Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Tippmann Paintball > Paintball Ideas / News From Tippmann
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

bayonets on a paintballgun

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
tripwire98c View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tripwire98c Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: bayonets on a paintballgun
    Posted: 28 December 2004 at 9:49am
Keep the knives in your pockets and off the guns. We dont need the press slamming the sport. If you feel the urge to use a bayonet on your paintball gun, stab a punching bag.
"Hey You, Dont tell me there's no hope at all. Together we stand, Divided we Fall"
Pink Floyd
"Hey You"

Honor A Vet.
Become a Volunteer bugler at www.buglesacrossamreica.org
evil_fingers View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Inappropriate sig

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote evil_fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 December 2004 at 4:10pm

Yes, its an old thread and has been talked bout before, but thats never gonna change...you will be seeing a gang load of newbies that will be asking the same questions you have seen in the past...its a never ending cycle.

Do not steal....the government hates competition!
StoneHurler View Drop Down
1 language strike, 10/30

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote StoneHurler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 December 2004 at 12:07pm

just duct tape your swiss army knife on your barrel.

but seriously... if your that close then shoot em' or just barrel tap em'... come on thats a little to violent or obcessive.

its already been talked about too, old thread

I'll see you before you see me.

<I had a moronic quote in my sig>
The Desert Fox View Drop Down
1 strike 6/2, language

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Desert Fox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 December 2004 at 11:40am

Originally posted by reincarnation14 reincarnation14 wrote:

Ok I thought this up when i was like 10 then i droped it cuz think of wat the thing would look like (a dildo) cuz its not gunna be in the perfect shape of a blade so if ur in the middle of a feild and some peeps see u pop out a dildo their gunna literlly kill u

good idea tho just try to think a lil bit longer on some of ur ideas

I agree with the concept of the bayonet being used in the same fashion as a barrel tag... if you are skilled enough to get that close to your enemy without revealing yourself. I think the bayonet should be made from a plastic composite or something of the sort and be shaped like a blade but have no sharp edge.

one more thing "reincarnation14", long live general lee!

In the absence of orders, find something and kill it.
-field marshall Erwin Rommel (the desert fox)
tripwire98c View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tripwire98c Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 December 2004 at 11:07am
You shouldn`t get close enough to stab anyone. Whatever happened to bunkering?

Paintball/paint grenade dropping rc plane, good idea.
"Hey You, Dont tell me there's no hope at all. Together we stand, Divided we Fall"
Pink Floyd
"Hey You"

Honor A Vet.
Become a Volunteer bugler at www.buglesacrossamreica.org
kissXtheXbarrel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kissXtheXbarrel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 December 2004 at 11:50pm
my friends and i play a game like this. we all have sharpies and try to "slit" each others throats. its hard as anything to do but you only get 10 paintballs with like 8 people so paint can get wasted quick and it turns into a knife fight so to speak. its actually pretty fun for ghetto white boy woodsball.
paintball_playa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paintball_playa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 December 2004 at 9:49am
Originally posted by bluemunky42 bluemunky42 wrote:

Originally posted by Juno Trevan Juno Trevan wrote:

Actually yes they would get that close, but why would you want to have a bayonet when you could just barrel tag them? That's bayonet enough for me.

Put a plastic one or somethin on there for a scenario if you want. That's all I could see a use for it.

i disagree i don tthink you could get within 7-10 feet of the person unless their really stupid or your extremely stealthy
2004 ICD BKO
Dye Sticky 3s
CP Regulator
Vapor Valve
Custom Cut Bolt
Removed Trigger Spring
CP Gauge
2k4 Chaos Board
bluemunky42 View Drop Down
Guested. Middle Finger post.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bluemunky42 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 December 2004 at 8:44am
Originally posted by Juno Trevan Juno Trevan wrote:

Actually yes they would get that close, but why would you want to have a bayonet when you could just barrel tag them? That's bayonet enough for me.

Put a plastic one or somethin on there for a scenario if you want. That's all I could see a use for it.

i disagree i don tthink you could get within 7-10 feet of the person unless their really stupid or your extremely stealthy
Darur View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Stare directly into my avatar...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 December 2004 at 2:48am
Why are people still posting in this thread?
Real Men play Tuba

[IMG]http://img89.imageshack.us/img89/1859/newsmall6xz.jpg">

PH33R TEH 1337 Dwarf!

DONT CLICK ME!!1
Kayjo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kayjo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 December 2004 at 1:59am
I just draw my pistol and place it nicely against the back of their head... nothing like cold aluminum to make a kid surrender.
Captain of the Camo Bandits
Sponsored by JASSE paintball
rkerr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rkerr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 December 2004 at 1:37am

if i learned anything from Indiana Jones, i learned not to bring a sword to a gunfight. The show off flashing the sword around learned the hardway!       

Edited by rkerr
Blue Hopper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blue Hopper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 December 2004 at 1:02am
^^^What a poet, but it explained the point very well. I like you
Notice:
The views exspressed in this post do not represent that of the Tippmann Company or the Paintball community but solely the individual who type it.
Jpt921 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jpt921 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 December 2004 at 8:52pm
Paintbrush on the end of your barell wouldnt only look retarted it is retarted
StoneHurler View Drop Down
1 language strike, 10/30

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote StoneHurler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 December 2004 at 8:15pm
that's a good idea, but i would build like a little paint squirting system for times when you can hear them breathe
I'll see you before you see me.

<I had a moronic quote in my sig>
Darur View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Stare directly into my avatar...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 December 2004 at 4:54pm
Originally posted by Fatman Lash Fatman Lash wrote:

well, in a scenerio game, say you have a mission to sneak into a base un noticed. Well the sound of a shot is going to alert the people. True its fun to shoot the hell out of people, but when theres say a 10 foot rule and you dont want to alert the enemy, then you can come up behind someone and kill them with the knife. No shots fired to alert enemies further in. ONLY in a scenerio game would it be cool and if you dont think so and flame me or call me a n00b for saying that then whatever.

Yeah, and the guy isnt going to yell "HEY, THEY GOT ME, THEY ARE OVER HERE!!!!!!"
Real Men play Tuba

[IMG]http://img89.imageshack.us/img89/1859/newsmall6xz.jpg">

PH33R TEH 1337 Dwarf!

DONT CLICK ME!!1
SpecklesJ24 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SpecklesJ24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 December 2004 at 4:15pm

i guess you've got a point that it would work ONLY in scenario for some special occasions/missions but otherwise.. its useless.

Pain is weakness leaving the body.

semper fi.

Young Marines
-Master Gunnery Sgt.
Fatman Lash View Drop Down
Strike 1 - Flaming

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fatman Lash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 December 2004 at 12:29pm
well, in a scenerio game, say you have a mission to sneak into a base un noticed. Well the sound of a shot is going to alert the people. True its fun to shoot the hell out of people, but when theres say a 10 foot rule and you dont want to alert the enemy, then you can come up behind someone and kill them with the knife. No shots fired to alert enemies further in. ONLY in a scenerio game would it be cool and if you dont think so and flame me or call me a n00b for saying that then whatever.

Edited by Fatman Lash

Click banner to see my marker
RoboCop View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Aw man, my butt is rusted...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RoboCop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 December 2004 at 11:02am
My brother is in the army and they did bayonet training, it was this last summer that he was at basic. I still don't think we should use them in paintball. It is more fun shooting a guy anyway.

Edited by RoboCop
Ihaveanitch View Drop Down
Guested, language. 5/17

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ihaveanitch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 December 2004 at 10:52am

Guy getting shot: OMFG THATS A REAL KNIFE NNNNOOOOOO-*                                                                                                              

silence

Blue Hopper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blue Hopper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 December 2004 at 1:09am
if your close to s guy do you really wannan waste time pulling out a knife. Now its settled

Edited by Blue Hopper
Notice:
The views exspressed in this post do not represent that of the Tippmann Company or the Paintball community but solely the individual who type it.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
  Share Topic