Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Paintball Equipment > Which Gun is Best
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

rt trigger, is it worth it......

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kills09 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: rt trigger, is it worth it......
    Posted: 06 December 2004 at 4:30pm

im wondering if a rt is really worth gettin for my 98c (i play mainly woodsball) im just not sure how they work and if they are really as some people make them out to be so if you guys can give me ur opinion on this it would be nice......

Gumbe02 View Drop Down
Foulmouth

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gumbe02 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 December 2004 at 4:39pm
i only delt with my buddy rt trigger in his a-5, but i think they are the same anyways, i personly LOVE the r/t trigger it easy to go from single shot to fully on them, but u have to keep in mind it is band from some feilds. but if your local filed well let you use it and your not going to get into torny then yes i think you should get one, now i think that the piston in behind the trigger use up the gas to reset the bolt sear. it is not a gas hog like some people say it is
Mag shooter
kills09 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kills09 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 December 2004 at 7:45pm
how hard is it to install and i dont fully understand how it goes from single to fully auto, ive heard that it depends on how much pressure u put on the trigger but i dont know if thats true. ive never delt with a r/t so i have no clue how to install or how u get it to go single or fully auto. so if you could juss tell me that would be helpful
Gumbe02 View Drop Down
Foulmouth

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gumbe02 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 December 2004 at 3:32pm

where are you buying it, if u buy it from ur local proshop then let them install it, i have never installed one my proshop does all of that for me. it goes to semi to fully by the pressure. if you put a little on the piston well shot back then go out agin so it ready for another shot, if u put a little more pressure on it then the tirgger is in the "sweet spot" and with this does is ur trigger is in the path of the piston so that piston shot out and hits the triger singling that u shot it agin so it will go make in and out hitting the trigger intill the trigger is to close or to far away.

sorry if that confusing and for spelling

Mag shooter
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic