Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Tippmann Paintball > Paintball Ideas / News From Tippmann
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Bolt Action 98c

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A-5 auto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Bolt Action 98c
    Posted: 28 November 2004 at 7:29pm

I know a lot of you hate snipers so dont flame me because i just had an awesome idea.  I was thinkin bout buyin a 98c and takin the regular bolt out and putin a rifle bolt action thing on it.  It would make it more accurate and it would look awesome.  It would be like a one shot kill thing just for snipers you pull the bolt back and the paintball goes down inside then you push it forward and lock it and the paintball goes in the chamber and its loaded.  It would be awesome!! 

Hey howd you do that?! Your funny hahaha shut up! FAPM forumers against Popemobile
Juno Trevan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Juno Trevan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 November 2004 at 7:33pm
Can't work man. Sorry to bust you're bubble here, but because of the way the 98 is designed, it can't become a closed bolt gun. I have done it myself to a few pump guns, but the 98 it is impossible. Sorry man. Keep thinking though.

If you really want to do that, Traccer/Maverick or Tagmaster/Hornet are good ones to do that with.
It is the strong that make the weak.
A-5 auto View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A-5 auto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 November 2004 at 7:58pm
aight thanks man ill try that out.
Hey howd you do that?! Your funny hahaha shut up! FAPM forumers against Popemobile
reincarnation14 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reincarnation14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 November 2004 at 7:20pm
That would be super awesome, but like he said it wont work, lets try it to stevens gun anyway.
Diablo Mongoose 2
18in CP Barrel
adjustdable feedneck
FAPM-Formers Againts Pope Mobile

The South WILL Rise Again
blade7334 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blade7334 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 November 2004 at 5:02pm

it would be a good idea except it is impossible because the way the tipmann 98 is designed there would be nothing to open the valve with unless you made a whole new trigger system

Monk View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Monk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 November 2004 at 5:32pm
You could technicaly do that to the front bolt, but it would look really stupid.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reincarnation14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 December 2004 at 7:40pm
lets do it to stevens gun, its a piece of poo anyway, jk dude hahaha, its not impossible u just said unless u have a hole new trigger system, we can make one, his dad has like all kinds of stuff in his shop
Diablo Mongoose 2
18in CP Barrel
adjustdable feedneck

evil_fingers View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Inappropriate sig

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote evil_fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 December 2004 at 8:35pm
Why dont you jus use a pump gun, they work like a bolt action gun and build a stock around it.
A-5 auto View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A-5 auto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 December 2004 at 4:58pm
ive got to get a good pump then!!!
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote evil_fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 December 2004 at 7:28pm

Originally posted by A-5 auto A-5 auto wrote:

ive got to get a good pump then!!!

Well ask around in the forum, there are alot forumers that still use pumps.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Juno Trevan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 December 2004 at 9:42pm
I have two of my 4 pumps operational. It really is a brand spankin new game.
Pindrop-DHL- View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pindrop-DHL- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 December 2004 at 8:30am
The tippmann blot action is posible but it does nothing to accuracy so its stupid. I use a tracer bolt action just for fun tho....
Play paintball and respect the paintball snipers
www.freewebs.com/deathhandlegion
Colton7 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Colton7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 December 2004 at 11:41am

i have a new idea for a gun  to make it an accurate paintball gun. instead of shooting balls you have casings like bullets and you use centerfire bullets that have been shot before. u have like a packet of paint that fits in to the empty casing and where the hole is in the back since its a centerfire bullet you have like a co2 hose that shoots an amount of co2 into the hole and this could make guns more accurate but might be deadly since the ammo wouldnt be in ball form.

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote evil_fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 December 2004 at 11:53am
Originally posted by Colton7 Colton7 wrote:

i have a new idea for a gun  to make it an accurate paintball gun. instead of shooting balls you have casings like bullets and you use centerfire bullets that have been shot before. u have like a packet of paint that fits in to the empty casing and where the hole is in the back since its a centerfire bullet you have like a co2 hose that shoots an amount of co2 into the hole and this could make guns more accurate but might be deadly since the ammo wouldnt be in ball form.

Welcome to the Forum lil one....yer idea has already been thought of, theyre called simmunitions, theyre used by local Law Enforcements and the Military.

Colton7 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Colton7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 December 2004 at 12:25pm

still that would be an ultimate gun if you had that on the field tippmann should make model i would probally buy it toobecause tippmann is the only brand i buy and trust

A-5 auto View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A-5 auto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 December 2004 at 12:55pm
i buy a bunch of brands

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reincarnation14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 December 2004 at 10:14pm
Originally posted by Colton7 Colton7 wrote:

im not flaming you, but my eyes are bleeding from tryin to read that.
Diablo Mongoose 2
18in CP Barrel
adjustdable feedneck

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Juno Trevan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 December 2004 at 10:52pm
Well turns out someone did make a pump kit for it.

http://www.airsoldier.com/otheraccessories/index.shtml
A-5 auto View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A-5 auto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 December 2004 at 6:10pm
sweet ill check in on that!!
triggerhappy1 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote triggerhappy1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 December 2004 at 6:17pm
that pump kit is so cool. except for the barrel.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic