Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Tippmann Paintball > Paintball Ideas / News From Tippmann
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

home mods

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote valleypaintball Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: home mods
    Posted: 27 December 2004 at 10:26pm
ok i did my own home mod to lighten the trigger pull on my a5 today.. got it from a website, what u do is replace the spring in the trigger with the same size spring but from a pen.. it worked really good. what i wanna know is if anyone else has done anything to a gun of theres and weather or not it worked... thanks

WE PLAY TOGETHER, WE WIN TOGETHER... PAINTBALLERS FOR LIFE
SnakeEyes View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SnakeEyes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 December 2004 at 11:10pm
Dumbest trigger mod ever. You would have been better off taking that spring out entirely. That spring is entirely unnecessary. The sear will properly reset your trigger by itself. Why add in another force that your fingers need to overcome? It will only make shooting at the end of the day that much harder.

Edited by SnakeEyes
Which falls faster, a lead ball or your IQ after reading some of these posts?

PSU Paintball

plasoccri View Drop Down
Strike 1 - Stupid Filter Dodge 5/2

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote plasoccri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 December 2004 at 12:21am
I acidently took the spring out of my marker. No need to put a new one in. The sear will reset you trigger.
You can go far with a smile. You can go a lot farther with a smile and a gun.

noob rymes with boob(noobest responce ever)
valleypaintball View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote valleypaintball Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 December 2004 at 1:37am
yes but without the spring the trigger will b very limp... with the pen spring it makes it just varry loose... its worth it 

SnakeEyes View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SnakeEyes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 December 2004 at 2:06am
No.

PSU Paintball

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote valleypaintball Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 December 2004 at 5:50pm
dont make me kill u.. i did it and i tested it i can do like 8 a second now befor it was only 4 or 5 so....

SnakeEyes View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SnakeEyes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 December 2004 at 5:56pm
And I can do 11-13 without a spring at all. What's your point? That spring is worthless unless you need to have your trigger return when you aren't firing it.

And don't threaten me across a forum, punk.

PSU Paintball

Deathtone View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Deathtone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 December 2004 at 12:28pm
lol... told.
A-5
E-Grip
Flatline
3A Remote Line
72/3k Nitro
Custom Paint Job
Customized Cyclone Feed
Car Stock w/ Rear Velocity Adj
Polished Internals

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote valleypaintball Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 December 2004 at 1:44pm
ok u prolly have a different gun or u got a double trigg.. mines completly stock..stock trigger everything... n my point is that just cause u did it rong doesnt mean u gotta flame what im posting. it works for me and im tryin to see if anyone else has done anything to there a5's at home. n no u cant do 11-13 with a stock a5 no response no nuthin so stop lyin u wanna be and ill threaten who i want to... n dont try to act tuff either

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote valleypaintball Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 December 2004 at 1:50pm
oh and for people who want to costomize there guns at home n not have to pay the price of getting it done at a shop go to www.a5og.net

Trogdor2 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trogdor2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 December 2004 at 5:59pm
SnakeEyes will eat you if forced.  Yes he can do 11-13 with a stock A-5.  I can do 10 and I suck at shooting fast.
Something unknown is doing we don't know what. That is what our knowledge amounts to. - Sir Arthur Eddington
reincarnation14 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reincarnation14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 December 2004 at 7:03pm
.......**sniff**...kewl
Diablo Mongoose 2
18in CP Barrel
adjustdable feedneck
FAPM-Formers Againts Pope Mobile

The South WILL Rise Again

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote valleypaintball Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 December 2004 at 8:01pm
i really doubt it... and i dont belive either of u. u r people who say u catch a fish thats 4 feet long when in reality its only 2. 

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic