Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Paintball Equipment > Which Gun is Best
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

new to tourney sceen

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote freakman21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: new to tourney sceen
    Posted: 28 January 2005 at 11:35pm
hello. i have been picked to be on a local paintball tourney team. I am goin to get a new marker, jus not sure which one to get. Im looking into gettin a Shocker, Impulse, or an ICD 2k4 bko. im also gettin the freak barrel kit...please help me with any info on those guns thanks

Liquid3 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Bigots & Bibles ROCK MY WORLD!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Liquid3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 January 2005 at 11:59pm
 I really can't help you much ,they are all good guns. It's going to be what you prefer.  Shocker would be my first choice. Make sure it's a sft w/ he bolt. If Impulse you have to watch which one you get. I know the Freak Factory is only so-so. Most people want the rat impy. The bko I have only shot a couple of times. So I don't know all the details. You may also want to add a DM4 to the list. They are coming down in price and are good. Shoot all of them and find out which one you love.
2k4kev View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Jumping...is useless!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 2k4kev Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 January 2005 at 8:26am

B2k4 w/pds

KH ARMY>you
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic