Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Tippmann Paintball > Marker Gallery
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

New release from Engler Custom Paintball

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A5 guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New release from Engler Custom Paintball
    Posted: 04 January 2005 at 10:07pm
ENGLER CUSTOM PAINTBALL GUNS is proud to announce the release of its latest Custom Gun for Scenario Players!!!

The AK-98.

The AK-98, like all of Engler Custom Paintball Guns products, is geared towards the serious scenario player.

Combining the tried and true Tippmann™ 98C with parts from real AK-47 assault rifles and a J&J Ceramic barrel it provides the player not only with a scenario gun that looks real but also performs as good as it looks. Options available for this gun are the Tippmann™ Response Trigger and E-bolt to provide that full-auto feeling of the real AK-47.

Engler Custom Paintball Guns will also make you a one-of-a-kind gun to your specifications. You can check out these and other custom guns at our website: www.ENGLERCUSTOMPAINTBALLGUNS.com or drop Eric a line directly at information@englerpaintballguns.com or if you are interested in prices or purchasing one of our kits....please contact a sales rep at Engler_paintball@yahoo.com

Sales rep for Engler Custom Paintball Guns, LLC

Check out the Web Site!
Questions about our products? Or you want to buy one? PM me
-PREDATOR- View Drop Down
Guested. Foul language.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote -PREDATOR- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 January 2005 at 10:10pm
Ugly! Look how fake the front end looks...that barrel looks like playdo!
WHOEVER *reb* IS WHY WOULD YOU THINK I HAVE AN OVERSIZED SIG!?!?!! YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!!!!!THIS FORUM HAS THE WORST MODS EVER!!!!!!!!!
jacob_100 View Drop Down
I misbehaved too many times

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jacob_100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 January 2005 at 10:10pm

pretty nice. i like it. i do have one problm, it kinda looks allittle weak and might break. maybe its just me.sorry

Alot of people these days play speed-ball and have superspeed gun.If you are one of the few pump players left,put this as ur sig.

-Phantom
45* grip
t-stock
20 round center feed
12 gram changer
A5 guy View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A5 guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 January 2005 at 10:15pm
Originally posted by jacob_100 jacob_100 wrote:

pretty nice. i like it. i do have one problm, it kinda looks allittle weak and might break. maybe its just me.sorry

Trust me....it wont break easily. Everything is metal except for the AK-47 handguard and rear stock..but it is very strong and checked twice.   

Check out the Web Site!
Civeta Dei View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Civeta Dei Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 January 2005 at 10:18pm
I must say that the stock looks awkward with that thin metal peice it is attached to.  Also the top half looks a little awkward, but it looks nice.  I personally prefer your AK-A5 with folding stock.
jacob_100 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jacob_100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 January 2005 at 10:22pm
it still looks,pretty weak
Alot of people these days play speed-ball and have superspeed gun.If you are one of the few pump players left,put this as ur sig.

-Phantom
45* grip
t-stock
20 round center feed
12 gram changer
DracoPlasm View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
What is a DracoPlasm anyway?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DracoPlasm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 January 2005 at 10:37pm
Only a few things

1:Ive noticed this on the Ak-A5 to the space between the handguard looks un even like there apears to be more space towards the front of the it then the back

2: The stock looks funky angled down like that

3:It may just be the camera but the wood on the hand guard seems a little light almost fake or plastic like

A5 guy View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A5 guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 January 2005 at 10:53pm
Originally posted by DracoPlasm DracoPlasm wrote:

Only a few things

1:Ive noticed this on the Ak-A5 to the space between the handguard looks un even like there apears to be more space towards the front of the it then the back

2: The stock looks funky angled down like that

3:It may just be the camera but the wood on the hand guard seems a little light almost fake or plastic like

Points taken and will be addressed....but about the handguard...Its from a real AK-47. Real wood and laminated.

Check out the Web Site!
DracoPlasm View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
What is a DracoPlasm anyway?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DracoPlasm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 January 2005 at 10:56pm
Yeah its probally just the camera or flash it probally wouldent of stoood out if it looked the same as a stock them looking diferent just makes it stand out more

Saint View Drop Down
Strike 1 - Rudeness - 7/12

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Saint Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 January 2005 at 11:03pm
Post a few pics from different agngles

First to play, last to stay. MN Militia.
SETUP
Tippmann C98
12" All American - Opsgear M4 Foregrip - M4 Mag Kit - Solid Stock
A5 guy View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A5 guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 January 2005 at 11:13pm
will get them up as soon as I can.

Check out the Web Site!
Monk View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Monk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 January 2005 at 11:39pm

I was wondering how long it would take yall to make one.

Dont worry about preditor, hes a dink, 98% of the forum couldnt make something that good. ecpecially 100 times again as you guys do.

nforcer4 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

BANNED

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nforcer4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 January 2005 at 12:34am
yes very nice gun <<<<<<<<<600 posts
ms2013 View Drop Down
Strike 1: Political campaigning

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms2013 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 January 2005 at 1:58am
Originally posted by -PREDATOR- -PREDATOR- wrote:

Ugly! Look how fake the front end looks...that barrel looks like playdo!

let's see you make it. stick to speedball if you don't like it. you always flame scenario markers. i think it's cool. i make scenario, and i know how hard it is to make things looks cool. you, my friend, just buy stuff for you guns, you don't make them, so be quiet.

and if you're gonna comment, put a little more thought into it.

respond, or PM me if you disagree with the above statement, mr. Predator.

john.
ProLite M-16 18 AA
Ak47 A5 Egrip flatline
M-1 Garande Automag 18 AA
98C RT Thompson w/ Drum mag
A5 MP5, Egrip, Armson Phantom,Stock, 12gr
98C RT HK33 Flatline

UTTER DESTRUCTION OF QUIXTAR!
Hella Cool View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Screw you guys, I’m going home

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hella Cool Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 January 2005 at 2:37am
I like the A-5 AK-47 with the Flatline in it because it contains the Flatline power and still looks good. If you're playing scenario with a stock and a long gun like that, its not speedball, you might need the Flatline range. 
Robert_Hawker View Drop Down
Strike 1, S-bomb 10-7

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Robert_Hawker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 January 2005 at 2:42am

im all for senario and i have seen some of your work first hand

i done know if itsh the camers or what but it looks like some shotty workmanship to me.

its probably the camera but i wasent overly impressed with some of your displays on your sight. but from the work i have seen on the feild they look a hundred times better.

a word to the wise get a new camera

Tipp A-5
Opsgear Saw Shroud
Opsgear G36 Folding Stock
16" j&j
jacob_100 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jacob_100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 January 2005 at 7:53am
sweet idea to use the sights from the ak-47.they look good.but,what didnt u paint?.its probly just me,but it looks like u painted everything.still realy coo

-Phantom
45* grip
t-stock
20 round center feed
12 gram changer
ReGuLaToR99 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ReGuLaToR99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 January 2005 at 9:14am
Engler guns are top quality. I have seen them at my local big games in NY and CT. These are quality senario guns. This one is probably no different.

SeaWolf View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Doesn’t know who Big Al is...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SeaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 January 2005 at 11:13am
They make some cool machine guns... too bad machine gun parts are very expensive

evil_fingers View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Inappropriate sig

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote evil_fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 January 2005 at 11:24am

Its not bad.....but actually it would look alot better if you guys would work on that mag well...it doesnt look right at all and a folding stock would look alot better...or better yet, I mentioned to Engler a few months back that he should consider building an AK74 (improved and redifined AK47).

This closest pic I can find on the AK74 (the one below the other gun)

aimpointduo28tt.jpg

Edited by evil_fingers
Do not steal....the government hates competition!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic