Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Tippmann Paintball > Paintball Ideas / News From Tippmann
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

A guns back (barrels)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote surfnbrad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: A guns back (barrels)
    Posted: 23 November 2004 at 2:08pm
Wat if the was a back  barrel for a gun that had the same threads as the part it screwed in    all u would have to do is by the right size back  then screw your famorite barrel into it (it would also fit in the gun without the backk   its kinda like asection in between)   then it would work perfectly  with any paint      se wat im saying!!!!!
Homer J View Drop Down

Strike 2 for drug related images

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Homer J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 November 2004 at 2:53pm
You mean like one of the many two-piece barrel kits they already have? gg.
jjclown23 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
No idea what’s inappropriate

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jjclown23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 November 2004 at 2:57pm
why dont they make paint all the same size then??????
A-5
Response Trigger
DOP Blade Trigger
Polished Internals
X-Chamber
Custom Paint
14" J&J
reincarnation14 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reincarnation14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 November 2004 at 12:46am
i have no idea what ur talkin bout, are u sayin like break the barrel down, they allready do that
Diablo Mongoose 2
18in CP Barrel
adjustdable feedneck
FAPM-Formers Againts Pope Mobile

The South WILL Rise Again
A-5 auto View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A-5 auto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 November 2004 at 11:08am
i didnt understand a word you typed??
Hey howd you do that?! Your funny hahaha shut up! FAPM forumers against Popemobile

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reincarnation14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 November 2004 at 5:05pm
i dont think anybody did, try saying it in a simpler way
Diablo Mongoose 2
18in CP Barrel
adjustdable feedneck

surfnbrad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote surfnbrad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 November 2004 at 7:52pm

sorry i meant like a barrel back then you can screw your original barrel into the back 

so u can  add your barrell with any type of paint    now u getin me

the_blade View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
<esser is more

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote the_blade Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 November 2004 at 8:33pm

I still have no clue with what your saying..

95 base neon 3.0 cai, knifedged crankshaft 60 mill throttle body,14 crane cam crane springs/retainers eagle rods port matched/ polished intake p&p head shaved .015 phantom grip diff dohc exuast
The Guy View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Soup Can Guy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 November 2004 at 9:13pm
use the threading that the 2 pieces screw together, be the same as the gun's threading. That way you could just take the barrel front and screw it directly into the breech.
A-5 auto View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A-5 auto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 November 2004 at 9:29pm
why not just switch out barrels it would take just as long??
Hey howd you do that?! Your funny hahaha shut up! FAPM forumers against Popemobile
Enos Shenk View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
~-o@

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Enos Shenk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 November 2004 at 9:54pm
Uhm

For any effect the back would need to be 6 inches or so. With a normal barrel threaded in there, the entire barrel would be like 20 inches long.

Not to mention your idea gets defeated if the paint is too BIG.
sinisterNorth View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
1 strike, language, 10/3

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sinisterNorth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 November 2004 at 10:41pm
I think you are trying to re-invent the 2 piece barrel....
Pumpker'd; (V.) When a pump player runs up and shoots you at point blank range because you thought 20bps made you good.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reincarnation14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 November 2004 at 10:12pm
yeaaaa, no offence but, i still dont no what ur talkin about....lol
Diablo Mongoose 2
18in CP Barrel
adjustdable feedneck

98 nitro View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 98 nitro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 November 2004 at 11:21pm
r u talkin bout a male/female end that could fit on any barrrel and also that could fit on any gun? 
Bonestock98 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bonestock98 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 November 2004 at 12:50pm
you're all makin this way too complicated. Basically he is saying make a barral adapter with different bore sizes that you can put any other barrel on...er...wait, my explanation is just as confusing. This is just a bad idea. 

F.A.T.T.S.W.F.A.-Forumers Against Things That Start With "Forumers Against"
merc View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
American Scotchy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote merc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 November 2004 at 2:52pm
sounds to me like different bore sized "backs" that would be like a cocker to cocker adapter...
saving the world, one warship at a time.
Smitty View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Murdock ... I’m comin’ ta get YOU!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Smitty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 November 2004 at 3:38pm
ill jsut act like i know what you mean. i dont get if you mean using a barrel back and instead of using a barrel front, usint a BARREL instead. like buying the 2 piece boomstick barrel and screwing in the back and then buying a 1 piece and screwing it into that. i think thats what you're saying. if so it would be too long. if that's what youre talking about.
A-5 auto View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A-5 auto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 November 2004 at 6:40pm

if u dont understand then just dont say nething.  Cuz it is pretty complicated

Bonestock98 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bonestock98 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 November 2004 at 9:01pm
^^Very well put^^

F.A.T.T.S.W.F.A.-Forumers Against Things That Start With "Forumers Against"
surfnbrad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote surfnbrad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 November 2004 at 2:36pm
Originally posted by merc merc wrote:

sounds to me like different bore sized "backs" that would be like a cocker to cocker adapter...
   yes aexxcellntly put  it wouldn't be long the back only like 1 inch  and u could by differnt sizes according to pait    like a chea freak kit  now u gettin  me    u blondes!  jk
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic