Forum Home Forum Home > News And Views > Upcoming Events
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

2005 Spring Warm Up Game?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
Author
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Out Getting a Beer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hwayhzrd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 2005 Spring Warm Up Game?
    Posted: 18 January 2005 at 7:17am
Any plans for a 2005 Spring Warm Up Game?

The 03' and 04' games were a great success in my book, and I hope that Herc TPA will be putting on another this year.

I don't even mind going back to Total Paintbal Addicts field, as I had an absolute blast there last year.

Whaddaya say, gang?
SebastianBlack View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Master & Commander of the T*W*A*T

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SebastianBlack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 January 2005 at 10:37am
Have it near me!
FFKFASOFAA
Erst wenn die Wolken schlafengehn
kann man uns am Himmel sehn
wir haben Angst und sind allein

Gott weiss ich will kein Engel sein
bluemunky42 View Drop Down
Guested. Middle Finger post.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bluemunky42 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 January 2005 at 4:25pm
where is Total Paintball Addicts field?
HercTPA View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HercTPA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 January 2005 at 11:40pm
Our field is at 1601 Homeworth Rd, Alliance, Ohio 44601 330-823-9692

http://www.totalpaintballaddicts.com/ The website is about to go through major changes.

If you would like to hold it at our field I could do free entry and BYOP with an all day air/co2 purchase of $8.

The past two years were fun. I look forward to seeing everyone again this year.

We can hold the game anywhere you guys like. Let's just hold it where we can get the most players.

Hwayhzrd can you announcement the Tippmann Forum Game 2005 event, in multiple sections, to increase attendance this year. The more targets the better :)

Unfortunately you awesome sig was to much of a resource hog on others. Thanks for understading.
The Guy View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Soup Can Guy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 January 2005 at 11:50pm
i guess if Herc can make it to my field to practice, I could make it to his for a day.
HercTPA View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HercTPA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 January 2005 at 12:45am
LOL.... Thanks man.

Sorry I didn't have much time to talk. Everyone was staving and wanting to get on the road. Many of the guys are from the Pittburgh area and had a LONG drive.

It doesn't matter where we have it this year as long as we can get together.
Unfortunately you awesome sig was to much of a resource hog on others. Thanks for understading.
Lightningbolt View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
PHAT and PLAT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lightningbolt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 January 2005 at 6:38am

guy

You, Pat, Nick and I should ride together.  Herc's field sounds like a weiner.

mojj13 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mojj13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 January 2005 at 9:08pm
I'd be up for it and TPA is fine with me.

Good to see the hazard man hanging around and it'd be great fun to sling paint with and at Chuck, Mike and 'bolt.

Set a date and I'll try my best to be there.

For those of you who haven't been to one of these, it is mucho fun and Herc is a great host.
Trying hard to smash the fallacy of X-chambers
HercTPA View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HercTPA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 January 2005 at 7:13am
Any others thinking of playing this year?

Edited by HercTPA
Pathfinder8992 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pathfinder8992 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 January 2005 at 3:13pm
I think the Chairborne Rangers (HWay knows us) would come out and play, any idea when the date would be?
HercTPA View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HercTPA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 January 2005 at 10:38pm
No what date works for you guys? I prefer a Saturday.
mojj13 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mojj13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 January 2005 at 9:29am
How about April 9?
HercTPA View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HercTPA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 January 2005 at 1:25pm
My daughters B-day is April 7th so we will probably have her party that day. I will check with the wife though.
Lightningbolt View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
PHAT and PLAT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lightningbolt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 January 2005 at 2:08pm

What temps and weather can be expected that time of year?

HercTPA View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HercTPA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 January 2005 at 3:46pm
Cold - Warm hehe...
mojj13 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mojj13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 January 2005 at 8:30pm
Well the next weekend is the 16 followed by the 23 then April 30. The past two years events have been in that time frame and come off fine weather wise. The 23 wouldn't be too good for me.

Edited by mojj13
paintdad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paintdad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 January 2005 at 12:57am
I'll be there, probably my son too.
No need to point out the perfectly obvious, the merely obvious will do.
procarbinefreak View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Budget Medical Procedures Available

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote procarbinefreak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 January 2005 at 2:11pm
i've always wanted to go to an event with forumers... but living in wisconsin, going to college, and having close to no money... i'm stuck here... 
Dazed View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Romped around naked in thorn bushes

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dazed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 February 2005 at 11:24am
I could make a mid to late April game. Provided that

A. It was on a Saturday.

B. That you don't mind me sleeping in my car in your parking lot Saturday night. Ten hours isn't a drive I want to undertake twice without sleep and playing for eight inbetween.
bluemunky42 View Drop Down
Guested. Middle Finger post.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bluemunky42 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 February 2005 at 11:21am
i would go mid-late april. early wont work for me; ive got a local tourney also is it set to be at that place in ohio? or somewhere else?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
  Share Topic