Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Tippmann Paintball > Paintball Ideas / News From Tippmann
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

cainsaw paintball

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JacBacpaintball Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 December 2004 at 8:10pm
yes i do
FLATLINES SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DON'T BE AFRAID OF BALLZ!
my setup is
98 custom
double trigger
lapco bigshot 14 in.
12volt revolution

choopie911 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Commie Canuck

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choopie911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 December 2004 at 8:14pm
All I'm saying is this: wow....
rockerdoode View Drop Down

one strike, flaming 7/15

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rockerdoode Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 December 2004 at 10:21pm

Originally posted by reincarnation14 reincarnation14 wrote:

Lol, "Breakin news tonight some kids were playin with a paintball chainsaw and accidently sawed off their balls.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. no offence

AHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA...wait.....

............................................................ .....................................

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHA
AHAHAHAHAHA
AHAHAHAHAHAHA
AHAHAHAHAHA

That was the funniest thing ever...lol...i could seriously see that too...oh my god...hahaha...yeah, that idea is by for the dumbest idea i have read on this forum....

"According to Sue Johanson, theres nothing that can increase your manhood, trust me I've already looked into it for myself." -Zata
Trogdor2 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trogdor2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 December 2004 at 1:47pm
I honestly can't believe it.  We always joke about a "Paint Knife" or a "Paint Bayonette", but this...  I'm not sure wheather to laugh of cry.  I'm kind of leaning twoards "cry" because this is just so sad.  I think Enos needs to put this on his "Ub3r C4rb1n3".  This thread will live on forever with all of it's overwhelming stupidity.
Juno Trevan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Juno Trevan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 December 2004 at 5:22pm
You all totally missed the idea. It wasn't a chainsaw running around like Texas Chainsaw Masaccre. He meant use the chainsaw belt to launch paintballs. Do you people ever read the posts or just look at the titles and the pretty pictures?
It is the strong that make the weak.

one strike, flaming 7/15

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rockerdoode Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 December 2004 at 5:55pm

Originally posted by Juno Trevan Juno Trevan wrote:

You all totally missed the idea. It wasn't a chainsaw running around like Texas Chainsaw Masaccre. He meant use the chainsaw belt to launch paintballs. Do you people ever read the posts or just look at the titles and the pretty pictures?

no, no, what YOU don't understand is we knew what he meant...what WE'RE saying is that it is a really stupid idea...it just wouldn't work...and even if he did mean the whole TCM paintball thing then it would just be a dumber idea...trust me...its stupid, and so are you...

I need to go change my sig now.

"According to Sue Johanson, theres nothing that can increase your manhood, trust me I've already looked into it for myself." -Zata
Trogdor2 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trogdor2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 December 2004 at 6:39pm
Originally posted by Juno Trevan Juno Trevan wrote:

I already knew that...  Here are the flaws with his stupid plan.

1) It would have absolutly NO accuracy
2) How would you feed it?  You would need to put a .68 hole and tubing all the way through it and stuff.
3) MAJOR modifications would be required to the chainsaw.
4) It wouldn't be safe at all.
5) It would chop a paintball like every other shot.

That's 5 reasons right there.  You are definitly going on my next "Smartest Forumers" thread...

Edited by Trogdor2
plasoccri View Drop Down
Strike 1 - Stupid Filter Dodge 5/2

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote plasoccri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 December 2004 at 6:52pm

I can only think of one good use. When you pull out a paintball chainsaw, everyone will either run away in terror and give up, of fall to the ground laughing so hard that someone with a paintball GUN will shoot them.

You can go far with a smile. You can go a lot farther with a smile and a gun.

noob rymes with boob(noobest responce ever)
JacBacpaintball View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JacBacpaintball Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 December 2004 at 8:57pm
yeah i kno it sucks but i was sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
board!!!!! at the time

Edited by JacBacpaintball
FLATLINES SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DON'T BE AFRAID OF BALLZ!
my setup is
98 custom
double trigger
lapco bigshot 14 in.
12volt revolution

sneakysniper7 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sneakysniper7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 December 2004 at 10:47pm
i think it is a cool idea. your not stupid for writing it your creative. hey if you make ill be the first to buy it.
Paintball is the best sport no matter what anyone says, and if you cheat you get beat. Snipers rule!

one strike, flaming 7/15

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rockerdoode Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 December 2004 at 5:45pm

Originally posted by sneakysniper7 sneakysniper7 wrote:

i think it is a cool idea. your not stupid for writing it your creative. hey if you make ill be the first to buy it.

well, add another name to the "Tippmann Wall of Idiots."

(just kidding...sort of)

Bonestock98 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bonestock98 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 December 2004 at 5:55pm
That idea is so dumb sucks doesn't begin to describe it... and "cainsaw"???

F.A.T.T.S.W.F.A.-Forumers Against Things That Start With "Forumers Against"
Devil2 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
^^^ Just got his fantasy fulfilled ^^^

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Devil2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 December 2004 at 6:31pm
I'm sorry.. I think I need a new pair of boxers now..

The Evil Thong Girl had something called "Motion Lotion"...it tasted pretty good, I ate the entire contents of the bottle thingy..-Hell's Oracle
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic