Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Tippmann Paintball > Paintball Ideas / News From Tippmann
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

ZIP LINES

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote evil pimp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: ZIP LINES
    Posted: 16 December 2004 at 6:39pm

DO u think this would be a good idea to have a paintball zip line

u could zip right past ur team ur aginst and shoot them that would

fun

sinisterNorth View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
1 strike, language, 10/3

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sinisterNorth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 December 2004 at 6:51pm

Or, you could get the crap shot out of you while you hang helplessly 50ft off the ground because you zip line screwed up. Not to mention it could just snap.

It would be a good idea as long as there was a person operating it that knew what he was doing and everything was safe. I would definately try it as long as it was working properly.

Pumpker'd; (V.) When a pump player runs up and shoots you at point blank range because you thought 20bps made you good.
plasoccri View Drop Down
Strike 1 - Stupid Filter Dodge 5/2

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote plasoccri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 December 2004 at 11:38pm

That would be fun. I would reccomend though, having a cart or something to sit in. That way you don't have to hold on to anything and it gives you protection as you fly by.

You can go far with a smile. You can go a lot farther with a smile and a gun.

noob rymes with boob(noobest responce ever)
Blue Hopper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blue Hopper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 December 2004 at 4:02pm
Except stupid people can hurt themselves but tight nonetheless. I do think that they should make a complex field were to get to the best spots your required to be able to jump and climb. So if someone could get up the wall they could have the higher ground advantage or maybee have the flag up really high
Spartan A-5 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Spartan A-5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 December 2004 at 9:23pm
it can be done but i wouldent zip line towards the enemy that would be suicide, i would do it to evade or just to get out of a tower or a high point by using a lanyard connected to a belt or rappelling harness heres a link http://www.pentagondefense.com/blacsaflan.html this way your hands are free and u could shoot at the apponent then quickly diconnect and drop to the ground then proceed.
A-5
Flatline
swat force red dot         
tapco scope mount
micro cap
next:
ex. chamber
solid stock
tripwire98c View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tripwire98c Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 December 2004 at 9:57am
Good idea, Just find a place to hang it from where its effective alot, and pray that you dont get lit-up while your using it.
"Hey You, Dont tell me there's no hope at all. Together we stand, Divided we Fall"
Pink Floyd
"Hey You"

Honor A Vet.
Become a Volunteer bugler at www.buglesacrossamreica.org
pballa456 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pballa456 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 April 2006 at 10:44pm
That would be fun until someone fell and died, then u would have some problems
ardyandkari View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ardyandkari Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 April 2006 at 11:36pm
Originally posted by pballa456 pballa456 wrote:

thats why you have them sign a paper releasing you from all liabilty and whatnot...or you could somehow blackmale the family...

mmmmm.........blackmale............
If you define cowardice as running away at the first sign of danger, screaming and tripping and begging for mercy, then yes, Mr. Brave man, I guess I'm a coward.
__sneaky__ View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Voted 2010 Most Improved horse fondler.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote __sneaky__ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 April 2006 at 1:15am
It would be fun, but there are too many stupid people on this earth for it to be safe.
"I AM a crossdresser." -Reb Cpl

Forum Vice President

RIP T&O Forum
carl_the_sniper View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - 7/29, Bad Linky

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carl_the_sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2006 at 4:34pm
youve been playing too much battlefield 2. hah umm it wouldn't be safe or covered by insurance. plus when would you use it? zip lines require gravity it comes from elevation you would need a clear, high spot to come down from that has no braches along the way. (if you remember george of the jungle)

Edited by carl_the_sniper - 01 May 2006 at 4:41pm
<just say no to unnecessarily sexualized sigs>
Styro Folme View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Strike 1 - Rules 1 and 2

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Styro Folme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2006 at 11:15pm
Originally posted by sinisterNorth sinisterNorth wrote:

Or, you could get the crap shot out of you while you hang helplessly 50ft off the ground because you zip line screwed up.

i lol'd

X
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Strike 1 - Rules 1 and 2

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Styro Folme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2006 at 11:15pm
Originally posted by __sneaky__ __sneaky__ wrote:

It would be fun, but there are too many stupid people on this earth for it to be safe.
"i don't need a zipline!  I can tightrope it!"
X
__sneaky__ View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Voted 2010 Most Improved horse fondler.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote __sneaky__ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2006 at 1:39pm
Originally posted by Styro Folme Styro Folme wrote:

why does that seem like somthing we would try...
"I AM a crossdresser." -Reb Cpl

Forum Vice President

RIP T&O Forum
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Strike 1 - Rules 1 and 2

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Styro Folme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2006 at 7:42pm

Originally posted by Styro Folme Styro Folme wrote:

why does that seem like somthing we would try...
because Carl Junction is boring.
X
choopie911 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Commie Canuck

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choopie911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2006 at 6:24am

no
brihard View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Making stuff up

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brihard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2006 at 6:46pm
Chewp- awesome graphic. Props.
"Abortion is not "choice" in America. It is forced and the democrats are behind it, with the goal of eugenics at its foundation."

-FreeEnterprise, 21 April 2011.

Yup, he actually said that.
Hairball!!! View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Strike #4

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hairball!!! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2006 at 10:52pm
Originally posted by ardyandkari ardyandkari wrote:

thats why you have them sign a paper releasing you from all liabilty and whatnot...or you could somehow blackmale the family...mmmmm.........blackmale............

Black males?
MeanMan View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MeanMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2006 at 7:49pm

Originally posted by choopie911 choopie911 wrote:

no

thats gotta be one of the best things ever

im gonna save that

hybrid-sniper~"To be honest, if I see a player still using an Impulse I'm going to question their motives."
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Strike 1 - Rules 1 and 2

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Styro Folme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2006 at 9:27pm
Originally posted by MeanMan MeanMan wrote:

Originally posted by choopie911 choopie911 wrote:

no

thats gotta be one of the best things ever

im gonna save that

QFT
X
ardyandkari View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ardyandkari Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2006 at 11:09pm
Originally posted by Hairball!!! Hairball!!! wrote:

Originally posted by ardyandkari ardyandkari wrote:

thats why you have them sign a paper releasing you from all liabilty and whatnot...or you could somehow blackmale the family...mmmmm.........blackmale............

Black males?

yes...strippers...

they dance and jiggle....if you could make some people black males if they sued you...they could strip and make all kinds of money and you wouldnt loose anything...

If you define cowardice as running away at the first sign of danger, screaming and tripping and begging for mercy, then yes, Mr. Brave man, I guess I'm a coward.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic