Forum Home Forum Home > Tippmann Paintball > New Player Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Tippmann Forum Patches available!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

A G F Y

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShortyBP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Tippmann Forum Patches available!
    Posted: 26 November 2004 at 2:21pm
Edited 10/30/2008: Please note, website that used to provide ordering instructions was lost. Directions for ordering patches below:

">

As designed by Sandman, and voted upon years ago by the forum at large... these were once donned only by OMHW team members and old old old Forum regulars (and a few other lucky saps who were able to get their mitts on one). Now you can get one too!

You can sew these anywhere you want. Your hat, your left chest, heck... put one on your butt! Standard placement, however, is on your right shoulder/sleeve. Center it on your sleeve, and place it about two inches down from the seam.

Payment is accepted in the form of Money Order or Paypal.

To purchase patches, please email me using the address stated in my Profile.

The patches are priced at $2.75 USD each.
Five patches for $10.50 USD.

This is a slight increase over the old cost, to reflect changes in postage rates since first offered.

Prices include shipping to US addresses.

Canadian Players: Please add $0.50 USD to your order to account for higher postage.

International Players: Please email for postage rate.

Thanks!

Edited by ShortyBP - 05 September 2011 at 8:34pm
ShortyBP View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

A G F Y

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShortyBP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 January 2005 at 12:41pm
OK. Since it has been brought up several times...

YES... there is a No-Selling Rule for this forum.

I am not selling these patches for profit, I am merely DISTRIBUTING them.

The patch was thought up and designed for the purpose of identifying fellow forum members on the field. The whole idea of the patch originates from forum members, the design of the patch was drawn up and voted upon by forum members, and the patches themselves were made, ordered and paid out of pocket by forum members.

The patch was designed by Sandman. The initial patch distribution was through the financing and efforts of CaffineAddict. I merely took over with the second batch.

They are not being sold for personal gain. They are being distributed as a service to forum members.
ShortyBP View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

A G F Y

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShortyBP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 February 2005 at 12:56pm
"CARPE SIGNUM" is latin for Seize the Flag.

Mail orders, email me for address.
OSOK13 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OSOK13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 December 2005 at 12:56pm

Hey,

Where can someone get the 9-11 patch like the one on the bottom of your web page?

OSOK13...Keep your head down!
ShortyBP View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

A G F Y

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShortyBP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 December 2005 at 1:55pm
Bought my patches from the Arlington (VA) County Police Department way back when. Not sure if they still have any.
ShortyBP View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

A G F Y

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShortyBP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 October 2006 at 8:04pm
Will the person(s) who emailed me regarding patches recently please resend their emails?

My AOL spamblock apparently nabbed any emails regarding patches, and I purged the folder. It wasn't until the split-second after I clicked the empty button that I noticed any of the messages were regarding patches.

I apologize and hope to be able to get you what you want.
(FI)K-9COP View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote (FI)K-9COP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 November 2006 at 2:16pm
Pretty cool idea, are these still available? Please PM me, if you are still selling these. Plus, where do you find the 9-11 patch, do you guys have those to?

Edited by (FI)K-9COP - 21 November 2006 at 2:22pm
Who's your Daddy!!!
nicked999 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nicked999 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 March 2008 at 7:12am

Good idea, like the A5OG patch, are you able to send these to the UK?

ShortyBP View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

A G F Y

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShortyBP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 March 2008 at 8:58pm
Originally posted by nicked999 nicked999 wrote:

Good idea, like the A5OG patch, are you able to send these to the UK?

Sorry for the delay in response nicked! Yes, will ship to UK or anywhere worldwide!
Just toss me an email with the quantity desired, so I can calculate any possible increase due to International Postage.   The prices listed include postage only within the US.
nicked999 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nicked999 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 March 2008 at 1:08pm
cheers mate, i will ask around the guys and see how many are interested
techietaichi View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Proud American

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote techietaichi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 April 2008 at 2:24am
Expect an order from me. I can't find my BDU's that it's sewn on! ARGHHH!!!

Update: PAYMENT SENT!....about 2 minutes ago.

Edited by techietaichi - 03 April 2008 at 2:38am
techietaichi View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Proud American

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote techietaichi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 April 2008 at 3:27pm
Got it Shorty, thanks.
kurieitaa View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kurieitaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 September 2008 at 2:03pm
thanks shorty, it came in just now, and it looks great.
Skeletor View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Skeletor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 October 2008 at 12:42pm
I woudl totally sport this patch....if Tippmann sponcered my team
jedimann View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jedimann Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 October 2008 at 10:41am
Got my patch and its better then it looks in the picture.  Thanks!
Ceesman762 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Time for a C-Section!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ceesman762 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 November 2008 at 12:44pm

Shorty,

Do you have a dxf file of that?  I want to make one out of stainless steel.

Innocence proves nothing
FUAC!!!!!

Syclops View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Syclops Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 March 2009 at 12:40pm
Shorty - I PMed you for a patch.  Hopefully you still have some left!  Let me know bro!
Syclops View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Syclops Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 March 2009 at 11:19am
Sorry for the delay...Paypal is slow.  Money has been sent brother!
Syclops View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Syclops Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 March 2009 at 8:59am
Shorty - just go the patch yesterday!  NICE...can't wait to get it sewed on the vest!
Qed View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Qed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 July 2010 at 10:49pm
Are these still available?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic