Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Tippmann Paintball > Paintball Ideas / News From Tippmann
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

feed neck

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Strike 1 - Trolling

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote team_evil_fish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: feed neck
    Posted: 20 November 2004 at 1:10pm
i have to idea's for a feed neck. ok some of the guns are hevey at the back right. and some guns use elbows.why dont we make the neck face to the front not the side. 2. a way to hold 400 balls ok some guns have elbows and the neck go's to the side right like the tippmann guns. well why dont u but another one on the other side and put a block there. and wan the other hopper is empty you can take out the block in the feed neck and the balls will go in the gun. so you will not have to cary alot of balls with you.
jjclown23 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
No idea what’s inappropriate

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jjclown23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 November 2004 at 1:14pm
well.... that would be hellla alot of balls on your gun and would add weight which would suck
A-5
Response Trigger
DOP Blade Trigger
Polished Internals
X-Chamber
Custom Paint
14" J&J
team_evil_fish View Drop Down
Strike 1 - Trolling

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote team_evil_fish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 November 2004 at 1:19pm
u would get used to of the weight wan i got my gun i it was heviy to me now i think it is lite
jjclown23 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jjclown23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 November 2004 at 1:21pm
Lite?? woosh, are you a body builder? i dont even like having 20 oz co2's on my a-5
A-5
Response Trigger
DOP Blade Trigger
Polished Internals
X-Chamber
Custom Paint
14" J&J
Strike 1 - Trolling

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote team_evil_fish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 November 2004 at 1:34pm
i dont evon work out and i still play paintball and i never used a tippmann i got shot by one that is it and i have a 12oz on my gun

Edited by team_evil_fish
reincarnation14 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reincarnation14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 November 2004 at 4:49pm
dang dude my gun is litteraly 4ft. long from all the crap i added to it and it dont bother me at all. ok first idea, no. second idea, i like it u could have 2 necks one going to the right and the other goin to the left and have like one of those cheap scopes in the middle or just a reg. dove sight on it, that would b really good, nobodys gettin by u
Diablo Mongoose 2
18in CP Barrel
adjustdable feedneck
FAPM-Formers Againts Pope Mobile

The South WILL Rise Again
The Guy View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Soup Can Guy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 November 2004 at 5:03pm
because you would get destroyed in the hopper everytime you play.
jjclown23 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jjclown23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 November 2004 at 6:56pm

Originally posted by The Guy The Guy wrote:

huh?

A-5
Response Trigger
DOP Blade Trigger
Polished Internals
X-Chamber
Custom Paint
14" J&J
FROG MAN View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1- Language, 11/29/09

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FROG MAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 November 2004 at 6:59pm
Originally posted by jjclown23 jjclown23 wrote:

huh?

shot in the hopper(s)

your profile would be HUGE

<1 meg sig = bad>

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reincarnation14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 November 2004 at 7:19pm
yea i didnt think about that, but if u got that close u would but if u were like a good distance away u wouldnt have to wory about that....cuz u got like 2 hoppers, u would blow them away
Diablo Mongoose 2
18in CP Barrel
adjustdable feedneck

Savior_six View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Air Force - Woot!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Savior_six Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 November 2004 at 9:43pm
That would be a big profiler, most people are trying to make themselves a harder target to shoot. Except for VL who came out with a 300rd hopper.
Team Salem, Kuwait 08
AdmiralSenn View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AdmiralSenn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 November 2004 at 10:31pm
Originally posted by reincarnation14 reincarnation14 wrote:

yea i didnt think about that, but if u got that close u would but if u were like a good distance away u wouldnt have to wory about that....cuz u got like 2 hoppers, u would blow them away

Again with the disagreement. Again with the reminder that I'm not persecuting you, and that I really hate it when people take offense to things that aren't meant to be offensive.

You will be hit on the hopper more at a distance than from up close. This is because soft targets (bodies) bounce more at farther ranges, and so people aim for heads, and the hoppers nearby, since goggles/plastic/metal break paint much more effectively than shoulders and arms do.

And you wouldn't blow anyone away; you'd still be limited to the firing rate of your gun.

This idea would:

A. Add weight
B. Make a bigger target
C: Reduce number of load times
D: Allow a person to carry more paint.

It's an interesting idea (they used a similar concept on the later generation Gatling guns), but not likely to increase performance very much, if at all.

This is why people carry pods on harnesses: Bigger hoppers would have gotten TOO big. Going to 200 round hoppers was considered a dumb move by a lot of people when they came out. Now we accept them, but at the cost of hopper hits (as compared to stock class).

Is God real? You'll find out when you die.

Okay, I don't have a clever signature zinger. So sue me.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reincarnation14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 November 2004 at 11:40pm
oh dont worry dude, we allready talked about the fake attacks,lol, anyway i was just sayin that cuz i have never got shot in the hopper, its allways ALWAYS, in the head or the arm or foot
Diablo Mongoose 2
18in CP Barrel
adjustdable feedneck

Strike 1 - Trolling

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote team_evil_fish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 November 2004 at 12:01am
i was shot in the mask and for some reson a paintball hit me in the check
WGP guy View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Quoted F and S bomb.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WGP guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 November 2004 at 9:00am
Originally posted by FROG MAN FROG MAN wrote:

Originally posted by jjclown23 jjclown23 wrote:

huh?

shot in the hopper(s)

your profile would be HUGE

get 2 warp feeds! one on each side!

lol, ever hear of pods?

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic