Forum Home Forum Home > News And Views > Upcoming Events
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

New Jersey

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Gold Member
Gold Member

Guested - Dodge 2/8/06

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote slacker guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New Jersey
    Posted: 12 December 2004 at 10:39am
Does any one know if there are any team woodsball compitions
or big battles in new jersey somewhere

awdrev View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote awdrev Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 December 2004 at 11:49am

where are you located

my team needs about 2-3 REALLY COMMITED people for next year's tourneys

website is www.njtrinity.com

im me if u want otherwise register to the forums and talk with us..

website is NOT done completely since we just got it up but u can do the forums

see ya

Art

NJT Captain

triggerhappy1 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote triggerhappy1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 December 2004 at 6:32pm
there might be a large game at Picasso Lake sometime early nextyear. look here for nj eventswww.pinelandpaintball.com
whitney1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whitney1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 December 2004 at 10:52pm

EMR is having Senario Clash next August for Senario Teams.

http://www.emrpaintball.com

CrazyGreek View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CrazyGreek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 February 2005 at 9:06pm

Hello to all members!

Just wanted to say hello to all and to invite you all to a great event going down on APRIL 17th 2005 @ SKIRMISH USA. There will Be a 5-Men Tournament. This Tournament is for the cause of a new paintball club, "THE UNDERTAKERS PAINTBALL CLUB". It's for you! The players who love this sport! The Players who always wanted to be part of a club, But didn't know which one. Our Goal is to become the Largest known club in the world! A real large family! Our Club so far has members in USA, Canada and Greece. Just check out the link for yourself and if you have any question, drop me an e-mail @ Herculespappas@aol.com Oh ya! Event fee is $28 per person or $140 for a team entry. WOW! Thats cheap for entry fees and you know it. Thanks for your time and looking forward to meet you all.

p.s- I almost forgot to tell you that "Paintball Sport Magazine" will be there covering the story! WOW! You'll all be in the magazine issue!

check the link:

The Undertakers Paintball Club

Thank You
Yours Truly
Captain / Founder
Of The Undertakers
www.undertakerspaintballclub.com
beavr2626 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote beavr2626 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 February 2005 at 10:13am
tribal conquest 2 12 hr scenario game in pemberton new jersey at on target paintball.the date is march 26th 2005
mod98commando View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mod98commando Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 February 2005 at 3:08pm
There was a woodsball tournament at Top Gun not too long ago and I'm sure they'll have more in the future. I think their site is www.topgunpaintball.com if you want to check it out. As far as scenarios, there are very few in Jersey and the ones that do take place here are usually pretty small. If you don't mind taking a drive to PA you can find some much bigger games at skirmish or EMR. If you can't go that far then I think most of the games are in south jersey. There's a list of games on the forum if you want to check there.
oreomann33: Everybody invades Poland

Rofl_Mao: And everyone eats turkey

Me: But only if they're hungary

Mack: Yeah but hungary people go russian through their food and end up with greece on everyth
DrexelSkaPB View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DrexelSkaPB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 February 2005 at 10:46pm
Skirmish, it's only 1.5 hours from S. Jersey/ Philly. On Target has some occasional big events. This past Labor Day was pretty fun, even though only about 20 people showed up , we still played some cool games, nice crowd, no cheaters. I can't stand Picasso anymore...
It seems like all the cool cats do this:
Custom 98, Flatline, r/t, CAR stock, custom camo paintjob, which every hopper I feel like putting on it, vertical adapter, oh dibs, I'm running out of charact
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote triggerhappy1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 February 2005 at 12:27pm
^why dont you like picasso anymore?
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote triggerhappy1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 February 2005 at 12:29pm
^why dont you like picasso anymore?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DrexelSkaPB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 February 2005 at 3:30pm
Got bored of it, not much fun anymore, I know the fields too well. Went there for about 3 years, maybe 10-15 times a year. The only fields I liked in the end were the hill/beach and trenches. Plus, the reffing wasn't all there ("Paintcheck! Paintcheck? Oh, the ref is playing on the other team", "Hey ref, where's the chrono? What do you mean it never got put out, you've played two games already"). I'll probably get bored of On Target after a while too, migrate to Top Gun or somewhere.
Custom 98, Flatline, r/t, CAR stock, custom camo paintjob, which every hopper I feel like putting on it, vertical adapter, oh dibs, I'm running out of charact
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote triggerhappy1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 February 2005 at 4:00pm

i guess if you go often it could get burned out like anything else. but i go there less than once a month so i still love it. the refs and staff are cool. i know most pretty well. i go on saturdays when theres somtimes rich cocky kids who we destroy. and to play with frank.

tommy is the best ref, alvins awsome, but not a very good ref. the other regular refs arnt bad, but sometimes they have new refs who have no idea what to do. and once alvin was playing instead of refing, and he got clothslined by the perimeter string, so your right there. and there is a lot of kids who skip chrono if we even do it, although we always encourage it. so we just tell tommy or the owner when somones shooting hot. i love the feilds, and the prices cant be beat. hopefully it wont burn out on me.

MattyJ View Drop Down
Strike 2 - Spam

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MattyJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 February 2005 at 4:08pm
Where in jersey is this place? I'd like to give it a try sometime, especially if I know other forumers are gonna be there. I've been to Top Gun a few times (which I really like) but I haven't been anywhere else in jersey. When I first started, me and my friends played a lot of outlaw ball in some woods owned by Rutgers
98 Custom
HK G36C Appearance
70/4500 Dye Throttle
Ricochet AK
Polished Internals
Aluminum Power Tube
Dye Sticky 3 Grips

Next on the list:
???

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DrexelSkaPB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 February 2005 at 6:53pm

Definitely the price is a draw to Picasso. $25 + $5 security you get back at the end of the day, free air all day, BYOP. You could play all day and not spend more than $70 (case of paint at Hector's, OTS, etc). Yeah, Alvin is a cool guy, I think he shouldn't be playing in the games as much as he does sometimes. It's alright to go on a break and play a game, but that's it. I don't remember any of the other ref's names, but I'd recognize them if I saw them. Doesn't one drive a yellow Nissan Xterra? He's probably one of the all around best refs they got. And the ref they call Harry. I do miss some of the regulars that I used to play with (every or every other Sunday).

MattyJ: Picasso Lake is right off of Route 73 in Winslow Township ([Deep] South Jersey). If you're traveling down 73 towards the shore, you'll go past (Edgewood?) High School and you'll see two (maybe only one) tall, red antenna towers. You'll make a right onto a side road, I believe it's called Norcross (White house on the corner). Go down that road, Picasso is on the right, it's kind of hidden; if you go over RR tracks, you went too far by about 100-200 feet. Can anyone correct me if needed or add something? (Thanks)

Edited by DrexelSkaPB
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote triggerhappy1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 February 2005 at 8:02pm

i think its tommy (italian looking guy, uses an automag and always there) that drives the xterra. but i may be wrong. and i think alvin has a honda or lexus or some kind of silver sedan that hes always driving around and trying to show off. ever meet a guy named frank? dont know is last name. kind of short, bald, glasses, always wears a tan shirt, uses a stock 68 classic, always plays with his son.

they recently redug the treches. havnt seen them , but i heard they are deeper than before. i cant wait to go next. we plan to go the next warm spring day. hopefully in mid march. ill pm you guys a week ahead if your interested. mattyj, check out their site if you havnt already- www.picassolake.com

^your directions perfectly clear.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DrexelSkaPB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 February 2005 at 8:28pm
Yeah, thats probably the guy I'm talking about, Xterra and an Automag. Awesome, redug the trenches. Yeah, I wouldn't mind you giving me a holler, I'll try to be there - unless it's March 12, I'll be at Stalingrad . Yes, I believe I know Frank, did he use to shoot a WGP Sniper II (or III)? I remember Tim, "Captain Paintball", too.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote triggerhappy1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 February 2005 at 9:01pm
yeah i think he used to have an old cocker. only started going there last year so i dont really remember. frank inspired me and my friend to both get mags, so i cant wait to show him mine. im going to stalingrad too unless community service is then. well probaly go to the lake after stalingrad hopfully in mid march. last time we were there (nov, dec?) they redid right side feilds (maze trenches). they re dug some, added bunkers, and just fixed it up. it will probaly be somewhat worn by now, but better non the less. whats or what was your favorite feild? i like them all but i favor the ridge or beach (woods parts)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DrexelSkaPB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 February 2005 at 9:16pm

The best field I ever played there was a combination of Beach/Hill/Ridge/Lions Den (I think that's what it was called, they never play there anymore). The teams were 44 on 45 or something...That would have been two or three spring breals ago. Definitely the Beach/Hill field, I'm a really fast runner, so when my team started down by the beach/trailer, I sometimes could get all the way up to the sand berm next to the railroad tracks, mostly to the bunker 10-20 feet in front of it though. Trenches is cool when you take the tower mid-game and start innihilating the people that run out of the trenches and into the shrubs (not even woods really).

Did you already register for Stalingrad? What side are you on?

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote triggerhappy1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 February 2005 at 9:53pm

iv heard of the lions den and the congo which alvin said are now just smaller uncleared parts of the major feilds. i love going up near the traintracks and trying to make it to the top of the hill. once on that hill, if you have the right stratagies you can be king of the feild. infact, i got my first bunkering there where i got no more than 10 feet away from a kid in the sand bag bunker and destroyed him.

let me tell you a little story, we were playing king of the hill on that hill. last game of the day. 6 on 6. me, my friend, a short good asian guy, frank, and some kids vs friends dad, freinds brother, franks son and a few other kids. frank told me to try to get around behind them to their side (parralell to train tracks). so i got all the way directly behind them with out being detected. got close to franks son, yelled surrender (he did ofcoarse) shot my friends bro out, almost his dad, when they start shooting back. while firing at me, my friend took two out as i ran back to my side for cover. then i got shot three times 15ft away by frank and the asian dude. friendly fire. they said they yelled for id, but i didnt hear them. one of my best games though.

i got registration forms today. im on the german side which will be tough. the person said total of 800 registered, 600 russian 200 german. but because of this they will put all walkons on german which still wont be even. its going to be tough, but fun. im assuming your russian since everyone is.

Edited by triggerhappy1
MattyJ View Drop Down
Strike 2 - Spam

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MattyJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 February 2005 at 9:26am

This place looks pretty nice. I'm gonna have to check it out some time. I especially like the BYOP.

I'll see you guys at Stalingrad. I just got my Tippmann Forum patches yesterday, so I should have them sewn on by then. I'll be on the Russian side (sorry trigger) and will go down (many times) fighting for the motherland!!

98 Custom
HK G36C Appearance
70/4500 Dye Throttle
Ricochet AK
Polished Internals
Aluminum Power Tube
Dye Sticky 3 Grips

Next on the list:
???
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic