Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Tippmann Paintball > Paintball Ideas / News From Tippmann
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Upgraded Response Trigger

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pearldrumma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Upgraded Response Trigger
    Posted: 23 November 2004 at 9:21pm

What if instead of the response trigger popping the entire trigger forward why doesn't it just pop back the sear or whatever (I'm not sure what its called, but I hope you know what I mean). That way it would actually be automatic and your finger wouldbe moving back and forth.

pain only hurts for a minute
jjclown23 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
No idea what’s inappropriate

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jjclown23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 November 2004 at 10:31pm
try it full auto, tell me how many breaks you get. The current R/t is great enough.
A-5
Response Trigger
DOP Blade Trigger
Polished Internals
X-Chamber
Custom Paint
14" J&J
A-5 auto View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A-5 auto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 November 2004 at 12:02pm

how bout a trigger u just push a button and it automatically moves back and forth super mega fast.

Hey howd you do that?! Your funny hahaha shut up! FAPM forumers against Popemobile
Unicorn View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Unicorn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 November 2004 at 12:08pm
The purpose of the RT was not really to make the gun full auto. It was to merely increase the reate of fire by letting you pull the trigger faster. If you want full auto, you'd need to get the e-grip or search for the full auto add ons that were basically a motor with a cam or something that pulled the trigger very quickly when a button was pressed.
jjclown23 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
No idea what’s inappropriate

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jjclown23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 November 2004 at 1:13pm
Full auto chops balls like no other... i wouldnt suggest doing it alot.
A-5
Response Trigger
DOP Blade Trigger
Polished Internals
X-Chamber
Custom Paint
14" J&J
Enos Shenk View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
~-o@

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Enos Shenk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 November 2004 at 2:03pm
Originally posted by jjclown23 jjclown23 wrote:

Full auto chops balls like no other... i wouldnt suggest doing it alot.

Yeah the SMG series and the Factory F/A sure chop alot........

For christs sake stop making trash up and stick to whatever it is you actually know.

Edited by Enos Shenk
ItalianoGuy04 View Drop Down
Strike 1, lewd questions, 2/9

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ItalianoGuy04 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 November 2004 at 2:45pm

^^^^ wait r u talkin to the thread starter or the person otntop of you?

Supe'd up Spyda Victor, don't like it, don't care
sinisterNorth View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
1 strike, language, 10/3

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sinisterNorth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 November 2004 at 10:40pm
^^Does it matter? Anyways, I like the R/T as it is now. Anything else would become too complicated.
Pumpker'd; (V.) When a pump player runs up and shoots you at point blank range because you thought 20bps made you good.
Bdc2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bdc2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 November 2004 at 11:34am
theres a way to make the rt better, its in the mods section in model98.net but i wouldnt try it because is u screw up, you're in trouble
blindelement View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blindelement Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 November 2004 at 1:49pm

Why reinvent the wheel?  If the trigger didn't reset, it wouldn't be a response trigger.  i love mine, you never have to worry bout the battery crapin out on ya in the middle of a game.

98 C
RT
GTA X Chamber
Revvy 12V
Flatline or 14'' Werks
BLack to Green Fade
Smitty View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Murdock ... I’m comin’ ta get YOU!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Smitty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 November 2004 at 3:35pm
^^. yeah i guess that would be true. you could just spend the money and buy an E-Bolt or E-Grip to shoot full auto. it is a little more expensive but hey it will get it done. i wouldnt screw up the R/T. it probably shoots just fine now.
A-5 auto View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A-5 auto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 November 2004 at 6:46pm
just keep the response as it is.  It works fine the way it is
Hey howd you do that?! Your funny hahaha shut up! FAPM forumers against Popemobile
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic