Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Tippmann Paintball > Paintball Ideas / News From Tippmann
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

3 gun turret

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paintbllr2008 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 3 gun turret
    Posted: 01 February 2005 at 8:32pm

this gun (or these guns...) would be awesome if it was mounted. It would suck the way it is now, only because how cumbersome it would be carrying it. but mounted...hold the fort w/ one guy on about 15. id hate to be on the recieving end of this. lol

http://www3.sympatico.ca/bbc_league/id30.htm

its towards the bottom of all the pictures, very easy to notice

Edited by Paintbllr2008
MT. Vigilante View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Captain America

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MT. Vigilante Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 February 2005 at 10:23am
That is awsome! Althogh I think it whould be better on a tank or somthing more mobile than a fort because if the person who is maning the guns is outnumberd and can't move then all you need is for a group of your teamates to distract him while you move around and take him out before he knows whats going on.
Join the XP Re-Revolution!
lester98c View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
i wish my title was "different"

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lester98c Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 February 2005 at 3:45pm
id rather get that .50 call mount it in a tank or sit on top of a castle or something with it.i dout i can ever aford that but i can dream
Paintbllr2008 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paintbllr2008 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 February 2005 at 7:32pm

i know wiring pretty good for a 15 year old and this wouldn't be to hard to make. The only thing that stops me from making one of these is $$$money$$$. looking at the costs to build that it would be about $500 if you used spyder imagines like in the pic. The only thing I'd do to change it other than mount it is instead of cocking each gun I'd arc weld a bar straight through across all the bolts in the back then have two bars coming up off of that between the two side guns and the middle and then connect those, then have another bar coming up out of that so you could cock um' at the same time. lol hope that makes sense

u'd also have to put elbows on the side spyders to make room for the hoppers cuz it does look like there'd be enuf room wo/ them.

Edited by Paintbllr2008
MT. Vigilante View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Captain America

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MT. Vigilante Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 February 2005 at 10:49pm
Makes perfect sense, I think it would be an even better setup than the one on the web site. If you ever get the money I think you should do it, it would be great for scenario games, it would scare the crap out of the other team.
Join the XP Re-Revolution!
DrexelSkaPB View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DrexelSkaPB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 February 2005 at 7:17pm

Make it look like a 4x20mm Flak cannon, and I'm interested.

I think I mentioned that somewhere else...oh yeah, there's another thread about turrets and stuff similar to this. Pretty cool idea, but I wouldn't want to use spyders, maybe custom 98s with the r/t...

Paintbllr2008 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paintbllr2008 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 February 2005 at 12:17am

you couldnt use 98's w/ rt's with this setup, u would need some type of gun w/ an electronic trigger to hook up the joystick to

eaglesin05 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eaglesin05 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 February 2005 at 9:00am
all those guns are really hot
Camo'd 98C
Remote
Polished internals
Dbl trigger
14" J&J Ceramic Barrel
Rocket Cock 2
Trigger Slop Mod
12V Revvy
03' Dye stikies
R/T
Drop Forward
DrexelSkaPB View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DrexelSkaPB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 February 2005 at 12:15pm
You can use 98's w/ rt's, it just won't be electronic, it'll all be mechanical. Just like how they did it back in WWII.
It seems like all the cool cats do this:
Custom 98, Flatline, r/t, CAR stock, custom camo paintjob, which every hopper I feel like putting on it, vertical adapter, oh dibs, I'm running out of charact
Bolt3 View Drop Down
What?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bolt3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 February 2005 at 1:30pm
<Removed sig for violation of Clause 4 of the New Sig Rules>
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic