Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Tippmann Paintball > Paintball Ideas / News From Tippmann
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

tippmann’s products

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crashdog121 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: tippmann’s products
    Posted: 19 November 2004 at 10:41pm
i had ordered the tippmann catalog and noticed that tippmann only makes semi-auto markers now i knew this before but i think tippmann should make a pumpgun my reasons for this are as follows:
1.tippmann should make a pumpgun because some players buy them for spare guns to let friends play when they come over,2. some players buy pumpguns because they want to hone their playing abilities,3. some buy them because they are cheap and don't want to pay much money so i say if tippmann made a pumpgun with the same quality all their other markers have for about $30-$60 they would get more sales and the people with the pumps would be happier.
Daniel Krull
jjclown23 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
No idea what’s inappropriate

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jjclown23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 November 2004 at 10:44pm

Originally posted by crashdog121 crashdog121 wrote:

i had ordered the tippmann catalog and noticed that tippmann only makes semi-auto markers now i knew this before but i think tippmann should make a pumpgun my reasons for this are as follows:
1.tippmann should make a pumpgun because some players buy them for spare guns to let friends play when they come over,2. some players buy pumpguns because they want to hone their playing abilities,3. some buy them because they are cheap and don't want to pay much money so i say if tippmann made a pumpgun with the same quality all their other markers have for about $30-$60 they would get more sales and the people with the pumps would be happier.

if your friends came over and they knew how to play, they would probally own a 98c, just like most people.

"hone their playing abilities"  ?????????

lastly, 98c's are,  in my opinion the cheapest, most reliable gun on the market. i dont think they will get more sales because they already make a TON off the current guns.

A-5
Response Trigger
DOP Blade Trigger
Polished Internals
X-Chamber
Custom Paint
14" J&J
AdmiralSenn View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AdmiralSenn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 November 2004 at 11:19pm
Tippmann has made pump guns for years: First the SL-68, then the SL-68 II. They were quite expensive for pumps (I think).

Problem is, the mold for the SL-68 II body broke. No more are being made. Search ebay.

Will they make a III? Who knows?
Is God real? You'll find out when you die.

Okay, I don't have a clever signature zinger. So sue me.
jjclown23 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jjclown23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 November 2004 at 11:22pm
Ya learn something new every day!
A-5
Response Trigger
DOP Blade Trigger
Polished Internals
X-Chamber
Custom Paint
14" J&J
crashdog121 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crashdog121 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 November 2004 at 11:28pm
AdmiralSenn
I was unaware that tippmann had ever made a pump i had not seen one before thank you for telling me
Daniel Krull
jjclown23 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jjclown23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 November 2004 at 12:45am
yesi  just searched it on ebay and i found the pump gun selling for 10 bucks! its all rusted and taped so..
A-5
Response Trigger
DOP Blade Trigger
Polished Internals
X-Chamber
Custom Paint
14" J&J
Enos Shenk View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
~-o@

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Enos Shenk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 November 2004 at 3:50pm
Originally posted by jjclown23 jjclown23 wrote:

You need to learn alot before you should be posting in the ideas forum.
jjclown23 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jjclown23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 November 2004 at 4:38pm

Originally posted by Enos Shenk Enos Shenk wrote:

You need to learn alot before you should be posting in the ideas forum.

Enos didnt your mother ever tell you "if you dont have anything nice to say, dont say anything at all" ?

A-5
Response Trigger
DOP Blade Trigger
Polished Internals
X-Chamber
Custom Paint
14" J&J
reincarnation14 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reincarnation14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 November 2004 at 4:39pm
yea sometimes u might get burned for postin some ideas, good one tho i had no idea they made pumps, that must have been along time ago, you do learn somethin new everyday
Diablo Mongoose 2
18in CP Barrel
adjustdable feedneck
FAPM-Formers Againts Pope Mobile

The South WILL Rise Again
jjclown23 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jjclown23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 November 2004 at 4:41pm
yeah, watch out though rein, Enos will be watchin you
A-5
Response Trigger
DOP Blade Trigger
Polished Internals
X-Chamber
Custom Paint
14" J&J

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reincarnation14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 November 2004 at 4:57pm
lol yea i no
Diablo Mongoose 2
18in CP Barrel
adjustdable feedneck

Smitty View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Murdock ... I’m comin’ ta get YOU!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Smitty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 November 2004 at 5:38pm
ya tippmann made pumps. they're supposed to be awesome. i do believe that the Tippmann Factory F/A had a full auto mode? am i right? well they kind of make an electro, because they make an E-Grip for the A-5 and an E-Bolt for the 98c.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reincarnation14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 November 2004 at 7:22pm
they prolly have but they need to make like a flat-out full sniper rifle thingy, that would b awesome, but they prolly have
Diablo Mongoose 2
18in CP Barrel
adjustdable feedneck

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AdmiralSenn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 November 2004 at 10:26pm
Originally posted by reincarnation14 reincarnation14 wrote:

they prolly have but they need to make like a flat-out full sniper rifle thingy, that would b awesome, but they prolly have

Yep, they have.

http://www.tippmann.com/accessories/proshop/stealthline.asp

And no, I'm not following you around to disagree with your posts. You just happen to be the last person to post in all the topics I'm reading right now.

This has been a disclaimer to prevent posts insisting that AdmiralSenn is a hateful jerk who has some kind of evil conspiracy in mind to ruin reincarnation14's whole day. This is not the case. Any attempt to insinuate such ideas is categorically false and should be treated as such. Thank you.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reincarnation14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 November 2004 at 11:08pm
no i dont mean like that, but that was pimpin, i mean like this http://pukindogspaintball.com/bg-guns/CGW.htm (sorry the link didnt work)but thats a real gun the guy just turned it into a paintball gun that woud b awesome if they made one like that
Diablo Mongoose 2
18in CP Barrel
adjustdable feedneck

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AdmiralSenn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 November 2004 at 11:25pm
Tippmann doesn't make milsim stuff. There's already too many other companies making stuff for them.

rustyspaintballgear.com does a lot of that.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reincarnation14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 November 2004 at 11:31pm
oh yea, they do that way to much, but they do help alot with ur stuff tho
Diablo Mongoose 2
18in CP Barrel
adjustdable feedneck

A-5 auto View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A-5 auto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 November 2004 at 12:40am

i might buy the pump to like have for show

Hey howd you do that?! Your funny hahaha shut up! FAPM forumers against Popemobile
Mephistopheles View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
DELETED!!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mephistopheles Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 November 2004 at 9:42am
SL series just didn't sell enough to warrant production. So they stopped.

They did make a pump, but Tippmann basically just said give the business to Mike (CCI) and be done with it. To them just wasn't worth the time/cost.

If there will ever be an SL-68 III? Last time I tried bringing that up with the guys, about a year ago, the response was "It will be made, with the chances being slim to none..."
A5 dude15 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guested Pottymouth

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A5 dude15 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 November 2004 at 10:03am

Originally posted by crashdog121 crashdog121 wrote:

if your friends came over and they knew how to play, they would probally own a 98c, just like most people.

"hone their playing abilities"  ?????????

lastly, 98c's are,  in my opinion the cheapest, most reliable gun on the market. i dont think they will get more sales because they already make a TON off the current guns.

yup
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic