Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Tippmann Paintball > Paintball Ideas / News From Tippmann
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

A better hopper

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brandon Edson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: A better hopper
    Posted: 13 January 2005 at 4:49pm

Okay, this would work best for slow paintballing. Anyway, tippmann paintball guns should use the same paintball holder as the handgun type guns where there's a tube on the top.

Just like in the stupid game Halo 2, the sub-machine gun's magazine is attached to the side. It would be awsome to have a tube thing that attaches to the side and feeds in the paintballs with a spring. The ONLY problem would be the loading and lack of a lot of balls. But for the covert type people it would be perfect. It also would make the gun look a lot better and there wouldn't be a rediculously large hopper in the way of your view. Anyhoo, it's possible to make one of these things. I just wish that Tippmann would make something like this.

Procrastination: Hard work pays off in time, but laziness pays off now
Dave_09 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dave_09 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 January 2005 at 6:14pm
use a q loader
tippmann 98 custom
ricochet apache
lapco bighsot
dye invision
coming soon:
response trigger
double trigger
bullet drop
expansion chamber
evil_fingers View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Inappropriate sig

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote evil_fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 January 2005 at 6:51pm

Originally posted by Dave_09 Dave_09 wrote:

use a q loader

I agree.

And Brandon Edson, conduct a search first before making a fool of yerself.

Edited by evil_fingers
Do not steal....the government hates competition!
Brandon Edson View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brandon Edson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 January 2005 at 7:19pm

Actually a q loader isn't all that great. It still adds a lot of wieght to the gun, may be better than a hopper but also doesn't look so good, and it's really expensive. My idea would still work for certain conditions, so the q loader wouldn't be as great, only for certain game play.

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote evil_fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 January 2005 at 8:00pm

What makes yer idea no different on what the Qloader is about....and as fer it adding weight....are you one of those whining weaklings that complain that the marker weighs like a real firearm?

Try working out, grow some muscles and you wont be whining as much.

ctchofday View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
1 language strike, 2/28/10

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ctchofday Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 January 2005 at 8:52pm
He has a good idea, but you can just get a low cap hopper for the A-5 from www.opsgear.com for like $8.50 S&H included. tho, it is just the top of a 140rd pod.

Edited by ctchofday
Xbl:PhantomReign97

'99 Snpr II, ½d Karni, E-Orracle, 2k4 Spstk, 2k5 Prstk, PMR SE, A5, 98
Brandon Edson View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brandon Edson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 January 2005 at 5:02pm
I only have a 98 custom
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote evil_fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 January 2005 at 6:12pm

Originally posted by Brandon Edson Brandon Edson wrote:

I only have a 98 custom

So do I and jus bout everyone else in the forum...

And I see youve placed my SN in yer sig....now I have someone advertizing my SN and becoming a groupie

98c Dude13 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 98c Dude13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 January 2005 at 6:18pm
That is the stupidest idea ever. Tippmann shouldn't make their guns like that. If anything it should be an upgrade.
TIPPMANN 98 CUSTOM
14" Progressive barrel   
32* Black gel grips
BT-16 Double trigger
Pen Spring Mod
X-core Expansion Chamber
Vertical Adapter
cdacda13 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Yes, spelled secual.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cdacda13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 January 2005 at 7:24pm
Brandon Edson
 u got owned
glooey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote glooey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 January 2005 at 11:44pm

ya it would be a great accesory for the 98

and evil_fingers stop being a jerk

USMA
Mack View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Has no impulse! control

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 January 2005 at 12:16am
Or we could just make a 15 round tube out of PVC and have it gravity feed.  Oh....wait a minute.....that sounds like the stick feeders we made when I first started playing years ago.  Disreguard please-old age flashback.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote evil_fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 January 2005 at 4:06pm
Originally posted by glooey glooey wrote:

ya it would be a great accesory for the 98

and evil_fingers stop being a jerk

You kids really need to think about yer questions and ideas before posting a thread....and also so a search....that is what that OPTION is there fer and as fer you callin me a jerk....good Im doin what Im supposed to be doin like so many others before me, killin useless ideas that will never work.

glooey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote glooey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 January 2005 at 7:46pm

you dont have to be rude though you could have been nice and told him that YOU dont think it would work you dont need to flame him and tell him about the search bar

and it will work they actually sell tubes for guns

http://www.pbreview.com/products/reviews/2808/

Edited by glooey
USMA
xXxsniperxXx View Drop Down
Strike 2.5 - Flaming, Filter dodging

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xXxsniperxXx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 January 2005 at 8:09pm
Just let me pop u in the chest with my upcoming autococker with 15 bps you'll overcome your fear  and then you'll wanna play fast paintball
soon to get An Autococker
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote evil_fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 January 2005 at 8:15pm

Oh Ive tried being nice, but do they ever learn to comprehend on what the search option is fer, apparently they dont and if you think Im the only one....stick around son, its a very common response in the forum.

And yes they sell tubes fer markers, but only to spcific markers like pumps, the 98c was not design to accept tubes, unless someone modded one to have it work.

Now, would you like to argue or find a solution to this thread.

glooey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote glooey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 January 2005 at 9:34pm
Originally posted by evil_fingers evil_fingers wrote:

Oh Ive tried being nice, but do they ever learn to comprehend on what the search option is fer, apparently they dont and if you think Im the only one....stick around son, its a very common response in the forum. Its called respect

And yes they sell tubes fer markers, but only to spcific markers like pumps, the 98c was not design to accept tubes, unless someone modded one to have it work. Thats what he was asking

Now, would you like to argue or find a solution to this thread.

I am helping did you look at the link on my last post

USMA
brihard View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Making stuff up

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brihard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 January 2005 at 7:44am

Brandon, I'd suggest looking into buying a Phantom pump gun. They have a 10, 15, or 20 round paint pistol style magazine mounted on the top, and there are some neat upgrades out there for them. With that limited a capacity, you might as well play pump anyway (you can really rip a pump if you've practiced with it- as fast as a lot of noobs will fire off their semis) and you'll find that playing pump will greatly improve your aim and your game.

As for this setup on a semi auto, you just won't see it outside of pistols. I agree about the 'ridiculously large hopper', which is why I'm gonna get a Qloader in the future. It's my next purchase.

Do use the search function though, before posting ideas.

"Abortion is not "choice" in America. It is forced and the democrats are behind it, with the goal of eugenics at its foundation."

-FreeEnterprise, 21 April 2011.

Yup, he actually said that.
BigD View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 January 2005 at 9:04pm
first, how are those hoppers better than most other hoppers, they're retarded.  Secondly, call Halo 2 stupid again I will find you and kill you.

Edited by BigD
Tippmann 98 Custom
J&J Ceramic 14 in.
VL Revolution w/ X-board
Rufus Dawg Double Trigger
Drop forward
Rocket Cock II
Vert. Adapter
DOP X-Core
DYE Sticky Grips
Dye Invision
bluemunky42 View Drop Down
Guested. Middle Finger post.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bluemunky42 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 January 2005 at 8:22am
Originally posted by evil_fingers evil_fingers wrote:

Originally posted by Dave_09 Dave_09 wrote:

use a q loader

I agree.

And Brandon Edson, conduct a search first before making a fool of yerself.

i agree to both things
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic