Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > News And Views > Upcoming Events
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

2005 Spring Warm Up Game?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HercTPA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 March 2005 at 8:44pm
Date: April 30th
Time: 11am-????
Paint: BYOP if you need any paint will start at $32 a case
Field: Total Paintball Addicts
www.totalpaintballaddicts.com
FREE Camping (no running water besides the creek)
Reason to come: Meet and shoot fellow forum members

Unfortunately you awesome sig was to much of a resource hog on others. Thanks for understading.
hwayhzrd View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Out Getting a Beer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hwayhzrd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 March 2005 at 8:17am
Fantastic!

I will being planning my assault.

No complaining about Tippmann guys and their response triggers this year for me ... with the setups I am running, semi is all I need!
If I attack, follow me

If I flee, kill me

If I die, avenge me

Thought>Less View Drop Down
Guested

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thought>Less Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 March 2005 at 8:37pm
god have some of this stuff in northern wisconsin cmon haha its cold here but jeeze we ned to have fun one in a while
shockerdave View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shockerdave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 March 2005 at 8:24am

Spring warm up game? By April 30 Delta Squad will have been to 2 Black Cat games. But it's always fun to shoot Herc in the back    in his own back yard. lol

Looks like 4 of us will headed your way.

red/yellow E-Orracle
J&J edge kit
clear egg
88/45
stick_boy_2002 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Not 1 language strike

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stick_boy_2002 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 April 2005 at 12:05am
hahaha now that i know about it and theres a date ill be saving all month to afford playing and the hour drive there, but ill almost definatly be ther to show off my mad skills to some of the forumers, along with my 7lbs osiris
Shub View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
I don’t have one either. Is that good???

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shub Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 April 2005 at 10:01pm
I've been saying I want to come to a forum game for a long time...I'm going to try to get off work and take a trip down.
stick_boy_2002 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Not 1 language strike

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stick_boy_2002 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 April 2005 at 2:32pm
Originally posted by stick_boy_2002 stick_boy_2002 wrote:

hahaha now that i know about it and theres a date ill be saving all month to afford playing and the hour drive there, but ill almost definatly be ther to show off my mad skills to some of the forumers, along with my 7lbs osiris

alright well i wont be able to make it this year as it turns out, mostly because its a 3 hour drive rather than an hour drive as i orignally thought.
Liquid3 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Bigots & Bibles ROCK MY WORLD!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Liquid3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 April 2005 at 1:31pm
Well, we're getting down to the wire. Who else is coming? Come on guys. I have a rough head count of 31 before we lost the other thread. 
Rare-Faction View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rare-Faction Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 April 2005 at 6:53am
I'm in, and I'm bringing 2 friends =)

I'll be bringing my Pump'd BM, one friend will have an SL-68 II, another will have a black VF Sniper II

We'll be leaving Columbus probly between 8 and 9 AM, expect us sometime...after.... that =)

Look foward to meetin' ya'all =)

Central Ohio Pirates

My Band, Lolligag
mojj13 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mojj13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 April 2005 at 8:44am
Quick up. Why was it unstickied?

Planning to be there.
Trying hard to smash the fallacy of X-chambers
Liquid3 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Liquid3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 April 2005 at 4:43pm
I noticed that myself ???? We've about 30 going so far.
HercTPA View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HercTPA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 April 2005 at 9:03pm
The invite is still open and all are welcome to come. Please remember to tell me or the others working you are with the Tippmann Group.

Just look for me. lol....

Orlando Open 2005

Edited by HercTPA
Unfortunately you awesome sig was to much of a resource hog on others. Thanks for understading.
HercTPA View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HercTPA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 April 2005 at 9:04pm
Originally posted by mojj13 mojj13 wrote:

Quick up. Why was it unstickied?

Planning to be there.

Not sure??? Maybe "The Man" is trying to keep us down?
mojj13 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mojj13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 April 2005 at 8:54am
"The Man" better hope he's never on the same field
with you and I Talk about a bunkering
Liquid3 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Liquid3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 April 2005 at 7:17am
This Sat. is IT. Hard to believe how time flys. I'm already getting my two day ramping up twitch going (must check and double check everything for no apparent reason).   LOL. My wife is already rolling her eyes, shaking her head, and sighing, as she walks away. After all this time she still just doesn't quite get it.
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rare-Faction Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 April 2005 at 6:14pm
Can't wait for this! =D

Just got a backbottle Phantom, so I'll probly be giving that a good go to test 'er out...just look for the big guy with the ponytail and the pump gun =)

Herc, I'll be lookin' for the guy covered in paint. If I don't see him, I'll be disappointed

Central Ohio Pirates

My Band, Lolligag
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rare-Faction Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 April 2005 at 9:45pm
T-Showers / WindHigh
57°F

Low
40°F
Precip: 60%

This is according to weatherchannel.com ... arg! =I

Central Ohio Pirates

My Band, Lolligag
HercTPA View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HercTPA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 April 2005 at 10:16pm
grrrrrrr.............
mojj13 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mojj13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 April 2005 at 1:19am
As much fun as this has been in the past two years, I cannot
see driving nearly four hours by myself with gas at $2+ a
gallon.

Have fun and rub it in if I'm wrong

Take care
HercTPA View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HercTPA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 April 2005 at 4:13am
I'm sure many won't make the trip due to weather this weekend. We can try this again if a few weeks and see if the weather is better then.

See ya later Mojj13
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic