally posted by triggerhappy126 triggerhappy126 wrote:

sturg and nfgeasycore9 was that to me?

nah mine wasnt directly aimed at anyone.   i said "you" referring to anyone who thinks shooting little kids is fun. 

Edited by sturg
spyderjunke View Drop Down
You heard me: Spyder = junke

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spyderjunke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 November 2004 at 8:53pm

Originally posted by nfgeasycore9 nfgeasycore9 wrote:

Congrats...you could send a message to that kid that hes not welcome to the sport and because of you they may never play again...how about instead of shooting them you play players at the same level as you or better to get better. You don't get better by shooting noobs...

yeah i play with semi pros and i some times win because i try to play better,  if you just face noobs you will never and i played and got picked up by one good team so maybe you and you bro should have been on diffrent teams , just try to make the teams even so you can get better

Edited by spyderjunke

I rock to my own beat
cockerkilla99 View Drop Down
Guested - Childish crudity

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cockerkilla99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 November 2004 at 8:59pm

Same here, I play with really good people, like semi pros also, and sure u will get lit here and their for the first few rounds, then u start getting better, and better, and better....x10

PROCARBINEϗ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PROCARBINEϗ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 November 2004 at 10:35pm
Haha i wish i had some stories like that but at our field at like 1 and a half years me and my friends are the newest.  We play with an amature team up at our field that rocks (wicked way) they serve us up a mean one but i think its making me better.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic